Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• So much boost to cranes but nothing for fighters and swordmasters lmao, guess martial artists are nobs now..

+10 fighter can 1 shot me with +13 armors.

My +14 turtle with full props can't 1 shot the same +10 fighter.

What other buff do you want for fighter? Fighter has lots of ways to make it godlike, you can make it a fking tank, or a rubbergum that dodges everything, while being able to either use the most broken skill TWICE with 5-6 sec CD, or stun + thunder.

SM has glaring to remove props, can KD spam with high damage, can dodge cc with flash, can literally get invurnelable to skills with scintillation, and can charge RP without pressing Y.

Tell me how are martial artists noobs?

• So much boost to cranes but nothing for fighters and swordmasters lmao, guess martial artists are nobs now..

Yes make fighters 1hit even more i actually think they don't even deserve 1% attack prop, that's so bullshit

FOR ALL THAT DIDNT PLAY POB, you will all get 1shotted by a fully prop fighter even when u have +3-+4 more higher upgrade on your gear than his stick once lvl 70 cap comes out unless their attk prop will be 0.5% instead of 1% and also for sks.

• Still the PVP PVP PVP, stop wanting all classes to beat all classes, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you're really bad, or ask that there is only one race, like that is set. You're really bored of wanting all classes to be equal. It's normal for some classes to be more cheater than others, and thankfully again. With your nonsense, you forget that there is also the pve to settle, Daneos and moderators should stop listening to you to also make a good pve. it becomes really anything, do all SK, so there will be no differences. It really looks like kids who want the same toy. There are sick.

• Still the PVP PVP PVP, stop wanting all classes to beat all classes, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you're really bad, or ask that there is only one race, like that is set. You're really bored of wanting all classes to be equal. It's normal for some classes to be more cheater than others, and thankfully again. With your nonsense, you forget that there is also the pve to settle, Daneos and moderators should stop listening to you to also make a good pve. it becomes really anything, do all SK, so there will be no differences. It really looks like kids who want the same toy. There are sick.

OMG , finnaly , it has been a while waiting for someone said the truth ! finnaly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg guys open you'r eye's we can not have a balanced game no fu**ing way accepte it !!!

how is a poko supposed to beat an SK huh ? wanna make he's pet do 1k damage auto attacks ? come on just chill !! yeah go ahead tell mee mister i want every thing balanced !

this private server devlopment took so long cuz staff trying to make pvp better and trying to stisfie some 25 year old kids!

turn the page and stop keep " balancing for the end "

there is pvp and pve classe's accepte it cuz this is the truth , and no way to have dicky fighter in my pve groupe and that's it ! accept that fact damn ! as there will bee no way to see a poko in budo party that WON AN AURA -_-

• Lmao these french PvE lovers getting worked up is cracking me up ;(

Well is not about pve but no matter what
    poko can't win vs dende because at the end poko will lose his EP.
    crane can't win vs good karma or plasma especially the biggest crane enemy.
    crane can win vs fighter or sword only if he is lucky and he can keep distance fight.
    turtle can't win vs crane but he have more chance to fight karma or plasma thanks to his paralize and shield lock.
    etc...
    etc...

You should know these things, here are worse and better class in some points but every class have something special and is good at something, you can't play crane and kill everyone with one strategy spam.

• I own everything that isn't Karma so your comment is not valid btw.

Lvl 70 is different tho as damages become much higher, yet my defense will stay the same.

And poko owns dende simply because poko actually has tools for draw... do you even have PvP knowledge and why do you even tag me anyways

• It won't be possible because the whole % is calculated that way. no fanservice for you this time.

Ahh.. ok, thats why Turtle deals this low damage.. because if i recall correctly the skills that where ranked the highest in the skill tree had some % boost not shown in descripion. I heard something like that from a GM in HK. I don't remember it excatly, but i think forGiant Kamehameha it was "actual damage formula + 100%". I was wondering why they are all so low and thought it was because of this unnecessary SOUL and STRENGH nerf, but the gap was way too big. So maybe this is the answer..

I test crane on weekend. Not much time atm..

• I own everything that isn't Karma so your comment is not valid btw.

Lvl 70 is different tho as damages become much higher, yet my defense will stay the same.

And poko owns dende simply because poko actually has tools for draw... do you even have PvP knowledge and why do you even tag me anyways

You own everything? so where is first place?
    You won vs few trash players thats all, wait for final lvl cap and we will see who was right.
    POKO CAN'T BEAT DENDE everyone will tell you that, your pob fights and experince will change when you will fight some ppl from current version and players that i know, amen.

• Hello,

To all the members of the DBO G Community who wish to engage in this thread, please remain on topic which is about the update/patch notes/game balance.

All of the irrelevant posts have been deleted and the members who have been participating in these conversations have been warned. If you wish to discuss topics that are not related to this thread please do so in private.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

• My apologies. Will we see a balance update this week?

• then he should hire some more developer

I agree. It is amazing how much Daneos already did for the server but one person alone can only do so much and it shows(look at the size of the bug list and the actual bug fixed list). Daneos actually does a lot of the jobs by himself, he fixes bugs, he brings servers up when they crash, he tests new things that he implemented , he designs the project by himself, he takes care of the website , and so on.

We've had channels crash , Dragon ball and Scramble times messed up for three days before Daneos could get to fixing those.

Whenever Daneos is too busy living his life which he should the server feel abandoned untill he gets back.

I've seen other smaller private servers that had a lot of people working on it and here Daneos is doing it all by himself.

At the same time he does it if he wishes so. This isn't a business model per say , we do not pay Daneos , we donate because we want to . If Daneos thinks he can keep up doing it like this sure , It's a lot of work just for him.

Distributing his work load would greatly help the comunity , also having more developers into the fray could shed some more lights on bugs that might take a lot of time for him. Some people might think he is taking a risk of people copying his work and making a server for them or destroying it. Well the risk won't exist if he uses versioning ginving only parts of it at times for others to work on and even if someone does copy his code so what, as long as Daneos is compromised with his love for the server , market competition is always healthy.

Tempest , tried my best to stay on topic, let's try being partial this time ok?

• Gotta be sad knowing i have to do your job despite not having access to dev server...

If anything you should show some respect.

You're not doing our job, you're actually trying to buff your class and nerf the class's/stats that you having difficulties with.

The crane damage was reported by Muh at January 2018, and the damage from passive was fixed in February the only issue it doesn't show damage boost in green on skill's description.

Respect is shown only to humble people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!