<Discussion> Anti CC should also effect the duration increase from RP

• Hi,

I decided to make this thread because I always see people complaining about the duration of cc.

Let's take the aoe confuse of karma as an example. The duration of confuse is 30 seconds but when you use it with rp it will increase by 9 seconds. Now if you have 100% anti confuse the aoe confuse will still have a duration of 9 seconds.

Another example would be the fear of sk. It has a duration of 6 seconds which is enough to grab someone to the sidelines and fear him out. To counter this you will go 100% anti fear but when it is being used with rp the duration will still be 1,8 seconds.

I think we need to find a solution for this problem so everyone will be happy with it.

Here are two solutions from my side:

1. Make it so that the whole duration (even the one with rp) is included in the calculation. So that if you have 100% anti cc it is really 100%

2. Make it so that if you have more than 100% it will reduce the duration from rp. As an example

With rp it increases the duration by 9 seconds. So 9 seconds would be 30% of 30 seconds. The skill will increase the duration by 30% when used with rp. 130% anti confuse should make it so that you will have 0 seconds confusion.

What are your ideas / opinions / solutions for this topic

• i disagree.

Because there are ways to counter it.

Its just part of the game currently, if you change it,

And RP duration add is a way to counter maximized duration reduction % somewhat.

I agree, some things in this game should be not changed, because they works good like it should, they are logic and they are like that for some reasons, they were always like that even in tw/hk so is nothing new.
    RP work like skill boost/bonus for your skill so if you will have 100% antifear or confusion this skill will be uselss so let it work with rp at least.

• I agree, turtles will be the ones to suffer the most from this change they won't be as effective as they used to be.

Are you sure? You can only reduce the stun of turtles but their kit lies in sleep slow and destro disc.
    I think the ones that will be effected the most will be karma and plasma. However karma has alot of different options while plasma will suffer alot from this change.

I agree, some things in this game should be not changed, because they works good like it should, they are logic and they are like that for some reasons, they were always like that even in tw/hk so is nothing new.
    RP work like skill boost/bonus for your skill so if you will have 100% antifear or confusion this skill will be uselss so let it work with rp at least.

Yes but isn't it OP if a karma can aoe confuse your whole team for 40 seconds + 20 seconds RP on lvl 70? (it was + 40 seconds before but got nerfed to 20 seconds). Even right now we can see alot of times building their strategy around aoe confuse.

Also are you sure that it was like that on tw? You rarely saw a karma in any parties so I'm just wondering why they did not take karma but plasma while karma has this crazy aoe confuse?

• Are you sure? You can only reduce the stun of turtles but their kit lies in sleep slow and destro disc.
    I think the ones that will be effected the most will be karma and plasma. However karma has alot of different options while plasma will suffer alot from this change.

Yes but isn't it OP if a karma can aoe confuse your whole team for 40 seconds + 20 seconds RP on lvl 70? (it was + 40 seconds before but got nerfed to 20 seconds). Even right now we can see alot of times building their strategy around aoe confuse.

Also are you sure that it was like that on tw? You rarely saw a karma in any parties so I'm just wondering why they did not take karma but plasma while karma has this crazy aoe confuse?

Yeah it was like that. Do you see karma without confusion in any party? i dont think so. Karma can die just by fakin reflect, but karma players dont complain about this, and yes it was like that in TW same thing was with sk blood when you select duration increase with RP here was 1-2 blood effect even if you had 100% anti bleed.
    Now accesories are hard to get for real if you dont want box them but at lvl 70 everything will change, this game is prepared for lvl 70 and karma have some skills that should not have right now, thats why is hard to resist crane or karma at this cap.

• I think it should stay how it is but change the Karma RP AOE confuse duration because nobody can say this is not broken. There are ways to counter things like confusion RP it just takes time to obtain the necessary gears needed.

if it can be easely countered with correct gear, then why should it be nerfed?

• Are you sure? You can only reduce the stun of turtles but their kit lies in sleep slow and destro disc.

Their kit is also based on paralysis it gives you enough time to use sleep on targets that has 100% anti paralysis.

• Make playful doll break when the user is being auto attack like it was in retail.

i disagree.

Because there are ways to counter it.

Its just part of the game currently, if you change it,

And RP duration add is a way to counter maximized duration reduction % somewhat.

I'm curious to what the counter to playful doll is when everyone on your team is confused for 9 second while the fighter goes for the pent-kill

everyone except our fighter had anti confuse on

• You rarely saw a karma in any parties so I'm just wondering why they did not take karma but plasma while karma has this crazy aoe confuse?

playful doll skill broke when the user is being auto attack. And Karma weren't able to eat buff off people or themselves back then either from what i remember

• DreameR68 I agree with this mate and I am up for 1st option with a bit change.

If you have 100% anti CC and if they use RP duration, that RP duration will only last 1 sec, that is whole CC will last 1 sec.

That is, I will take SK Fear as example as you put it there, if you have 100% anti fear, it will only last with RP duration 1 sec.

Reason for this is that even if you use 100% CC, skills won't be useless but will be good as "interrupt".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Watchout how everyone will losing 1rp for 1s of fear or confusion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!