Remove KD spam....

• For the love of everything that's holly...Please, remove KD ability from all the mobs. It's not making a combat any richer, it's just cheap AF and rage inducing when get KD locked and all you can do is watch your ass being smacked around and die. Especially when your attack connects just before mobs KD does, so it avoids dmg but cooldown starts. I just freaking rage quit because of that crap.

Or at least make it so you can't be KD by mob for 5 seconds after getting up.

• You can't complete quests that way. It's completely broken mechanic and I implore Daneos to sort it out

i did all quest that you can do until reach lvl 55 so there is no uncompletable quest and the mechanic is fine it is like in the original game

Twitch

Youtube

Du hast längst gemerkt

Es ist noch lange nicht vorbei

Du Weisst noch nicht

Was kommen wird

Sei bereit

• Aaand here we go, should have expected posts like Bad Piccolo ones. We banned you from Polish forum, I wonder how much longer you'll last on this one.

I'm not saying it's beyond beating, because it's not, but it's single most annoying thing in the game. It's not a challenge if all you can do is watch your sorry arse get smacked around in kd lock until you die, while moving your mouse around looking like a spastic.

• It is indeed annoying, especially when you play a class that is purely based on 1 target skills. Even if they do spam kds, it's quite alright to be annoyed by game code once in a while. I don't think it really needs to be adjusted.

• You have no idea how it was before they actually removed the KD spam, you were able to be knocked down even in the floor, that was true spam and even with it, we were able to level up perfectly. Right now there won’t be any changes to it as it is already balanced and fair. I suppose you are around between level 30 and 40. With some practice you will learn to live with it and be more careful.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• You have no idea how it was before they actually removed the KD spam, you were able to be knocked down even in the floor, that was true spam and even with it, we were able to level up perfectly. Right now there won’t be any changes to it as it is already balanced and fair. I suppose you are around between level 30 and 40. With some practice you will learn to live with it and be more careful.

- Santo, DBOG Team

When u knocked down, u fill the bar and when the bar is full u need to wait 1 or 1,5 secs to wake up.. Daneos is going to fix that? is a little molesto (no sabia la palabra jaja salu2)

• For the love of everything that's holly...Please, remove KD ability from all the mobs. It's not making a combat any richer, it's just cheap AF and rage inducing when get KD locked and all you can do is watch your ass being smacked around and die. Especially when your attack connects just before mobs KD does, so it avoids dmg but cooldown starts. I just freaking rage quit because of that crap.

Or at least make it so you can't be KD by mob for 5 seconds after getting up.

U can kill 1 mob fast with KD skill and relog and the same, in pvp enjoy if u rival is a swordman xdxdxdxd

• im saying in pvp xDD. When u get up so fast u need wait like 1 or 1,5 Secs to the animation of the character getting up xD is like a latency without lag :v

Bothering* Also just wait until the mob uses his ability to KD before getting up again.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• Rybo

Closed the thread.