Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• Haha, we'll call this the Sendoku fanservice update then. ^^ They're small updates, but they're a great step in the right direction.

So if DonaldFreakingFireFist reports major bugs and they get fixed it's automatically a "Donald fanservice update"? Small updates? Lots of players have been waiting for those bug fixes for a while now since bugged Playful Doll was broken in Party Budokai.

Still, for PvE Karmas, If attack speed parties ever gets nerfed one day....

...then you may want make it so mob auto-attacks don't stop Playful Doll. There's a huge chance mobs will target you and instantly stop the skill, or perhaps they're in the middle of an attack animation already and attack you that way. Hell, the skill itself is still quite bugged. Alot of mobs will successfully target each other, but not actually...attack.

It's not a priority now. Karmas are still top-tier at everything, so they don't need it.

Why? So you can make a cry thread about how PvE parties are too strict? Playful Doll is beyond broken in Kraken you can easily clear the first wave of mobs with that skill alone since the mobs attack eachother during the confusion.

• I understand, players pvp happy because Daneos do lot of change for you!!, but for pve? you find CC dunjon good?

For the budokai, Daneos has spent a lot of time to make it work properly, but for the TMQ and the CC dungeon, if it does not work, it does not matter, he does not care. How many times did he restart the budokai because there were bugs? a lot

• I understand, players pvp happy because Daneos do lot of change for you!!, but for pve? you find CC dunjon good?

CC dungeon is fine I don't see any big problems there. Just annoying that it's capped at floor 100.

Edit:

I'm not denying the fact that all focus is on pvp. Sadly we have only few pve players in this community so there is not much we can do.

• CC dungeon is fine I don't see any big problems there. Just annoying that it's capped at floor 100.

Edit:

I'm not denying the fact that all focus is on pvp. Sadly we have only few pve players in this community so there is not much we ca

lol, the CC is good? but lol lol lol. Did you play on TW? You know that for example the boxes in the middle of the floors can give buffs or debuff to the whole party? that boss 50 there is poison? Boss 70 makes repop adds all the time and 90 too ?. And also autopopo must work? No, I do not think you know the original game and I'm wasting my time talking to you. Look video on you tube , for understand

• All is correct about these bugs, but I wonder why it should bother me if someone opens more than one account from the same PC????? :v english isn't my firts languague, i'm trying my best :D Greetings

• You are right but honestly speaking he won't do it. I wouldn't do it either. For him it could mean the loss of his work. There is not enough work to take this risk. There probably won't be a lvl 80 cap or new dungeons (maybe if a miracle happens but it doesn't look like it). Right now it's mostly just bugfixing and adding cc150. After that the only thing that's left is balancing.

if he can't accord he's confiance to dev's , he will have to deal with the project alone and obviously make more efforts ( sad but true ) i'am not rude or ingrate to daneos work , but it's truth and needs to bee said

CC dungeon is fine I don't see any big problems there. Just annoying that it's capped at floor 100.

Edit:

I'm not denying the fact that all focus is on pvp. Sadly we have only few pve players in this community so there is not much we can do.

problems at cc are way too much almost all bosse's expect 95 and maybe 100 is same as tw all the other's are bugged ,

by the way confusion for peopole who doesn't know CONFUSION at pve is supposed to bee usless with my team we don't call it confusion we call it : best way to kill dende "

u are not supposed to confuse them , cant take the risk that boss go to dende and rip ! confusion > taunt , means taunt's doesn't really " affect " the boss's it's bugged aand this make bids *easy*

here is somthing i used to remember at tw , the hardest part at bids were mobs they used to bee need to bee killed cuz they like 1 shot the tanks ( maybe due to +10 armor's )

• So if DonaldFreakingFireFist reports major bugs and they get fixed it's automatically a "Donald fanservice update"? Small updates? Lots of players have been waiting for those bug fixes for a while now since bugged Playful Doll was broken in Party Budokai.

Relax, pal, 'twas a joke. He was really loud about it for a long time, so he's the first guy to come to mind seeing these changes.

And they ARE small updates. Small updates with a big impact, sure, but a minor tweak from a technical standpoint nonetheless. There's no need to over-analyze it. I wish Daneos would tweak classes like this more often. Usually his balancing goes in the wrong direction, but this time, it was the right choice.

Why? So you can make a cry thread about how PvE parties are too strict? Playful Doll is beyond broken in Kraken you can easily clear the first wave of mobs with that skill alone since the mobs attack eachother during the confusion.

How does me suggesting a buff if a potential nerf happens have anything to do with that?? I just don't want the Karma class to fall apart incase of any further nerfs. That wouldn't be equality at all.

They might as well delete the Karma Majin class during the following weekly Karma nerfs

Where do you get the idea from there'll be further nerfs? This is the first Karma nerf I recall seeing.

• Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

Wow this guy is toxic af indeed...

Im glad there are updates for this week :) thanks dbog team keep it up i love this game

• Wow this guy is toxic af indeed...

Im glad there are updates for this week :) thanks dbog team keep it up i love this game

No, just realist and old experience of life my children. I express my feelings about the evolution of the PVE. A toxic player is a player who insults others, or who is called Hittler or Racist in game, or who uses bugs abusively. It's not my case. And I remain courteous in the game too my little

• No, just realist and old experience of life my children. I express my feelings about the evolution of the PVE. A toxic player is a player who insults others, or who is called Hittler or Racist in game, or who uses bugs abusively. It's not my case. And I remain courteous in the game too my little

Temudjin is a ok name?

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• i got tilted when i see some comments like this one , i don't understand how daneos is working on the project he is gonna focus on the pvp ? this is what it seems too !

there is no logic on the devlopment he works on quest then goes to balance then wow tmqs !! he can at least tell us how he is working he have to cuz we are the community of the game !

so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

why you talking about dogis when it's not even daneos that works on them?????

• i got tilted when i see some comments like this one , i don't understand how daneos is working on the project he is gonna focus on the pvp ? this is what it seems too !

there is no logic on the devlopment he works on quest then goes to balance then wow tmqs !! he can at least tell us how he is working he have to cuz we are the community of the game !

so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

ahm buddy , hate to bring it to you but , translation is being made by modreators , Dogi's mostly are hidden content or the thread behaviour did that some people got select'd as winning dogis. so let's just forget about what you said alright? , let the guy does his job even tho its a half ass one. you still get to play the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!