Pure Majin Dash Tlq Skill ( Disabled in POB)

• this thread was already made by someone else i think, but this is a improved Version of it, i'd post this on suggestion's but , this is more of a problem than suggesting something , so let's start with the basics. Dash skill , useable as ssj , not giant ( cause of his giant size understandable) but why not pure ? if it can fly & use certain emotes even tho emotes are also disabled for that transformation why not Enable dash skill for pure's:?: there is no thing broken about it. since all the skills they have are 2 aoe's , i don't see them having any stun etc..) , but that's not what i'm here for , i'm here for: cause at a certain time in Dev server i was able to use Dash skill on Pure Majin , so no comment's about (oo but there is no animation for it) yes there is. if pure can charge, can fly , can use pick up emote even tho the emote is disabled in the emotes section. he can dash , just a simple Config Fix from Daneos , & boom you can actually gather mobs & use you're aoe's in a more betterway. now i'll show some Example's below of what i'm talking about.

i'd Create a Poll for this but , it's really something that it just should be enabled since there is no down fault for it , only good side. that actually majin class's can use their transformation in a more better way. i'd suggest instant transmission for puremajin , since kidbuu was able to use in the the (buu saga) but hey , that's over doing it. so let's just stick with the TLQ skill that every race should be able to use(but giant namekian)cause that would be scary lol.

so while (a picking up quest) you are able to use this emote. : https://gyazo.com/af6945105be686bcfa335e5db0db4ea6

but when actually using other emotes it just doesn't work?: https://gyazo.com/1c31bf2c597aafbe6b5cf539d5dfd6e1

you are probably wondering ( why isn't he showing dash animation that he talk'd about ) cause you need commands to use it.

(fun fact about kid buu): when he went to kai world ,& i think other world ? where krillin & yamcha died.( too much?^^ alright let's stay with the dash skill passive:whistling:) x240-IU-.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!