Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• Do you know that Daneos has made a huge titanic progress since Alpha Phase (2015-2016) and it's extremely hard to develop this game since he has not NTL's game engine ?

Did you even play the TRUE Alpha phase to complain about the actual Open Beta Phase ?

95% of the bugs you listed below are small bugs comparing to PoB's ones.. Show some respect atleast to Daneos and his hard working.

For the TMQ backpack you can move them to trash , it's not that hard.

Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

• Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

If you dont like it then stop playing the game and give him a break, this guy doesnt have to update anything but he does it anyway lol

• good work. after all, you do something and that deserves respect. keep it up :thumbup:

• Do you know that Daneos has made a huge titanic progress since Alpha Phase (2015-2016) and it's extremely hard to develop this game since he has not NTL's game engine ?

Did you even play the TRUE Alpha phase to complain about the actual Open Beta Phase ?

95% of the bugs you listed below are small bugs comparing to PoB's ones.. Show some respect atleast to Daneos and his hard working.

For the TMQ backpack you can move them to trash , it's not that hard.

i got tilted when i see some comments like this one , i don't understand how daneos is working on the project he is gonna focus on the pvp ? this is what it seems too !

there is no logic on the devlopment he works on quest then goes to balance then wow tmqs !! he can at least tell us how he is working he have to cuz we are the community of the game !

Im sorry, is he on your payroll? he must be, cause the way your complaining it seems like you are paying him to create this projuct

so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

• For most players, you are naïve and unaware young people, from my experience, I can assure you that by remaining always to defend Daneos, you will be very disappointed. But that's just my life experience that says that. Believe me, I've often bitten my fingers, and you've not finished biting them too. Daneos to the typical profile of a profiteer of the weakness of others. But I remain respectful in any case.

• Hard work ???? xDDDDD

Those dogis were already in the old tw files, so not much time wasted on implementing it.

Nevertheless props on making the bug list.

Most maintenances there are fixes, so give it some patience.

• Hard work ???? xDDDDD

It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to change the dogis. Keep in mind that there are only 1 developer and there are others bugs to fix, Daneos has been busy lately, hopefully in the coming weeks there will be more updates.

PS: You've already reported those bugs 2 weeks ago, you don't need spam it because we already add your thread in our bug tracker site, thank you.

Regards

• so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

No not at all, but when you spam forums and every post you say the same thing, its like a broken record. you yourself have done like 2 different threads on lvl cap and how sick and how your going to stop playing if it doesnt raise in the time you want., so spamming wont do much good... he knows all this, he is one person, he also has a life, most likely not his day job... chill, have some patients and give the game a brake if it gets you tilted

• No not at all, but when you spam forums and every post you say the same thing, its like a broken record. you yourself have done like 2 different threads on lvl cap and how sick and how your going to stop playing if it doesnt raise in the time you want., so spamming wont do much good... he knows all this, he is one person, he also has a life, most likely not his day job... chill, have some patients and give the game a brake if it gets you tilted

patcients have limits i'am sorry but there , 2 devs (mateo) we got no annonce saying he stopped the devlopment , so officialy he is in the team i feel like we are not geeting enough news ! and yes like every single person here i will stop at some moment if the cap stay's too long ( for mee ) ! peace

btw Kirito btw bro can u pleas give us like a table of future update's THEMS , or like on what daneos will work !!

• lol funny that people don't understand that Daneos also has a real life. Sometimes he has things to do in life not in DBO. Moreover sometimes it takes some discussions before something can get changed / fixed. And sometimes it takes a few days to fix a bug. Also don't forget it's Open beta (still testing phase).

• lol funny that people don't understand that Daneos also has a real life. Sometimes he has things to do in life not in DBO. Moreover sometimes it takes some discussions before something can get changed / fixed. And sometimes it takes a few days to fix a bug. Also don't forget it's Open beta (still testing phase).

then he should hire some more developer

• You know that he would need to share his source code with this "developer". This guy could destroy everything. It's not worth the risk

he will have to do it some day anyways we can not keep it the same rythme i'am not ingrate or ignoring daneos previous daneos work , but it's taking an eternity saddly and if we lose the game base we are dead

• he will have to do it some day anyways we can not keep it the same rythme i'am not ingrate or ignoring daneos previous daneos work , but it's taking an eternity saddly and if we lose the game base we are dead

You are right but honestly speaking he won't do it. I wouldn't do it either. For him it could mean the loss of his work. There is not enough work to take this risk. There probably won't be a lvl 80 cap or new dungeons (maybe if a miracle happens but it doesn't look like it). Right now it's mostly just bugfixing and adding cc150. After that the only thing that's left is balancing.

• Haha, we'll call this the Sendoku fanservice update then. ^^ They're small updates, but they're a great step in the right direction.

Still, for PvE Karmas, If attack speed parties ever gets nerfed one day....

• "Playful Doll" effect now stops when getting attacked

...then you may want make it so mob auto-attacks don't stop Playful Doll. There's a huge chance mobs will target you and instantly stop the skill, or perhaps they're in the middle of an attack animation already and attack you that way. Hell, the skill itself is still quite bugged. Alot of mobs will successfully target each other, but not actually...attack.

It's not a priority now. Karmas are still top-tier at everything, so they don't need it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!