Mods please read this..BOT USERS!!

• hello..today i report a bot user and he get permanent ban..i dont know what this really means..if it means his alt(bot user) account is just blocked and he cant play again with this character..then its kinda useless because all what they need from these alternative(bot users) accounts is to gather UD stones and trade them to their main account,so they can make million-billion of zennis...They dont mind about their progression of their characters or how many level is his character or what gear he wears...They dont even gear them,they just use them cleary to make money..I MEAN LOTS OF MONEY..These guys(scammers) who uses bot THEY NEED TO BE PERMANENTLY BAN(IP BAN) and never play again this game...i am so sad i still see bot users at open beta..if this continue,the economy is going to be destroyed again,many will leave the game and the server will die soon...thats the reason why i left the game in pre open beta and many friends of mine...You guys need to be more strict to these scammers and not let them destroy this beautiful game!

• hi there johnnysgr.

thank you for voicing your concern please note thou this should have been placed in a ticket instead of creating a forum thread.

keep that in mind of next time thanks and regards boxbox

this thread will be closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!