• Well if the 55 cap lasts 2-3 months and 60 cap 5-6 months I can see it lasting about a year and a half until everything is done and people start to get bored.

I think new content should be worked on during the 60 cap so it's ready for 70 cap (or if they decide to up to level to 75/80) Although it would be hard as you'd need to balance a whole new cap with different gear stats and such.

• peopole are already RageQuiting the game saddly..

People who quit DBOG now are simply people who want to be OP in this lower caps.

They gear up, spend tons of time, zeni and some cash and soon new cap pop up, they are mad haha.

Still this is game as any other, play to have fun and don't try to copy cashers and be on their level, on this caps.

On higher caps when leveling stops, then start seriously gearing and such.

About game, well it will last 1 year for sure, after that when everyone gets bored and when those gamers don't even consider to join this old MMO, cashers will stay here, playing Budo and scramble and such, because they invest their money, soul and life too this game.

And I guess rest of us will simply move on something better in real life xD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i'am really having fun in this game , but when peopole will get bored game die . but know peopole are stopping cuz level caps are way too long and offer only pvp contenent pve player's can go suicide haha , this is why most of peopole i know stopped and we all can see that the hipe is desepearing -_-

• pretty much sums it all up . Will be like a side game twice or so many days a week for budo lol

• People who quit DBOG now are simply people who want to be OP in this lower caps.

They gear up, spend tons of time, zeni and some cash and soon new cap pop up, they are mad haha.

Cant blame them though, you wait all this time for the release of open beta just to have to wait for 70 cap because the rates of everything is bad? That is very tedious, and the balance, rng, and bugs are already tedious enough. And there hasn't been a great update yet that is also why people are quitting.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!