Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• Yeah that cast time reduction is like minus a split second on cast time maxed? I don't know what that's all about..

What are you on about? These recent bug fixes have to do with balance/PvP for a better Budokai.

i asked this question i think the answer was 1 cast time = 0.2 or 0.5 can't remember , so this debuff is op against turtle

• Funny how ppl think crane is op now, still getting shitting on by SKs like it’s nothing

I think all classes got a tough time 1v1ing SKs. If you're anything other than a SK cranes can kill you before you can even use a skill, but on the other hand if they make one wrong move theire pretty much dead.

• doesn't boost skill base damage of skills that have a DoT like it should. Can you check it maybe? It should increase basic damage and DoT damage of skills that have a DoT like Dodon Ray.

We've made it that way since 2 or 3 months ago, the client doesn't show the damage increase in green because Daneos made it that way.

You made a ticket about it and i forwarded the issue as a priority and it got fixed.

Try it out when you reset your skills, hit some mobs with DOT damage then upgrade your passives and check the difference, if it's the same let me know.

• We've made it that way since 2 or 3 months ago, the client doesn't show the damage increase in green because Daneos made it that way.

You made a ticket about it and i forwarded the issue as a priority and it got fixed.

Try it out when you reset your skills, hit some mobs with DOT damage then upgrade your passives and check the difference, if it's the same let me know.

That is a lie because people who actually test in dev server told me that it wasn't working, and it has been fixed just last patch (but also created bugs).

• Stop complaining about crane while crane was never better than is it right now, almost 1k burn from solid burn with RP. 8sec cd This is crazy i never had dots like this even at lvl 70 on HK, only thousand slashes is weaker.
    Most of classes have no way for resist burn rip them.

• That is a lie because people who actually test in dev server told me that it wasn't working

I tested it myself and those people you're talking about have no idea what they're talking about.

When the bug was getting fixed i was the one doing several tests on each restart not them and i noticed a difference in damage.

I did a test just now, this is the damage with crane presentation mastery level 1:

3hnqoRD.png

The damage with crane presentation mastery level 6:

EkJGVFJ.png

The damage has been done on the same mob, same weapon the only thing i changed was the passive however i noticed that "Increased persisted damage" passive is not being added to skill damage (I will report it)

xZeVOku.png

Most of classes have no way for resist burn rip them.

If you're a shadow knight try full burn defense set.

• Wow, so a 96% damage increase = +1k ? yeah... bugged

• ..................... The passive should increase the base dmgs of that spell, and that's what we're talking about here.

118% bonus damage on a 206% base dmg should turn it into 449% dmgs, giving much moe than just 1k additional dmgs.

The physical damage is not DOT,so its not being affected,but funny part,passive description says, by 96% not plus,so it should be 114k damage every 2 secs :D

• It is affected there are many video proofs showing this.

I am not saying if it should or shouldnt,just the reason its not being calculated as one now(logic),despite if skills where working either way in retail,that hasnt have to be a must or a rule for now on,again i do not like the damage that dots doing now,i would definitely like more damage,cranes are one of the classes that suffer from retail,requires skill and time investing to learn it,could say the smartest class in game and being pooped over and over...

I guess 2 / 4 button combo suits everyone else.which is fine for an arcade game,but this is an MMORPG,wonder why this game can not be balanced...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!