¿Aren't dragon balls too hard to get?

• I think the system is very inconsistent.

You can farm the 4 hours the even lasts and still get 1 ball, while a person who has done half the farming you did, gets 3.

Obviously speaking of +30 levels here, because I've seen that the higher your level is, the harder it is to get a ball.

And to be honest Dragon Balls (tier 2) aren't the most special objects in the game, since most of the people are just going to use them to get their transformation (super saiyan, great namek, kid buu...) or maybe equipment, and then move on to something else, like for example getting to a higher level, doing budokai tournaments or so.

I've seen some people that created another character to get the balls from another launcher with the character they want the balls for, and I think that if you have to do this, the game loses his "fun".

The droprate is crazy, half the times the ball icon appears, nothing will come out of it.

I would elevate the drop probability at least a 10/15% since the point of a game is being fun, and not frustrating, which happens when you play and get nothing, seeing that effort you made into actually killing mobs is POINTLESS in many cases.

Again, very good job with the game guys, but this... this is just, not the best.

EDIT: This is NOT a hating post, this is just a pacific, friendly suggestion.

• To be honest, this was the best update for the DB hunt system they could've done, has so many pros including no more flying-around-all-the-map-tactic and no more DB mob stealers and much more, makes it more easy, some friends still struggle but the only thing that affects if you get good number of DBs is:

1- find a GOOD spot AKA, lots of aggroing (if possible none have CC of any kind) really close to eachother

2- Your class of course, as a fighter you will struggle but you can still pull it off in the right farming spot (im a fighter and i already have SSJ and 3 buffs)

• Nope. While luck still plays a role in drops, having a more consistent way of managing mobs is more rewarding than just flying around and looking for mobs. The 4 hour extension was also a major plus to the update along with the hidden DB mechanic makes the positives heavily outweigh the negatives.

• I used to get 2 sets on saturdays in 4h total.

While I now get 1 set in 8h total, is it really more consistent? It‘s easier to just fly around and change channels to find mobs instead of „making them spawn“ because:

1. it takes time for the mobs to respawn and you need aoes to do it quickly. ( Fighters and Karmas etc lack those)

2. the mobs have a certain % to have a DB. (You can be unlucky and they wont respawn with one)

3. If they respawn a DB you need even more luck to drop one

This system is like farming dragonballs in dragonball xenoverse and its totally disgusting in my eyes.

• I am a lvl 44 Fighter and I struggle TOO much to get 1 set. It has been more than a week that I tried to get DB to get my transformation. I am not joking, I am farming so hard, killing a LOT of DB mob and I have only 5 DB for more than 10 HOURS of ONLY silly farming. I have killed like 1000 DB mobs and it is not a joke. I liked the game until I started this DB hunt. Now it is like I am doing my homework or something like that, I am not enjoying AT ALL the game. So frustrating.....................

• Is this actually true that the lower level you are the more frequently they drop?

lvl 32 fighter here and collected a complete set in just over 3 hours of grinding a single condenced area killing mobs 1 by 1.

I personally didnt think it was that bad of a grind and even got a few levels from it. I can already say tho I prefer this system to the old one completely.

if its truly rng basied then we can just chalk it up to just being some days being good luck and other being bad hence op's post.:/

• turtle lvl 55 .... i got all 7 today farming and it was normal not hard and also not easy ... u got to find a good area with mops higher or lower than ur level by 5 levels ...

btw this is the 5th time it goes easy with me ... got all dragon buffs and the ssj trans ... just keep farming i don,t think there is something wrong with the drop rate lol

• I am a lvl 44 Fighter and I struggle TOO much to get 1 set. It has been more than a week that I tried to get DB to get my transformation. I am not joking, I am farming so hard, killing a LOT of DB mob and I have only 5 DB for more than 10 HOURS of ONLY silly farming. I have killed like 1000 DB mobs and it is not a joke. I liked the game until I started this DB hunt. Now it is like I am doing my homework or something like that, I am not enjoying AT ALL the game. So frustrating.....................

Typical fighter, maybe make class for grind and and you will get easy one set in 1h?
    I know that most of new players wanna be goku aka fighter but this is bad choice as first, main and only one character, you will never get money for gear him while you can't get even dragon ball's

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!