drop zeni TMQ /UD

• the currencies in the UD should give more zeni? 44

1. Yes (21) 48%
    2. No (23) 52%

I have seen that the coins do not give anything, a small suggestion is to propose that the coins that the boss drops in the UD give more zeni.

example:

UD1 : 100,000 UD1 HARD : 200.000

UD2 : 200,000 UD2 HARD : 400.000

UD3 : 300,000 UD2 HARD : 600.000

If you can not change the drop, then add an item that can be sold for the amount mentioned:!::!:

• More zeni is equal to higher prices, maybe stone drop should be higher than outside, but i don't think that increasing the zeni would do any good.

the drop of stones in the ud / tmq is not like before, the places of the farm (papaya) are increasingly full, now a purple or green costs 2-4kk, and you say not to agree in the zeni fall of the boss?

I am sorry for my bad english.<X

• Yes, exactly that, drop seems to be much lower than before, at least in ud/tmq, in open areas is higher than before.

If zeni obtained is increased, people would have more zeni, that would cause cashers to increase prices, everything would be increased, so there is no reason to do that.

Naturally with the next cap, people will get more zeni, and that will continue and prices are going to keep increasing, adding zeni just would accelerate the process, that's my opinion anyway.

• They just need to revamp the loot tables for all UD bosses so you can actually get something worth using/selling. Adding more zeni doesn't promote trading, people would live in UDs farming zeni and wouldn't feel the need of selling anything in AH.

• the open beta has a short time since it started and we are going for an amount of 200kk, it is inevitable that prices will rise more and more, when we return with high prices, we will see the zeni purchases and more accounts sold to general and more money, and the players who leave the game for not having an option to generate money as it was in the pre-beta, the only means of generating money was to grow papaya and fight for zones

• I don't think zeni drops would be added in the game, as seen from the work of Daneos since he removed the popo chest which were a good thing for F2p. However those popochests in game were one of the factors that contributed to ruining the economy hence i doubt there will be any zeni drops in game or in the future.

If you want zeni from ud1, i guess only option is to open up a power leveling service, and plus if the earing/ring/necklace drops (i do not know which one drops where) you'd make tons of zeni.

`Darren

• Sería mejor que la primera vez que un pj entra a X dungeon/mazmorra se le de una recompensa en zeni. (esto se podría controlar mediante dirección de ip o cuenta para que nadie se abuse)

Nose si se entiende mi idea. Mi inglés no es bueno.

• Sería mejor que la primera vez que un pj entra a X dungeon/mazmorra se le de una recompensa en zeni. (esto se podría controlar mediante dirección de ip o cuenta para que nadie se abuse)

Nose si se entiende mi idea. Mi inglés no es bueno.

Escribiste en español, and I think the best way is for the zeni to drop the amount mentioned, plus there is a system where you can divide the zeni obtained with your party, you can also add this system in UD hard

in normal it be very easy:/

(so this system can not be abused with second-hand accounts):rolleyes:

ALGO ASI PESCADO Xd

UD1 : 100,000 UD1 HARD : 200.000

UD2 : 200,000 UD2 HARD : 400.000

UD3 : 300,000 UD2 HARD : 600.000

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!