Popo candy

• My popo candy has never worked since I've been playing , why is that ?

When i die and it says respawn or revive , i could never revive . It keeps sayings "stone missing" when i click revive but thats impossible because i have about 19 of those popo candy on me that i have never used since I've been playing.

• Full Popo Candy "Head" = Revive Your friend. You just click on Ur friend and on item and it bring him to life

Half Popo Candy "Head" = When You die You got option Revive or Respawn (to town). When u click Revive, it bring You back to life, but U need to have this item in inventory. If You don't have, U got an info that missing Popo Candy. Looks like You got many of these ^ full heads.

Weird "figure" Popo candy (don't remember name)= (teleport to town, just like skill

• Full Popo Candy "Head" = Revive Your friend. You just click on Ur friend and on item and it bring him to life

Half Popo Candy "Head" = When You die You got option Revive or Respawn (to town). When u click Revive, it bring You back to life, but U need to have this item in inventory. If You don't have, U got an info that missing Popo Candy. Looks like You got many of these ^ full heads.

Weird "figure" Popo candy (don't remember name)= (teleport to town, just like skill

ohhh i see now . I thought it was a glitch or something. Thanks for the info

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!