Buff to the DW urgently

• Need a buff? 65

1. Yes (51) 78%
    2. No (9) 14%
    3. Nerf it (5) 8%

Hello friends ! Since the POB I wanted to level up a DW and with the change to the open beta I decided to create it. I've already raised it to level 55 and I've made enough time to determine that it needs a buff. Unlike the Ultimate Majin or Cheff, the DW needs 4 or 5 skills to kill a group of mobs, even with my weapons costs me 4 skills. (23 FOC Gloves eng base and 24% crit dmg claws +7 the two weapons, I also have pants with 10 focus) I saw another post that requested the same as me, a buff to the DW. Not only that the burn dmg of Demon Wave is bugged making the ability useless, but also that its main ability to farm "Energy Siege" does not take more than 2k of life with my weapons. I can use the "Special Bean Cannon" to farm together with "Dragon's punishment" making the process slow but safe. I talked to Sendoku and he told me that indeed the DW was in the shit. Who more than him to tell us about the DW? I'm not complaining about my situation, I can invest hours and money in the game so it's easy for me to farm or get weapons, I complain about the sub class itself, which for a new player is not at all attractive and makes that very few people play it. My request now is for you to buff for the next patch this Thursday or maybe the next one. Thank you for your attention!

• DW isn't super DPS class, it is tanker and I have no problem in farming.

I think you don't even use Kaioken Maxed (30% buff plus other stats) or Soul Passive in your build.

You need to use CD RP skills on most of skills soo you can fast spam them.

It takes more skills to farm with it, dmg isn't great, but you can farm fast if you invest time into it and "special beam cannon", no wonder you are slow with it.

Me and my friend Rybo33 , destroy entire areas of mobs and Rybo in 1 day made 2 if not 3 wishes if I remember.

Remove cast time skills, fix your gear and skill build and you will be fine mate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Once you've gotten to 55, the PvE farming game for a Dark Warrior completely changes, you now are aiming at both the cooldown for a perfect ability to spam skills and so as Iceman stated, deal the most damage as possible within the shortest time because that's the most logical and efficient thing to do for you to rival or even overcome the swiftness of a turtle farming out there. (A combination of soul passive and cooldown reduction for you to spam some very handy skills such as the siege is just perfect imo.) Special beam cannon is imperatively not the right choice and I'd rather use this skill for PVP once I've bought enough time to decrease its cast time with some RP due to the high (if not the highest) damage output and I do recall very well this skill being rated as the best DW skill from many experienced DWs but as a personal preference, I'd rather no long cast time, huge AoE and a low cooldown (Energy Siege) not to forget dragon's punishment which goes without a definition and of course demon wave for some damage here and there.

• Having better agro ability would also be a helpful buff instead of just boosting damage.

I used to think the same but after really trying out the class they deal 0 DMG on non humans. For players to make a DW instead of SK they'll need more DMG, since right now Steal Life is 1k per tick, Bold is 2k per tick, a bigger taunt isn't much and outside of PvE that's literally nothing.

• i dont understand you...why tank have to make great damage?.so dende need buff too?

Trying to make DW a viable class in PVE, as of now everyone would pick SK over them. I don't see how people don't understand this simple concept.

They do not get that DW is tank that can't be killed since on his own he have epic healing skill - Dragon Punishment.

What he needs is better taunt skill that target most of mobs and last a bit longer and his burn skill edited and added %energy dmg part, soo it deals nice base dmg.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• They do not get that DW is tank that can't be killed since on his own he have epic healing skill - Dragon Punishment.

What he needs is better taunt skill that target most of mobs and last a bit longer and his burn skill edited and added %energy dmg part, soo it deals nice base dmg.

He needs a consistent way to keep aggro, and from what I've seen he ain't got it.

• He needs a consistent way to keep aggro, and from what I've seen he ain't got it.

He have it now since aggro is changed.

Plus with attack speed parties, it will mostly be kaioken + speed weapons + some of skills

Just his burn skill needs to be tweaked a bit and np.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• They do not get that DW is tank that can't be killed since on his own he have epic healing skill - Dragon Punishment.

Who cares if he can or cannot die, if someone from his team dies HE FAILED as tank.

• A SK is supposed to be a less tankier DW with more DMG right? Problem is SK is tiers above DW in DPS/DoT and is only a bit less tankier than DW. Figure ways to fix this team Daneos  Celestial Titania  Celestial Titania  Tempest  Syren  Santo  Box-head(boxbox)

SK is supposed to be an auxiliary tank, he should be able to tank but not as effective as a DW. Could start by removing hell-zone grenade and the con passive which were DW exclusives from the start anyway. The Taunt needs a bigger aoe and hits more targets but with a longer cd. Cyclone, Whirlwind, Demon Wave, Disastrous blow, and Dragons Pledge all just simply suck and are useless. Dragons Protection needs a better duration and lower cd. Sharp slice should be physical damage but the damage should be increased. The existence of Broken Namek craft armours,no prop accessory cap and the shit damage means your only viable strategy vs non humans if you dont have 13-15+ weapons is kd cheese.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!