Dark Warriors

• I honestly feel like since the buffers received a damage buff to their kit , dark warriors should receive one as well , as they are primarily the pve version of the sks but have to use 5 or 6 skills to kill a mob while buffers are just spinning , the dark warrior race can be argued one of the most underpowered races in the game and I think it should be more rewarding due to the fact that tanking is the hardest role compared to the other roles in a party , and dark warriors could do with a small buff that could change everything such as buffing energy seige damage , and lowering mana cost for heal

• The burn is great but it's way too low without RP, it should be like 100/200/300/400 burn dmg without RP, then same bonus with RP as of right now, making it become about - 1100 maxed.

I mean, SK's life drain is a - 1000 32 seconds dot after all.

As you both stated, demon wave is great only if you use rp to cast it, but even with that addition it would only be reliable in 60- levels, in level 70 cap is better to use masenko or super beam cannon because of the raw damage, dark warrior was heavily nerfed in pro of sk, made in taiwan...

• As of right now, Demon Wave is bugged, and therefore not as good as it could / should be! You can read more about this on ColdHell's thread on the matter.

I also think that DW's are long overdue for some balancing, tweaks and buffs! For starters, it would be great if we got some more base hit rate and / or success rate!

I got plenty more great ideas for DW's, but I doubt that the team will even consider to even think about looking at our class anytime soon.

• As of right now, Demon Wave is bugged, and therefore not as good as it could / should be! You can read more about this on ColdHell's thread on the matter.

I also think that DW's are long overdue for some balancing, tweaks and buffs! For starters, it would be great if we got some more base hit rate and / or success rate!

I got plenty more great ideas for DW's, but I doubt that the team will even consider to even think about looking at our class anytime soon.

Because is not populated, and most of people just use it as a famer, sad but true

• That is indeed, as you said, sad but true. But even the less popular underdogs needs some loving now and again.
    I personally love the DW's and what they offer; I have always mained it, and back in the day, I have even proved that they aren't just the CC punching bags or brainless farmers that everyone mistakenly still think them as, but truly viable in PvP also, and indeed in every aspect of this game! But with that said, there is a lot of changes that could (and should) be done to this specific class also, among the other lesser popular classes out there.

I smile every time a like-minded individual spreads awareness on this false image everyone has around this very class! :-)

• The burn is great but it's way too low without RP, it should be like 100/200/300/400 burn dmg without RP, then same bonus with RP as of right now, making it become about - 1100 maxed.

I just want to clear something regarding this, it is close to 1k if axe is high upgraded and you have low af PDEF.

It isn't always close to 1k, unless you refuse to use at least 1 part of pdef armor and go full energy.

The burn is great but it's way too low without RP, it should be like 100/200/300/400 burn dmg without RP, then same bonus with RP as of right now, making it become about - 1100 maxed.

Unlike SK, DW have shit tons of HP and Defense and its DP is more like auto pot.

Demon Wave skill should have %energy dmg component as Ultimate Majin - Flame Shower Breeze and with max 350-400 burn DOT.

1100 maxed would be too much and even tho MA dies from DW only due reflect alone, this would make DW too OP.

I really sometime get shocked when something like this comes from you Sendoku......

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• DW doesn't have that much more life than SK really... While they have much, much bigger damage output.

I'd love to see my beloved class buffed up a bit, but I'm going to play it either way :>

Some hit/success rate seems like the most obvious way to make DW more valuable, considering all relevant attacks require casting. Misses are really painful

• 1100 with RP, something you barely can get.

I didn't take the time to read everything but ye, defending SK because you main it just make you lose any credibility.

Life drain is broken and it's a fact, can't gear up to resist SK because of life drain's ridiculous dmgs.

Still makes me laugh how people who play sk can't even get aura

• What makes me laugh are people who actually live in game.
    Didn't you say in DBOG Discord before Budokai is even added that you love more Budokai and DBOG than girls and real life in general...

You lose any credibility as normal human being here mate...

Life drain ain't broken if you balance out defense, pdef and energy defense.

And yea 1100 with RP shouldn't ever be added but yea that is all about me.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Life drain ain't broken if you balance out defense, pdef and energy defense.

And yea 1100 with RP shouldn't ever be added but yea that is all about me.

yes. Life drain aint broken if you balance out both defenses, but then bold strike deals insane damage cause not enough e def. Oh, did I mention the sk curse skill yet? No real way to counter that and it deals flat damageforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1548/

• yes. Life drain aint broken if you balance out both defenses, but then bold strike deals insane damage cause not enough e def. Oh, did I mention the sk curse skill yet? No real way to counter that and it deals flat damageforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1548/

Yes, curse is there if you use skill, unless you resist it.

Bold ain't that great if you wear props, it is only a bit good on humans without props earrings or +9 at least armor.

Yes please do wear dex and poor upgraded armor and bold sure will deal nice dmg, while on majins and other nameks is shit.

If you will say that humans shouldn't wear props, tell that to many fighters in POB who wear them and they were tankish, but yea it is epic to be fighter with dex and res everything and dodge everything and when bold hits you after 5 trys, and you are without any anti bleed accessory, you complain...

Now ON - TOPIC:

DW power is fine and what should be fixed is taunt, it should hit more targets, last a bit longer and DW burn skill dmg should have %energy damage in it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• In every post that you write about sk i feel like you don't know how to play sk or you try protect him from nerf, all what you saying here is not true +9 gear wont protect you from one shot and if you will wear prop you will die from dot.

The main progrem of DW is aggro - missing aoe taunt that sk have and his low dmg, actualy he have best def and hp so his boost need be maked with head and calculations because if his dmg will be boosted too much dw will be op.

• In every post that you write about sk i feel like you don't know how to play sk or you try protect him from nerf, all what you saying here is not true +9 gear wont protect you from one shot and if you will wear prop you will die from dot.

The main progrem of DW is aggro - missing aoe taunt that sk have and his low dmg, actualy he have best def and hp so his boost need be maked with head and calculations because if his dmg will be boosted too much dw will be op.

Looks like you have no idea about SK at all.

I played against many prop fighters and one of them is Adriano_21 , please do call him retard because he used full con and props earrings and he had +9 /+10 crafted armor and only 50% decrease bleed and other necks, while with 60% you will be fine, unless you in fight add anti bleed rings.

Ever heard about switching accessory in PVP, I guess that is big NO for you....

If you ever saw con and prop fighters you would know that there is no way to ONE SHOT them with 1 bold.

And if prop fighter critic on you, it is one shot.

They have close to 18k HP, I remember Mayu had more than me in POB.

"maked" , Anyway like I said aggro is a bit dif now, if your party is long range one, and if you watch aggro, anyone can tank.

Heck, even Poko can tank and about DMG, since PVE Meta now is attack speed, get speed weapons, max kaioken and go.

Like I said, burn skill fixed soo it have %energy dmg and taunt range fixed a bit.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You guys chat so much shit it's not even funny :D Have any of you actually played a Dark Warrior? Hell, have any of you actually played the freaking game, claiming SK is balanced/underpowered?

Are you seriously complaining about ability to inflict 16k of damage that will be returned to you as life, while in order to do 16k of damage DW has to use like 5 skills? With same grade of level upgrade of course.

Come on people, I know nobody wants to see their class nerfed, it's not the point of the thread, is it? The point is for DW to finally get some love, after being hurt with every single balancing upgrade since the game came out.

If you're going to claim that DW is fine, just so SK can stay the way it is (what kind of logic is that by the way..?), how about Daneos just deletes the class altogether and job done? Come on..

• Sure i have no idea about anything i dont even know what i dont know, amen.
    Continue living in your own world with red sky and weak sk.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!