The huge issue with Movement Speed on Majin Spin

• I can't believe that Majin Spins were so casually given an update that made movement speed boost their attack power.

This isn't just from how OP it can get, causing people to just spin/double spin their way through UD3, but more specifically to make MOVEMENT SPEED the trigger. You realize the two classes that give movement speed, yes? They're Karmas and Pokos, the duo infamous for attack speed parties already. You've limited viable party combinations already, but now you're actively encouraging people to use attack speed parties more??

Why even buff the spin at all? It did it's job at farming already. And why do it this way?? I can't comprehend why you didn't just give it an RP duration/power ability, or let it stack with Kaioken as a buff instead. Or why you didn't consider buffing the Mighty Majin's Pure form instead. This is literally the worst way you could've gone about this. Combinations like this just might even become OP in party PvP.

• "Let them spin! Spin4win!"

No joke, who needs turtle when you can have 2 buffers instead with 2 spins.

Get all mobs, 1 buffer spin and gg! It is epic haha.

No joke, this just makes buffers more and more usable than humans.

It is already happening, no-Humans allowed parties!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• well...f*ck humans. Trash creatures who had it too good all this time. This is a new era for Namekians and Majins only. xD

^

Just kidding.

I agree with EchoSon

Ultimates will get too OP in a party with Poko and Karma. That's like shooting with a flamethrower on a burning house.

This should be changed into something EchoSon mentioned above.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• That spin is already too powerful even without additional movement speed. (Coming from an ulti)

But seeing as Ulti is mandatory in these dungeons anyway, wouldn't you rather it actually be able to do some damage, because it has naff all else outside of kid buu genocide blast that is useful in a dungeon.

A slight nerf would be fine.

• Chefs are nasty naw.

AOE Candy mobs and Ball thing or spin.... Who needs turtle? lol

Still you guys forget that buffers are losing CON with speed boots, and with poko and karma in same party I doubt they will use speed boots again.. lol

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• in another subject they complain about carrying ultimates since they only give buff but not dmg, and here they complain that the spins has a lot of damage:/

Press F for respect everyone.

These weak humans crying about everything. First, they don't want buffers to be on their parties, they just wants buffs but not to give someone the slot because they ONLY buff and not help with damage.

They get more damage so cheff and ultima can be more helpful, and they complain cause they won't be called as much because they are part of the human overpopulation.

The game is way too overfilled with humans because people like going SSJ. What the staff is doing to balance the races so there's a more equal distribution of people on each race is great.

Everyone knows if you are a fighter/SM/turtle you WILL have a hard time getting into parties because everyone wants to play these classes, they are fun and you can go SSJ like Goku. Well, too bad, you gotta get stronger/pay real money to be better than the rest of humans to be called.

I for one applaud the Global staff for "buffing buffers" (xD)

• Press F for respect everyone.

These weak humans crying about everything. First, they don't want buffers to be on their parties, they just wants buffs but not to give someone the slot because they ONLY buff and not help with damage.

This one sentence sums up PVE at the moment.

I main a fighter, I knew I wasn't going to get into PVE with it way before I made it. Im not going to cry about it. Instead I made a PVE class to play with as well.

The Spin is OP, maybe it needs a slight nerf, But eitherway buffers have no damage outside of this.

I wonder though, how many of the people crying for a nerf have Turtle Hermits, now there is a class that needs a PVE nerf.

Anyway to sum up. People don't want to take Ulti's with them in their parties and they don't want them to have any damage.

They just want to use them as a slave class, to scrounge buffs off.

Lets nerf every class. Give them all the exact same stats, moves and armor, lets see what a fun game we end up with.

• What are you talking about? Turtle doesn't need a nerf.

• spin does alot damage, but..

1#Its a damage over time

2#the skill cannot crit, and it can miss (buffers generally have pretty much the worst hitrate)

3#after a spin (all spins) there is a 5~10 seconds exhaust time.

4#Spin AoE is small, mobs can run away(people too)

5#Did i mention yet the big cooldown?

• What are you talking about? Turtle doesn't need a nerf.

Being able to One shot an entire floor in CC is balanced? Even at the higher floors on the way to 150 they can almost 2 shot the floor.

They crit higher than fighters, and damage is not mitigated when shared between enemies, in other words every enemy takes the same potency attack.

Also their AOE range is massively bigger than a buffers.

Then there is the female turtle RP book in PVP.

• Being able to One shot an entire floor in CC is balanced?

Also there AOE range is massively bigger than a buffers.

They are turtles, that is what they were designed to do. These turtle are undoubtefully geared out the ass to be one shotting everything. I am a +12 turtle and still can't most cases.

Of course they have a bigger range than buffers, they're buffers lol not a dps class or aoe class like turtle.

And everyone leave it as it is, they'll see the penalties once the player base decreases.

• They are turtles, that is what they were designed to do. These turtle are undoubtefully geared out the ass to be one shotting everything. I am a +12 turtle and still can't most cases.

Of course they have a bigger range than buffers, they're buffers lol not a dps class or aoe class like turtle.

And everyone leave it as it is, they'll see the penalties once the player base decreases.

Indeed they are designed that way, but they are too overpowered in ranged.

You should have either a smaller maximum amount of targets, or damage should be reduced when spread out to multiple targets.

Using a Giant Kamehameha is basically like using a Super High Speed Needle on every mob in the room at the same time.

If people are complaining about nerfing a buffers spins, which have high cooldowns and leave you dizzy, then they need to address properly broken AOE.

Personally I would leave the classes as they are.

• Indeed they are designed that way, but they are too overpowered in ranged.

You should have either a smaller maximum amount of targets, or damage should be reduced when spread out to multiple targets.

Using a Giant Kamehameha is basically like using a Super High Speed Needle on every mob in the room at the same time.

Have you even played the original? I'm sure you would have complained way more back then when we had even crazier damage.

Whelp all I have to say is deal with it if we have to deal with all the bs of buffers and every other class taking our spots. It's literally all we have. It's what makes turtle a turtle.

We are a nuking class, you are buffer. Deal with it.

• Have you even played the original? I'm sure you would have complained way more back then when we had even crazier damage.

Whelp all I have to say is deal with it if we have to deal with all the bs of buffers and every other class taking our spots. It's literally all we have. It's what makes turtle a turtle.

We are a nuking class, you are buffer. Deal with it.

I player the original massively.

Of course I didn't complain, but we all use to laugh that we could 1 or 2 shot an entire room of end game mobs. At the same time I am not complaining about buffer.

These threads are all about changing things that should be left alone. Maybe they should finally do something about SK.

Personally I wouldnt change anything.

But if you are going to break a buffers AOE, which is pretty much all it has going for it damage wise, then you need to address the truly broken AOE the game has.

Here's the issue, everybody wants classes they dont have nerfed, but as soon as somebody suggests changing a class they do have, they jump down that persons throat.

• The thing is I play all classes so that doesn't apply to me at all. A buffer's spin is broken in it's own way anyway. Just because it doesn't deal as much damage or not as good as turtle's aoe doesn't mean, "oh we gotta nerf that." Please throw that mentality in the trash.

Seems I'll have to make sure some suggestions will never see the light of day. See ya later.

• The thing is I play all classes so that doesn't apply to me at all. A buffer's spin is broken in it's own way anyway. Just because it doesn't deal as much damage or not as good as turtle's aoe doesn't mean, "oh we gotta nerf that." Please throw that mentality in the trash.

Seems I'll have to make sure some suggestions will never see the light of day. See ya later.

Are you suggesting that a buffers spin is broken, but a Turtle one shotting or 2 shotting in the later floors an entire cc room is balanced?

If your going to look at broken AOE damage, then we need to look at all broken AOE damage.

Iv clearly hit a nerve here.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!