Main Game Changes(balance),my thoughts.

• Hello everyone,after alot of members complaining about certain races/classes,other than buffing/nerfing skills,i bring to the table,the total recall...

No matter how well you take changes,no matter how much you love the class you main,i want you to think about ''BALANCE''

Here is the main idea,but before i go further,a notice: i dont main any class,i am not a hardcore player either on pvp or pve,so i am not trying to give more love or less to any classes,i have being,played all classes on Retail,with less on this private server and participated on all aspects of the game,i am not looking to gain any reputation or anything more,than to enjoy the game in a proper manner,i am only stating this for what you are about to spend time further.

The main idea is to evaluate all classes and take measures that an MMORPG needs and stay within the Dragon ball lore.

So lets start,we have 2 main game factions :pvp and pve,something that splits up the gameplay and classes.As all classic MMORPG's have 3 main classes(support/tank/dps),there are some unique combinations called hybrids.Lets say we take those out of the deal for now.

Starting with the 3 main classes in current game.

Support:

Current healers : Dende priest and Poko priest(hybrid)

Suggestion: Remove any dps and cc capabilities on Dende,give them increased anti cc and anti debuff passives,increase CON and lower class defense.

Current buffers :Ultimate majin and Grand Chef majin(hybrid)

Suggestion : Ultimate - remove any dps capabilities(aka lower spin damage),give them increased anti cc and anti debuff passives,lower CON and increase class Defense,increased duration of buffs and increased stats on buffs by 15% of current state.

Tank:

Current tanks:Dark Warrior and Shadow knight(hybrid).

Suggestion: Dark Warrior – Increase CON ,increase class Defense,give them more AOE skills,give immune to everything buff with low duration and high cd.

Dps:

Current Dps:Fighter,Swordsman(hybrid),Plasma,Karma(hybrid),Turtle,Crane(hybrid).

Suggestion: Fighter – Lower class defense,lower dodge,increase CON, cap crits on single skill(aka max health enemy bellow 10k,max crit 75% damage on enemies(player) health,no one shot,second skill kill).

Plasma - increase radius on AOE skills,increase class damage,lower class defense,increase CON,remove cc capabilities.(aka copy of turtle on majin).

Turtle – lower cd on AOE skills, lower defence,increase CON,(crits apply as fighter above).

And now the hybrids.

Suggestions :

Poko - Healing skills self-cast only,give DOT effects on skills and increase pet damage(flying dragon has lower defense and more LP and does AOE damage,while the Blue higher defense lass LP and does single target damage).

Chef - Increase class damage,lower CON,lower buff duration's.(aka make it similar to fighter).

Shadow knight - Lower class defense,Increase Class damage,remove DOT and all AOE effects(aka make it equal to fighter).

Swordsman - Increase defense,increase CON,increase dodge,lower class damage(aka make it similar to Dark Warrior).

Karma - Lower class damage,increase CON,give DOT on skills,lower duration's on CC and give longer CD's.

Crane - Lower class damage,increase CON,lower duration's on DOT and CC and give short CD.

World edit:

Mobs have lower defense and attack,less resistance,increasing as level up.

Super,Ultra,Boss,Hero,have less powerful attacks,less resistance,but double LP,also would like to suggest a Guard bar,which we will need to break first,before we start making damage,Boss could spam regenerate his Guard every so often,making it more difficult.

As this needs great thinking and i can say for some classes,needs more digging into skills,i will try to present my full thoughts,with skill tweaks later in the upcoming days,my free time is really limited and i prefer to spend it with my relatives.

For now just have a think and try to suggest according to what you just had spend time on(and i thank you for that) and try to suggest any additions/changes,in the most mature way you can.

If you feel or think that this is not for you,please take all your bad thoughts and bring them on my wall(i promise i wont report anyone there),this thread is a mere try and thoughtful suggestion,you dont have to be here,like or dislike it.

I understand that changes are not ''a thing'' for everyone and some might even not be possible to apply on client side.

Notice this is not the end format,i will keep tweaking and updating,i just had to start it.

Disclaimer: excuse me for any typos,if you find any please let me know,i always try to be better and give my best thoughtful meaning.

• Lmao all what dark warrior need is taunt from sk , he dont need more con or def he already have more con and def than sk his problem is that that he can't keep the aggro and his skills doing low dmg.
    You can decrease crane dot time by faking accesories, you know nothing about this game and you talk bullshit, crane is known from his dots.
    This post is mistake, i don't want even write more because im not sure if this thread is seroius, its funny when ppl without knowledge trying balance this game and share some bullshit that have 0 sense.

• Lmao all what dark warrior need is taunt from sk , he dont need more con or def he already have more con and def than sk his problem is that that he can't keep the aggro and his skills doing low dmg.
    You can decrease crane dot time by faking accesories, you know nothing about this game and you talk bullshit, crane is known from his dots.
    This post is mistake, i don't want even write more because im not sure if this thread is seroius, its funny when ppl without knowledge trying balance this game and share some bullshit that have 0 sense.

Hello there,your knowledge is priceless,please stay here,as i move on,i need your help,its a total recall of the game,i havent posted any gear capabilities yet,i am looking out of the box,if you cant handle it,just move on...thanks

• 'Plasma - increase radius on AOE skills,increase class damage,lower class defense,increase CON,remove cc capabilities.(aka copy of turtle on majin).'

Hi,

I think you mean karma; lower class defense since they are the class which gets 1k e.def from passive. And wonder majins get their high def from armor i suppose.

• If you lowered dendes defense, that would affect Warrior Nameks as you would reduce defense on "Namek" gear this would reduce defense for tanks :D, your suggestion for fighter would kill the class no Dodge? :D, and for SM that class is raw damage, they don't need crits to do good damage + they have glaring Slash, andeir passive gives almost equal STR to fighters, and they ain't a DPS class? :D And buffers, grand chef has Offensive buffs and best con buff in game (23% con!!!), They give phyiscal defense and you don't consider them buffers... while ultimate gives defensive buffs and lp% + Ep% buffs!! And some e.def, and taking out SK's aoes wouldn't really make them equal to fighters, fighters have 2 Destructive aoes (b.bang and f.flash that do DMG increased when crit), they do good DMG with energy weapons, so don't say "they do bad DMG so they don't count :D", SK needs his aoes, and for cranes.... You trying to kill that class? For karma they are a DPS class, they are good with att. Speed like poko. And yes, making poko heals self caste would affect dende as healing wave and other dragon clan skills can't be reworked for 1 class, you'll affect both classes this way (making heals self caste). Tbh you would kill the game instead of balancing it with those suggestions, with all due respect. And note: all classes besides Karma, SK, DW have 0 base defense, they get Defense from Armour or buffs, so if you decrease their defense, so if you wanted to decrease fighters defense, it would affect all other human class as their is no dedicated armour for fighter :D, unless you mean by defense - Dodge/resistance, which is hard since you would want to lower the Dex given by masterclasses passive.. but oh no! Less p.crit rate :D, stats aren't roundly thrown around you know :D

• If you lowered dendes defense, that would affect Warrior Nameks as you would reduce defense on "Namek" gear this would reduce defense for tanks :D, your suggestion for fighter would kill the class no Dodge? :D, and for SM that class is raw damage, they don't need crits to do good damage + they have glaring Slash, andeir passive gives almost equal STR to fighters, and they ain't a DPS class? :D And buffers, grand chef has Offensive buffs and best con buff in game (23% con!!!), They give phyiscal defense and you don't consider them buffers... while ultimate gives defensive buffs and lp% + Ep% buffs!! And some e.def, and taking out SK's aoes wouldn't really make them equal to fighters, fighters have 2 Destructive aoes (b.bang and f.flash that do DMG increased when crit), they do good DMG with energy weapons, so don't say "they do bad DMG so they don't count :D", SK needs his aoes, and for cranes.... You trying to kill that class? For karma they are a DPS class, they are good with att. Speed like poko. And yes, making poko heals self caste would affect dende as healing wave and other dragon clan skills can't be reworked for 1 class, you'll affect both classes this way (making heals self caste). Tbh you would kill the game instead of balancing it with those suggestions, with all due respect. And note: all classes besides Karma, SK, DW have 0 base defense, they get Defense from Armour or buffs, so if you decrease their defense, so if you wanted to decrease fighters defense, it would affect all other human class as their is no dedicated armour for fighter :D, unless you mean by defense - Dodge/resistance, which is hard since you would want to lower the Dex given by masterclasses passive.. but oh no! Less p.crit rate :D, stats aren't roundly thrown around you know :D

Thanks for being here,your post is a bit condensed,although this isnt a mere calibration that i suggest,i speak about a total recall(remake),but obviously you havent readed my thread entirely,either you didnt get it,i havent spoke about any gear.

The info about my ''hybrids'' coming from NTL which i will post later on,on their behalf what they where trying to do,with the classes and what they ended up actually do.

Also i am speaking from the master class perspective,but that goes on the misunderstanding i guess,all minor classes you speaking about,have other names...

Your post is giving me a headache :D ,you missing my point,by making chef's dps,i am giving ultimates the buffs,i am giving balance through class roles...

• Sadly, knowing most of our community some salty people will jump on here trying to offend you for suggesting changes to their classes, I personally like the idea of having a balance discussion thread where the best players of each race/class debate changes from a general point of view, and give constructive feed back instead of flaming their way through the whole thread. If you don't approve a suggestion, politely point out the pros & cons.

Tho imo before jumping into skill balancing, we need to make sure all the stats are working properly first.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!