GIVE US A DATE !! ( FUTURE CAP)

• i'am still getting mad about this cap , such a boring cap server is almost desert , we need a date for lvl 60 cap tomorow we will have 1 mounth of 55 cap and still no date i'am really tilted af if you guys couldn't fixe the game in 1 year 1 mounth or 2 won't help you !!

For real i don't think there will bee massive bugs at lvl 60 !

so pleas make the annonce of new cap tomorw . -_-

Regards X/X(:cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Well without some good quality events, any cap will be boring.

I mean scramble is bullshit, the NLT made it soo from 1 guild or allied guilds, 1 guy can make wish... lel

I mean no joke, we need old events back and add some new ones, if we want to enjoy this bored game or it will only be alive when there is Budokai or Dojo Wars, as it use to be before..

Just suggestion for Papaya, since there is tons of farmers right now, all mobs should have min lvl 65 or new map, or we will have toxic posts on forums.

PS: I started working on new events.

DBOG Events - Thread - this was thread is about events that should be added/changed and such.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• a mod said that they will release the cap after the community gets bored from lv 55 cap but I don't know how they will determine if the community is bored.

cuz know we are not borred ? yet lmao the staff doesn't know what borring means for real -_- !

for peopole saying 70 cap will bee boring as well i don't think that it can bee more boring then this , acttually there is nothing more boring ...

at lvl 70 cap u will work on 90 % for the final stuff u won't change it so u will try to get insane gear ! and constaly improuve it !!! bids are fun ( if staff fix drop ) cc150 is ultimate goal of all pve player's so until i get that shitty 10 prop aura i won't get bored , once i get it i will deffinitly start looking for new iinstance's / cap ( contenent ) cuz i'am human -_- #captain-Obvious_was_in_this_post

• People got 55 in no time, tmq6 and 5 are bullshit, no way to spam with tons of bugs at every tmq's and cinematics that cannot be skipped. Spamming CC is a pain in the ass with this lvl cap. UDs are.....what is an UD right now? Farming is the only thing u can do and sometimes its even worse when there is simply not even a single spot free.

• let's bee honnnest for once , expect level up i don't know why i have to do ud's ? ud6 is the most usless in this game drops sucks for way too long dungeon

so what left bid1 ? hum not fun due to bug way to easy -_- ! tmq's i'am not big fan of tmq spam expect the tmq7 cuz the drop are cool , so yeah only thing left iis mob bash , and i'am sorry but BR and non english speaker's turtle's are way too toxic they are like " u are first ? ii don't care my kame cast is faster " so grinding is becoming painfull and tilt you .. -__-

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!