The huge issue with Movement Speed on Majin Spin

• Are you suggesting that a buffers spin is broken, but a Turtle one shotting or 2 shotting in the later floors an entire cc room is balanced?

If your going to look at broken AOE damage, then we need to look at all broken AOE damage.

Iv clearly hit a nerve here.

Yes actually I have, many have said it, Kakarot the mod himself that streams this game said it's broken but it's all they've got so why change it? If you were to do something about turtle's aoe range and damage which was reduced already, the class would be rendered useless and would be replaced almost immediately. It's the whole reason why people take them outside of speed, just like buffers/

All these classes and skills broken in this game, turtle is clearly not a problem right now.

I'm good man, just don't like people spouting things they know nothing about.

• Yes actually I have, many have said it, Kakarot the mod himself that streams this game said it's broken but it's all they've got so why change it? If you were to do something about turtle's aoe range and damage which was reduced already, the class would be rendered useless and would be replaced almost immediately. It's the whole reason why people take them outside of speed, just like buffers/

All these classes and skills broken in this game, turtle is clearly not a problem right now.

I'm good man, just don't like people spouting things they know nothing about.

I know plenty about it

And as I have said, they need to leave the game alone.

If I was to change it, all I would do is make it so you hit the 7 closest enemies to your target, hitting 8 in total. Therefor you retain your AOE ability but are not taking out an entire floor.

But at the same time lets look at the DPS slot.

Fighter vs Turtle, both are DPS.

Does a fighter think its fair that he cant get into a party over a turtle? They do similar damage, except turtle does that similar damage to absolutely everything in its range, where a fighter does it to a single target. Storm Strike is garbage. How about giving fighter some utility to mitigate the fact it cant contribute to the overall damage anything like as much.

In addition a turtle is fortunate to have ki blase auto attacks, which is the better option in a party using attack speed. Ulti and Fighter dont get that. Is that fair?

Which takes me back to the point, If we are going to "balance things" balance it for everybody, not just the classes you hate.

• Being able to One shot an entire floor in CC is balanced? Even at the higher floors on the way to 150 they can almost 2 shot the floor.

Nice facts man how about more lies?

My turtle with:

gloves +13 with 21% crit dmg

wand +13 with 24% crit dmg

necklace with + 6% wild atk

earrings with 9 and 10 prop

rings with 3% wild atk + 9% prop

glasses with 2% wild atk

wings with 7% crit dmg

jacket with 17 foc

pants with 21 foc

with ssj

can't 1 shot floor 80+ without crit. Those mobs are lvl lv 61-65. Also after floor 125 or 130 not sure right now mobs will have an insane amount of lp. Back on tw I needed 2 crit kames for them while one of my kame did 160k dmg.

They crit higher than fighters

That is also wrong. Fighter crit dmg is higher than the crit dmg of turtle + they have a higher crit rate. Turtle has the aoe.

• Floor 80???

What an utterly useless point.

We are in 55 Cap dude. try that again in 70 cap with 33% weapons. Level 61-65 movs are clearly not designed for Lvl 55's. You can pass the floor, sure, but only due to the game being broken.

Go play FFXIV or another propper MMO and try passing content 10 levels higher than you.

I also said you 2 shot the later floors, which you just agreed.

So, your point is what?

Im also curious, how do you have +13 weapons when you are so anti casher? 9 and 10 prop earrings? No wonder you dont want brown boxes in the shop, you dont want people to have what you have.

There crit damage is very comparable between the 2 classes anyway.

• 2 shot on tw not on dbog. Lv 70 turtle max prop full +15 will only do around 60k dmg while he did nearly 200k dmg on tw. Also floor 80 is not for lvl 70 it's for lvl 60.

Also yes floor 80 is not designed for this cap but do you now how much my dmg will increase?

For lvl 60 my gear it is already way above the gear you should need for that floor.

Let me give you an example my turtle does with crit 27k dmg on normal mobs.

Lv 70 turtle with max prop full +15 does 50k-60k. I think a lvl 70 turtle with max stats and absolute max dmg should not struggle at floors with normal mobs (125/130+).

P.S. just so you know floor 150 is lv 79. That's how dbo is designed. The bosses for your lvl cap are always over your lvl.

• And we are in 60 cap are we?

Floor 80 is basically approaching the top end of 60 cap content.

And you think doing 60k damage per kame to every mob in the room is balanced?

But anyway, thanks for sharing the real reason why you don't want brown boxes in the cash shop.

• People calling spins broken before they call Bold Strike broken which is doing 2k bleed base right now?

This is also a very good point.

• he can you please stop with this random posts? Tell me pls is my gear not top gear even for lvl 60? Why can't I 1 shot normal mobs that are lv 61-65? Those mobs are no super or ultra they are just normal mobs. Also 60k dmg with end gear max stats on mobs is not balanced. That's even to low if you look at the mobs that are designed for that lvl cap. Normal mobs in cc dungeon that are designed for lvl 70 cap have over 200k lp.

Dunno how you come to the conclusion that I don't want brown boxes in cash shop? lol. I said before I don't care if they are in the cash shop or not but looks like you are one of those guys that only thinks that bad people exists in this world. I'm only doing pve with my turtle nothing else why should I care if other people have brown boxes? I main dende and my gear is only +11 nothing special even only 17 con on craft armor. Also I'm still using the same accessoirs that I used on lv 45. I don't have cdr or prop gear on that char. I don't need more this game is not about gear in pvp. But if you want to do dmg with "THE" dmg class that should be the strongest dmg class in the game then you need max stats right now. I don't know if you tested it but with +12 gear you will only do around 20k dmg and that's only if you have alot of prop.

Just for you another example. This turtle of mine is doing only 10k dmg with buffs on a sk that has full craft armor +9 no prop. Tell me how turtle is not over nerfed and pls tell me that his dmg is not balanced...

• Actually it is balanced since that's what a turtle is supposed to do, seems you can't really wrap your head around it. A person with max stats should be doing insane damage. Turtle is the only nuke in the game.

• Realy guys? You gonna open a new thread every 5 hours because of buffers?
    And yeah, the spin maybe gonna be problematic a little bit, but it's nowhere near MOST OP SKILL IN THE GAME. It's a DOT, you need to spin there for 10-12 seconds, you can't use potions and you're dizy for another 10 seconds, oh, and that CD tho.

• Realy guys? You gonna open a new thread every 5 hours because of buffers?
    And yeah, the spin maybe gonna be problematic a little bit, but it's nowhere near MOST OP SKILL IN THE GAME. It's a DOT, you need to spin there for 10-12 seconds, you can't use potions and you're dizy for another 10 seconds, oh, and that CD tho.

and that dodge and resist rate tho which makes you basically immortal during those 10 sec funny how no one mentioned that

• There is another thing, when you spin you don't get aggro as you should, don't know if its intended or not but, a lvl 25 did more aggro than me being lvl 55, you get way more aggro by using skills that do no damage, than by actually spinning and destroying the boss.

So if you try to solo ud3 with dende and buffer, mobs will instantly go to the dende, buffers cannot maintain aggro.

• Now that's pretty obvious but ofc all these SK mains out here :^. Guess I won't say anything till I find a way to gear out the ass.

This is also a very good point.

No seriously, i've been waiting this whole cap for someone to say something about bold strike, nothing.

Spins aren't OP as you think.

In 1v1: Equip anti candy and just dash away from the spin, completely useless here.

In 5v5: Decent here since opponents most likely wont have anti candy here, but have fun with the 10 sec stun afterwards and not being able to pot.

In Scramble: Terrible unless an all out war breaks out. The stun it gives after your spin is done is why, since you need to be extra mobile in Scramble.

In Dojo: Really depends on the situation but I would say good since you dont need to be extra mobile like Scramble.

PvE: Great. Literally the only part of this game where spins are nothing but great. And even here I wouldn't call it "OP" since the mobs love to run away like crackheads during the damn spin.

Also in retail, spins were effected by movement speed, which is why they added that update.

• and that dodge and resist rate tho which makes you basically immortal during those 10 sec funny how no one mentioned that

Funny how you can just run away and make them waste the spin then being open to everything for 5-10 seconds. They don't have any dodge, its only that you get 10% chance to be kd'd and you cannot be stunned or disabled. Only good thing about this is that buffers can farm mobs who kd a lot like rp1 rp2 or that perma-paralysis.

It doesn't purge if you use it.

It doesn't miss, says MISS but its an actual resist.

And if you want to go on, I remember you that fighters have a Bitter tea pot which makes this and much more.

If you don't know the class you shouldn't talk like that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!