Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• It is sad that you see it this way...

I will not get low to your level just for forum credibility (also because i don't want to get banned).

I just wish that you was that determined when it came to taking care of speedhackers/bug exploiters (hello CeStory zeni exploit unbanned after 1 week)...

• 118% bonus damage on a 206% base dmg should turn it into 449% dmgs, giving much moe than just 1k additional dmgs.

what no? the GM is right

The actual skill is 208% physical damage.

let's say you have 1k physical attack overall ( after everything is in)]

The final damage would be 1k*3.08 = 3080 on a enemy with 0 defense

With the additional 118% from the passives that damage would increase to

324%

That same damage now would be 1k*4.24 = 4240 again against an enemy with 0 defense and the skill not criting.

the difference decreases or increases depending on your amount of physical attack.

So the GM actually stands correct.

• It is confusing if it is that way, because for the dots it actually is an increase of the dot's base damages, aka 300 becomes 600 etc.

you are correct. The dots are fixed values. So when I say, increase a value of 100 by 200% , I'm actually talking about 100 * 3.0 , But when I talk about percentagens as in , increase a value of 100% by 200% , thats the same as 100%+200% = 300%. Or at least that's how the server handles those things for DBOG, I know this as that is how increase crit damage % is handled. Like how the mirror index buffs lv 1 increases your 50% crit damage by 7% as in = 50 + 7 = instead of 1.5*1.07.

I don't know if that's how it was supposed to work and maybe one of the reasons why players are complainning that retail had much higher numbers. I don't really remember, or I didn't care for that since game was in korean ahah.

• It won't be possible because the whole % is calculated that way. no fanservice for you this time.

Well maybe the day finally came and you guys should think about changing %crit formula.

So actually new meta happend like this

Old setup to win the game:

Sk/dw dende poko karma turtle

Party looses buffs when buffer leaves --->

New setup to win the game:

Ultimate/chef dende poko karma turtle

Im really not enjoing the game atm because you just one click to win.

Speed parties can finish cc100 but crit parties hardly passes cc55,also bosses resist almost everything so even if you have a good teamwork(stuns,timing) it doesent work,so you end up requiering no skill, making a speed char so you can have some fun with some harder Pve stuff.

Where is the fun in that?

Ouh Crane passive calculation aint right yet,it will be more obvious on cap 70.

But i guess we will have fanservice after all.

• Hate to Be Rude or unGreatful or anything but , all these Dogis are actually in game files? why are you Releaseing 1 by 1 ? to make it more hype ? i don't see anyone actually wearing that pot , or wearing that dogi , ( for real now) , also let's talk about % & how it works , simple as Ultra said , a party that is full Speed , can basicly do anything in this game , but a Crit party will suffer specialy in ccbd , idk why not use the Old Forumla we had back in POB , it was looking good both in pve & pvp , i guess some ButtHurt players change the Game Hoster Mind, lol i find it quite funny how , this shit is still wrong , like if u can take 1 month to make 1 thing right , dbog fighting system should've been done since 2017. but who am i kidding , at this point , player's that have advantage in this game ( popular Douchebags ) can actually change the "mods" idea's & get their shit applied , when actual messed up shit from almost every player wanting in this game , basicly get's called as " Fan Service "

• Hate to Be Rude or unGreatful or anything but , all these Dogis are actually in game files? why are you Releaseing 1 by 1 ? to make it more hype ? i don't see anyone actually wearing that pot , or wearing that dogi , ( for real now) , also let's talk about % & how it works , simple as Ultra said , a party that is full Speed , can basicly do anything in this game , but a Crit party will suffer specialy in ccbd , idk why not use the Old Forumla we had back in POB , it was looking good both in pve & pvp , i guess some ButtHurt players change the Game Hoster Mind, lol i find it quite funny how , this shit is still wrong , like if u can take 1 month to make 1 thing right , dbog fighting system should've been done since 2017. but who am i kidding , at this point , player's that have advantage in this game ( popular Douchebags ) can actually change the "mods" idea's & get their shit applied , when actual messed up shit from almost every player wanting in this game , basicly get's called as " Fan Service "

I like your post honestly,but i cant say that i agree with everything,yeah the dogi part,is a milking process not a hype wannabe,for me the entire game needs rework,stats,classes,end game content...Indeed players with high rep will make the changes,as the popularity always attracts and weaker personalities try to adapt same behaviors and manners.

For me you sound as a victim of your own desperation,for change of things,i agree with you,but you shouldnt loose your temper,as nothing good will come out of it,sooner or later,there will be a realization or a total failure.

Now the ''fan service'' you referring,was a bad move on GM's side,she tried to be sarcastic,but failed miserably and had another outcome,that is just a mistake,as the team should keep their personal beliefs,opinions and personalities,out of their roles,it is absurd to see users arguing with Moderators,even insulting each other,where is this taking us?

I can only see,that move as an urge to flame from the GM's part, as a previous GM has announced that the change the user was asking was on the immediate plans of the upcoming updates,a warning or a put on his place for his arrogant behavior,privately,would just calm down things.

We are in a stage,that everyone has an attitude and tries to prove something,no matter how well or not so well,people handling their experience from the game,none has the CONTROL of the game and ''everyone'' seems to be fighting over to get it.

• i've been here long enough to know , no matter what you say , no thing will change, so it's the best just to talk shit or speak the trueth , not really angry at all of this since , i'm not expecting much from this client. but i get ur point even tho doesn't apply on me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!