The huge issue with Movement Speed on Majin Spin

• Ikr dodgepot with 40 sec cd like buffer spin.

We are talking about PvE not PvP. Noone is running Karma Poko Ultima (especially ultima with spin) in any kind of PvP because its just bad.

Only good thing also is that he doesnt get damage or something while in spin.

If you dont know what is being discussed you shouldn't talk like that.

• Only good thing also is that he doesnt get damage or something while in spin.

You can damage an buffer during spin with auto attack.

Hit and run from ranged classes can be a thing, aswell as thunder fighters, and PvE monsters just damage you.

Since you think buffers cannot get damage while in spin, so i'd like to inform you, so you know whats being discussed.

• Ikr dodgepot with 40 sec cd like buffer spin.

We are talking about PvE not PvP. Noone is running Karma Poko Ultima (especially ultima with spin) in any kind of PvP because its just bad.

Only good thing also is that he doesnt get damage or something while in spin.

And so Karma Poko Buffer is OP, broken and is being used everywhere, with 2 mins cd spin? Grow up kid, keep saying that buffers dodge a lot while spin LMAO

• he can you please stop with this random posts? Tell me pls is my gear not top gear even for lvl 60? Why can't I 1 shot normal mobs that are lv 61-65? Those mobs are no super or ultra they are just normal mobs. Also 60k dmg with end gear max stats on mobs is not balanced. That's even to low if you look at the mobs that are designed for that lvl cap. Normal mobs in cc dungeon that are designed for lvl 70 cap have over 200k lp.

Dunno how you come to the conclusion that I don't want brown boxes in cash shop? lol. I said before I don't care if they are in the cash shop or not but looks like you are one of those guys that only thinks that bad people exists in this world. I'm only doing pve with my turtle nothing else why should I care if other people have brown boxes? I main dende and my gear is only +11 nothing special even only 17 con on craft armor. Also I'm still using the same accessoirs that I used on lv 45. I don't have cdr or prop gear on that char. I don't need more this game is not about gear in pvp. But if you want to do dmg with "THE" dmg class that should be the strongest dmg class in the game then you need max stats right now. I don't know if you tested it but with +12 gear you will only do around 20k dmg and that's only if you have alot of prop.

Just for you another example. This turtle of mine is doing only 10k dmg with buffs on a sk that has full craft armor +9 no prop. Tell me how turtle is not over nerfed and pls tell me that his dmg is not balanced...

Simple, what other class can do as much total damage as a turtle?

What other classes have the utility to be a dps alternative to turtle?

I have clearly said several times to leave things as they are, what peoples issues are is that they wanna call one thing out for being OP because they personally dont like it, but as soon as you move the conversation on to their class they become uber defensive, just like you are being.

If people wanna moan about one class, then accept what people have to say about your class.

Frankly I have no issue in saying that its not turtle that is broke, its the entire game that is broken. That said your class is not balanced, but neither are any of the good classes in the game.

Stop taking personal offence to everything.

• I would leave my opinion here, but I see that things are getting tense. What I see most here are people who rather than being objective in their arguments with the context of the topic, create texts attacking certain classes, as an argument, that has nothing to do with the context of the topic, clearly trying to push their arguments through throat, camouflaging their own intentions besides repeating the same things said before.

I'm out.

• I would leave my opinion here, but I see that things are getting tense. What I see most here are people who rather than being objective in their arguments with the context of the topic, create texts attacking certain classes, as an argument, that has nothing to do with the context of the topic, clearly trying to push their arguments through throat, camouflaging their own intentions besides repeating the same things said before.

I'm out.

We will just ignore the recent 2 threads attacking Ultis and ignoring everything else broken in the game.

Well cya.

• The funniest part is how everyone complain about a skill when it becomes a trend. Leave it like how it is, ultimates already had enough nerf. A spin is a pve skill, i used to pvp with it, but still against a player with high p.def you will hit like 800-980 each hit, spin against fighters 70% miss. Ultimate Majins aren't supposed to buff or support only, they also need a increase in attack pve wise, the abilities to farm. And remember we are still on a level 55 cap, A ultimate majin cant clean a CC at higher floors as example.

• Buffer can clear all avaible floors right now with his spin but still there is no reason to nerf it. I even think buffer needs a buff because his phy atk is way to low even dende who is supposed to be only a healer has much more eng atk than a buffer phy atk. Even as a turtle your phy atk is nearly the same as from buffer.

But buffers spin does an insane amount of dmg. It can be op in pvp if enemy has no anti candy but for pve it's not op and does need a nerf.

• Of course they have a bigger range than buffers, they're buffers lol not a dps class or aoe class like turtle.

The problems with the majority of the community.....theyre so close minded that they deem one class to be something as "just a buffer" and throw away the endless possibilities that can happen....last time i checked the class was Ultimate main and Grand Chef not "buffer". Never have i played a game where there is a class that only stand there and buffs people. I've noticed the mighty majin community grow ALOT in open beta, but so many people are wasting their potential because they're just afraid to admit that there are other fun classes than can be strong besides SK and fighter, and thus label the "classes that should only be able to buff"

Also, for those complaining about spin's immunity in pve...just be happy that spin also provides the opponent with a 5-10 second window of free damage to us, AND WE CANNOT USE ITEMS DURING THAT RECOIL TIME. If i remember correctly 2 needle annimations last less than 5 seconds...that high risk high reward is a perfectly balanced skill imo

Just my opinion in the matter

• The problem of the majority of the Community (Martial Artists) is to create a PVP character and then complain that they can't party in PVE content.

The problem of minority community (mighty majin) is to main a SUPPORT without knowing the real meaning and objectivity of your role on an RPG. So they think it's OK to have buffs that make themselves in some sort of tank with a high resistance and with healing along with two skills that do more damage than a mage (DPS) does. It is quite normal for them to be substitutes of a DPS class and assemble a party like this: tank, healer, support, support, support.

I have a friend who currently plays only for being "Dragonball" and laugh when I tell nonsense like this. He is a veteran player of Guild Wars 2, one of the games that have more balanced PVP/PVE that exist in the current market of MMORPGs. So people who defend this logic that they put in the game should only know Dragonball Online as "RPG" or any other cheap shit like that, and are usually the same people commenting on topics about balancing: "nerf this and that".

• The problems with the majority of the community.....theyre so close minded that they deem one class to be something as "just a buffer" and throw away the endless possibilities that can happen....last time i checked the class was Ultimate main and Grand Chef not "buffer". Never have i played a game where there is a class that only stand there and buffs people. I've noticed the mighty majin community grow ALOT in open beta, but so many people are wasting their potential because they're just afraid to admit that there are other fun classes than can be strong besides SK and fighter, and thus label the "classes that should only be able to buff"

Also, for those complaining about spin's immunity in pve...just be happy that spin also provides the opponent with a 5-10 second window of free damage to us, AND WE CANNOT USE ITEMS DURING THAT RECOIL TIME. If i remember correctly 2 needle annimations last less than 5 seconds...that high risk high reward is a perfectly balanced skill imo

Just my opinion in the matter

A "support" class with a few attacks. I'm done with these suggestion forums, I'm taking it as it comes and I won't whine like a kid.

• A "support" class with a few attacks. I'm done with these suggestion forums, I'm taking it as it comes and I won't whine like a kid.

Respect to you for this...idk to me its just interesting to see people take classes that everyone thinks is "limited to one thing" and do wonders with it...kind of how people take poko (a support class in theory) and make it DPS...or use the female turtles (burst DPS in theory) for insane control in pvp

Anyway I'm just waiting for this "class balance" to see what's actualpy gonna become of the classes

• I can't believe that Majin Spins were so casually given an update that made movement speed boost their attack power.

It doesnt increase attack power. It increases spin speed .-.

Why do ppl have to complain about unnecessary things instead of things that actually need to be discussed. Don't go making threads about every little update. Make a normal thread discussing how the game should be balanced in general.

• Aligning movement speed to effect spin is a small minor tweak/adjustment, and is not considered a huge issue. It hasn't drastically impacted PVP or PVE, the update just helps mighty majins deal a little extra damage for those who choose to wear movement speed gear.

It's not a big deal and it's not exactly game changing.

Besides, reading through the thread, you can see that small tweak to spins is positively well received by the community.

• Aligning movement speed to effect spin is a small minor tweak/adjustment, and is not considered a huge issue. It hasn't drastically impacted PVP or PVE, the update just helps mighty majins deal a little extra damage for those who choose to wear movement speed gear.

Besides, reading through the thread, you can see that small tweak to spins is positively well received by the community.

some people dont even considered that if you slow your tickingrate decreases.

idk why people even complain about that, you wont see poko karma ultima ever in a party that destroys

This

End of discussion

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!