<POLL>Kaioken 5% Attackspeed first use

• Should Kaioken give 5% attackspeed on first use 66

The result is only visible to the participants.

Right now you have to stack kaioken 3 times in order to get 5% attackspeed. But unfortunately it's barely playable due to extreme HP and EP drain.

In my opinion if Kaioken would give 5% on first use it would be a good quality of life change towards this skill since every class (especially nonhumans) is using it.

• I agree and disagree on the idea, so i will refrain from voting.

I disagree because giving 1x kaioken 5% speed would kill the point of using 3, since as you mentioned the LP / EP drain is too high.

I do agree on a change, but in my opinion the change should be on the SP you spend on kaioken.

1 SP (Lv35) - 1.5% speed

2 SP (Lv45) - 3% speed

3 SP (Lv55) - 5% speed

• skilling kaioken increases the amount of energy attack/phy attack you get

• i do agree on the change since humans have ssj and kaio to use and farm, and they can use it one after another,since other's classes ultimate skill is not so usefull pve kaio would be pretty much appreciated.(no kid buu is not that usefull compared to a spin)

• Kaioken is fine as it is.

If you want to use it in PVE, MAX it.

You will get 30% power buff (energy or physical), 20% move speed, 5% attack speed and critic rates, now add there all mighty buffs and speed from speed party.... It is alright as it is now.

Soo I don't get why would you love it at 1 SP where drain is higher and power only 20% but I don't mind that attack speed is 5% on each level.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• No you misunderstand that.
    You can use kaioken multiple times, and the first time you activate it you get 1.5% attackspeed no matter how many points you added into it.

The second time you use it, lp / ep drain increases and attackspeed to 3% and you get like 1 phy/eng critrate. The third time you use it attackspeed raises to 5% but the drain is much higher like 500 per tick and you get 1 critrate again.
    I am not talking about using SP in kaioken because attackspeed is always same on kaioken!

Except you are refering to rolis post.

• it should bee 1sp 1.5% , 2 sp 3% and 3 sp 5 % , then to make kaio-ken stacking great , iit should increase the energy and phy attack by X and then increase attack speed for like 15% !! kaio x4 = 15 % speed and 50% e .attack , 10 e .crit ( it's almost impossible for normal party to mantain this transformation in dungeon

• it should bee 1sp 1.5% , 2 sp 3% and 3 sp 5 % , then to make kaio-ken stacking great , iit should increase the energy and phy attack by X and then increase attack speed for like 15% !! kaio x4 = 15 % speed and 50% e .attack , 10 e .crit ( it's almost impossible for normal party to mantain this transformation in dungeon

I like 2 or 3% dmg per stack xddd

• You will be One of them eventually and its Not like you cant get those 5% already. Stacking Kaio 3 times is just hard to maintain and Kaio gave 15-20% on Taiwan?

Not really. Before the crit nerf, Kaio-Ken would double crit rate with each multiplication so people generally used x3 on a normal basis and didn't have issues with the drain. Of course you had to make sure the skill itself was maxed, but again if you're using it than you need to max it to get the best out of it.

• Not really. Before the crit nerf, Kaio-Ken would double crit rate with each multiplication so people generally used x3 on a normal basis and didn't have issues with the drain. Of course you had to make sure the skill itself was maxed, but again if you're using it than you need to max it to get the best out of it.

No. Kaioken gave like 15% attackspeed not when stacking. Kaioken used to give damage and critrate.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!