[PvE] Karma Majin - definite build?

• Hello,

I recently started a Karma majin as my first char ( I know, not the best choice for a starter), and I'm having issues figuring out a build that would make my life easier in PvE until reaching lvl 55 (or soon to be 60 I hope).

I will post a build of what I think is decent but I would like people who have knowledge on Karmas to provide feedback and tips on how to tweak the build to best suit a PvE playstyle for Karma Majin during the Leveling process and later "Speed Karming".

Again, I want to underline that this is purely for PvE

So here is what Im running ATM at level 47:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0010300242314001103122020

- 6 points in double whammy + 2 points in mask light (for knockdown) for single target spam.

- Genocide blast maxed for level being. gonna max it asap for pure majin farming.

- Anger explosion ive been told is superior to the other options for aoe without pure majin

- Ra Ra to complement Anger

- mobility seal 1 point just for sticky situations

- playful doll and hesitation for big packs and bosses

• u don't like the build from sexy10 :( (took me a long time to find that) it might not work in dbog since the skill lock is working on boss (not sure)
    i'd do genocide blast after lvl 55 cap since the CD goes 2sec on max lvl.

just make a build for lvl 55 cap, then move on.

But can someone please confirm, does skill lock work on Boss from CCBD or is it a bug? , if it does then that's retarded. No reason going plasma instead of karma for PVE.

• u don't like the build from sexy10 :( (took me a long time to find that) it might not work in dbog since the skill lock is working on boss (not sure)
    i'd do genocide blast after lvl 55 cap since the CD goes 2sec on max lvl.

just make a build for lvl 55 cap, then move on.

But can someone please confirm, does skill lock work on Boss from CCBD or is it a bug? , if it does then that's retarded. No reason going plasma instead of karma for PVE.

Hey pal, I do like some things but I dont use builds for copying, just relying on info and suturing it to myself :) Hope you get me ;*

• hi Well your Build is hybrid I recommend this
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0030000153515000104044000
    in weapons use Attack Speed% is more op: v

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!