Karma's are disgustingly broken

• So they are somewhat of a joke. Success rate seems to be disgustingly overpowered, and they have a basically infinite combo.

They also have easy access to RP, allowing them to RP duration everything.

The tele stun can at least be used against em in budokai, but in ranked its a problem.

Even my ulti doesn't resist them, and thats with the resistance passive and a necklace. I usually can't get the buff up cause its almost impossible with my ping.

On a rare occasion when I did get my candy beam off, and managed to buff up, I still didn't resist a single thing after that even with the resistance buff on top of the passive and a 100 resist necklace.

My fighter also doesn't get to do anything against them.

They where disgusting 1v1 in Taiwan, but I don't remember the success rate being so overpowered.

Oh, did I mention skill lock?

• Karma can die just by fakin reflect i have no idea how you play ultimate if you cant deal with karma, with right equip you dont even need fight karma.
    Next is fighter you said? make speed set and crit set, use speed when he will lock you and go crit when you will stun him.
    Karma is most weak class in pvp, all what you need is gear, stop cry.
    Only crane have real problems with karma.

• Karma can die just by fakin reflect i have no idea how you play ultimate if you cant deal with karma, with right equip you dont even need fight karma.
    Next is fighter you said? make speed set and crit set, use speed when he will lock you and go crit when you will stun him.
    Karma is most weak class in pvp, all what you need is gear, stop cry.

1. I have tried reflect.

2. You think 30% ish reflect is going to kill them when you are stun locked, confused or skill locked the entire fight?

3. My equipment is OP.

4. Iv beaten many a karma on Taiwan.

5. Please show me a video of you dealing with a good karma.

6. Also explain to me how a karma won budokai without getting touched?

7. You have just shown everybody on this forum your lack of knowledge and extreme naivety by calling Karma the weakest class in PVP.

8. Who on a fighter doesn't use speed when they are skill locked?

9. You are the least constructive and toxic person I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

• 1- reflect is not all, reflect wont do its work work if you dont have lp%
    2- watch 1
    3- you can have op equip but that does not mean is the right equip.
    4- same
    5- i dont have
    6- its simple and i said it already this game is prepared for lvl 70 and karma should now have some skills at this cap.
    7- well i dont care what ppl think about me, i know that im right.
    8- idk maybe you
    9- well call me how you want, just because i dont agree with you and you cant win vs karma.

• 1. Is 60% LP regen enough? 39% without Buff?

2. What?

3. No equipment can work when you cant do anything the entire fight apart from an odd auto attack.

Don't you understand, if you use reflect they wont even hit you until the last 10 seconds of the round, they will just keep you combo locked?

4. OK

5. Of course you don't

6. You think beating superb players 3-0 and 2-0 is balanced?

7. ok

8. I have attack speed weapons. Besides, its not the point, the point is you get locked into a combo, and you cant get out of it, bar a couple of auto attacks.

9. Your right, I can't beat a good karma, that's the whole purpose of this topic, and I don't know many who can.

• Do you even think when i talk to you?
    I'm telling you that game is prepared for lvl 70 and you telling me about balance on lvl 55cap, no one focus on this cap for real because they know that this cap does not worth it and you want make balance on lvl 55.

• Do you even think when i talk to you?
    I'm telling you that game is prepared for lvl 70 and you telling me about balance on lvl 55cap, no one focus on this cap for real because they know that this cap does not worth it and you want make balance on lvl 55.

So the game is prepared for 70 cap which everybody knows is broken ayway, so we can't do anything in 55 cap?

The way you are talking almost sounds like you agree Karma's are broken.

Also respond to my reflect comment please, seeing as its the main tactic you came up with for beating one:

Don't you understand, if you use reflect they wont even hit you until the last 10 seconds of the round, they will just keep you combo locked?

• problem with pvp players is that xD , you guys wanna won the budokai with 1 set of items , u need e.deff / m.deff set many jewls and many dogis for stats another karma nerf and it will bee same as grand and dw

This isnt a case of needing an E Def set...... Not even remotely that. Any PVPer should have one of them, it doesnt even need raising.

Your defense is irrelevant, they will beat you by time out if they cant kill you. and all they need to do is hit you in the last 10 seconds.

Its a case of success being over powered, and as a result every one of a decent karmas skills lands, making it impossible to fight back.

But on the subject of gear, my resistance is pretty much as high as it can be right now, minus the dogi stat, and I'm not resisting a single skill. Does that sound like having the right gear is useful? Ok its not max thanks to me using a lp% dogi, but you not think that resistance passive and a resistance neck, + resistance buff if you ever get the chance to use it should be enough to get at least a couple of resists in a fight?

• i think the game balance should start at lvl 70 cap we won't balance the game for every single time , karmas would konckdown u as much as possible then stun ...ect if u have enough resistance rate u maybe can deal with karma who don't have succes rate or focus !

• i think the game balance should start at lvl 70 cap we won't balance the game for every single time , karmas would konckdown u as much as possible then stun ...ect if u have enough resistance rate u maybe can deal with karma who don't have succes rate or focus !

I do agree that its not worth putting insane effort into this cap, but it doesnt mean no effort should be made.

Regardless, success is overpowered no matter what cap your in.

• I do agree that its not worth putting insane effort into this cap, but it doesnt mean no effort should be made.

Regardless, success is overpowered no matter what cap your in.

if a pvp karma have a succes rate set this would suprise mee since have 46 focus buff and he can use a focus pant or somthing instead of the neckale

• if a pvp karma have a succes rate set this would suprise mee since have 46 focus buff and he can use a focus pant or somthing instead of the neckale

On what planet would a karma majin not use a success rate necklace?

All of his annoying skills are success based.

Yes Focus gives success rate, but you don't buff yourself until after you have someone in your combo. Plus, you maximise success rate as this is the single biggest thing that makes the class work.

• in taiwan with fighter full dex and dodge pot 4-5k dodge rate, karma full focus jacket pants boots gloves success rate took me always and rip xD

Well dodge pots don't provide dex which gives resistance, it just provides dodge rate, plus they where nerfed at some point in 70 cap.

But yes Success is broken in comparison to resistance.

Focus gives double the numerical value of Dex. Ie you get 10 hit rate from 1 focus amongst other things and only 5 dodge rate from 1 Dex.

Success rate can have double the numerical value of resistance rate on an item. Because of this and also because of the 10 hit rate to 5 dodge rate thing, I will also assume that focus provides twice the value of success rate that Dex provides for resistance. This is a sensible assumption.

I obviously don't know the hidden formulas behind all the calculations and stuff, but this is probably why success is so damn over powered.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!