Best PVE Namek Class?

• I'm making a namek and I want it for tank and farm but I do not know which, should I choose Shadow Knight or Dark Warrior?

I would also like a build of any that is better than these 2 if it is not annoying

Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Spanish speaking

- Cuando tienes mala suerte debes enfrentarla, nadie va a venir a salvarte por poner excusas -
    tumblr_otb4g01b8d1wubadbo1_500.gif

• If you want to farm, then go DW, is the best class for farming, you'll never stop grinding, doesn't even have to sit and wait to restore HP, is the god of farming xD

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • the dw has the biggest aoe of the game .... I have a dw level 55 claws +9 18% critical E. and gloves 21 focus +6 .... Unfortunately I have to say that your attack disappoints me ... since it takes a long time to kill the mobs ... if it is true that you will never die ... but your attack is very low

• the dw has the biggest aoe of the game .... I have a dw level 55 claws +9 18% critical E. and gloves 21 focus +6 .... Unfortunately I have to say that your attack disappoints me ... since it takes a long time to kill the mobs ... if it is true that you will never die ... but your attack is very low

Well not soo true, DW have decent dmg, at least in farming, clearing groups of mobs in few sec is fine.

Plus, no one will dare to enter your farm zone, since they will farm for you.

Anyway, DW is good for PVE but if you want to be good in PVP and to do some PVE go shadow knight.

Still SK will never be farming machine as DW and it will cost a lot to make it decent, with high upgraded gear and other stuffs.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well not soo true, DW have decent dmg, at least in farming, clearing groups of mobs in few sec is fine.

Plus, no one will dare to enter your farm zone, since they will farm for you.

Anyway, DW is good for PVE but if you want to be good in PVP and to do some PVE go shadow knight.

Still SK will never be farming machine as DW and it will cost a lot to make it decent, with high upgraded gear and other stuffs.

because with the equipment that I have said I can not do it in a few seconds, as you say, I do not say that the dw is bad, only that its damage is very low ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!