CHAT TAKEN OVER BY CHINESE SPAMMERS

• Come on from the fakin morning i blocked one and another two are here, chat is flooded by chinese messages that are really long and one message is repeated 50 times in one post, you can't post anything or find something interesing on the chat because is flooded by retarded spammers.

DFGDH.png

Here should be added limit of words in one message and cooldown for send message again, because this shlt is not normal.

where are you Tempest !? this is the thing that you should care about.

• I just tested it and you can spam easy every 3-4 sec the cooldown should be 15-20 sec every next message.

30 sec for trade and LFG chat.

Plus it is funny to see that people use both of those chats for trade or looking for party or guild advertise.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I just made a thread about something related to this (sorry I didn't check on this one earlier Bad Picollo ), but yes this extremely annoying as it makes it hard to keep up with the amount of entries, the Shout chat is also being misused and should be the one with the largest cooldown between messages, players have been using shout chat to have regular conversations that could've been taken to whisper or regular/All chat.

I'd say:
    LFG and Trade chats 15 sec cooldown.
    Shout Chat 60 sec cooldown.

With public chat cooldowns players would actually think a bit harder about what they are about to type.

About the foreign language I am sure its common sense an international server should keep it english, mandarin-speaking players have been flooding the chats basically this whole weekend, how can something like that go on for so long?

• The cooldown isnt long enough.

And this isn't just the chinese.

You post looking for a party, or looking to buy an item and a second after you post it your message is off the screen because several people are spamming the same garbage over and over.

Its usually the exact same message repeated several times so that it fills the chat, and is then re posted constantly..

These people should be chat banned.

• I have to agree, it is getting very ridiculous, when i post on selling a legendary glove i got on trade and the moment i post it on the trade chat, a fuking Chinese just post something that covered the whole chat page of mine, i tried it again and when i post it, the chinese does it again and for the third time, it happened once again and i got very annoyed so i think this has to be solved because otherwise any news that people put on chat that they want to sell something good and the chinese just keep spamming, it reduce player the chance to sell anything if they can't even able to post and able to let the message be on the chat for more than 2 bloody seconds before the chinese comes in.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• But unless everybody blocks the spammers then how are people going to see what I am posting?

This page is talking about Chinese spammers, and i think they should just increase the cooldown for Trade and LFP chat so people can't spam (like 30-60 seconds) and limit the amount of characters that can be typed in the chat ( like 50-60 characters )

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• that is the best way to keep everyone happy, if we just start blocking people just because they want to sell something or looking for party then we are being absolute D*cks

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• that is the best way to keep everyone happy, if we just start blocking people just because they want to sell something or looking for party then we are being absolute D*cks

We are complaining not because they are trying to sell something, but because they are spamming their message to the point where nobody can either read anything constructive in the chat window, or are unable to get their own messages across in chat because somebody else is taking up the whole chat window with one post and spamming there message constantly.

They are the ones being d*cks.

Nobody here is complaining about people searching for a party or trying to sell an item as far as I can see.

• We are complaining not because they are trying to sell something, but because they are spamming their message to the point where nobody can either read anything constructive in the chat, or are unable to get their own messages across in chat because somebody else is taking up the whole chat window with one post and spamming there message constantly.

They are the ones being d*cks.

Which is why I said before they should increase the cooldown for chat and decrease the amount of characters that can be put in the chat and besides, because in the end, they are just playing the game and just trying to get zeni.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• lol the spanish and brazilian don't the respect the rule too

it is a fact, the implementation of cooldowns would apply to everyone alike. Punishments won't solve much, we don't need to recur to temporary chat bans unless its something extremely offensive or chat boting, that would be a game killer as we all know most players don't even know about the game guidelines and bans would be sent left and right on daily basis.

The cooldowns should do the trick.

• Always blame the Chinese .. I have many Chinese friends and not all are buggers or spam in the chat. In the screenshot you only showed a Chinese spammer and surely below there was someone from the American community also spamming. If you want to complain about spam, create a post speaking in general and not just accusing a group.

• Always blame the Chinese .. I have many Chinese friends and not all are buggers or spam in the chat. In the screenshot you only showed a Chinese spammer and surely below there was someone from the American community also spamming. If you want to complain about spam, create a post speaking in general and not just accusing a group.

No one said that all chinese are bad, and i is not like i showed only chinese spam as you said because as you can see the chat is on max size and is totaly overtaked by chinese not by foreigner i know that foreigners spam also but they are not that hardcore, all spammers are equal i dont care if they are brazzilians, chinese or americans spam like this should not happen and this chinese one is perfect example.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!