How to play for get this

• What did you guys expect if Daneos doesn't fix this stupid 1kkk private shop crap? AH is only at lvl 29, and there are no other zeni drains in this game - exept crafting. Zeni should have been wiped after the new Zeni bug. AH must be at lvl 1 and with 10% fee. Shop back to 1kk max. All items bought from AH should get a 24 hour non-sell bind to stop players from "playing the markets". Prices for repairing your armor after it gets damaged on plat should be raised too. But now it is to late anyways, money is in the server and it will only go up more and more, since there will be no more wipe. It goes the same way as in open alpha(or pob as some called it) and in TW - sad but true!

Not to mention that the brown boxes should be bind like they were in original. But that would mean less money for Daneos because less players would "gamble"..

Last but not least.. Community is greedy as hell.

• As the title say, maybe any guides from staff im new.
    gfhf.png

i got around 30 equipment boxes only by farming the kiri majin from worldboss event it is not that heavy only you need much time xD for killing mobs und hope for a kiri majin to spawn and that he droppt the silver coins that you can later trade to gold coin in worldboss event and trade gold and little bit money to 1 equipment box

• What did you guys expect if Daneos doesn't fix this stupid 1kkk private shop crap? AH is only at lvl 29, and there are no other zeni drains in this game - exept crafting. Zeni should have been wiped after the new Zeni bug. AH must be at lvl 1 and with 10% fee. Shop back to 1kk max. All items bought from AH should get a 24 hour non-sell bind to stop players from "playing the markets". Prices for repairing your armor after it gets damaged on plat should be raised too. But now it is to late anyways, money is in the server and it will only go up more and more, since there will be no more wipe. It goes the same way as in open alpha(or pob as some called it) and in TW - sad but true!

Not to mention that the brown boxes should be bind like they were in original. But that would mean less money for Daneos because less players would "gamble"..

I see "playing the market" as a skill only the "woke" players will profit from, I don't agree we should ruin the fun of trading with a 24h non-sell bind. Some people enjoy spending time in the tatami, some enjoy spending time in the AH.

Repairing the Waterfall Cave Scouter twice will cost you the same amount you spent buying it though, I believe repair prices should be only according to level and upgrade per item.

The only possible solution I see is making some Cash items (like e.boxes) binded to reduce the economical gap between F2P and Spenders.

Another zeni bug? i started this open beta two weeks ago, didn't play since a almost a year, and the server got another zeni bug?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!