Crafters ego boost

• This wasn't in retail but I've seen it in many MMOs and its something crafters will definitely love.

A crafter tag line on every craftable item.

2u4ixkg.jpg

I have no idea how hard it would be to implement something like this, but i'll just leave it here for future reference.

• It would be funny to see that...

But what crafting system needs, it would be better in long term, that you can craft most of things.

I mean, craft potions, craft auto pots, craft brown boxes, where prices and items of them would increase/decrease and it would be nice zeni sink.

For some materials you would need to spam UD 1 or UD 2, or TMQ 1, this would boost and move people to do more PVE content.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Personally everything is RNG with crafting and it makes no sense adding it when you craft 200 + gear. I been a crafter for a long time and this won't give me a ego boost at all, spare people from this nonsense, when I craft items I want to be anonymous, I dont want a silly tag on every gear I facking sell.

• It'd actually be amazing to be able to craft potions such as movement and stamina, for that edge in battle!

• IT'S THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS FORUM :)

• I actually like the idea, people would get known by crafting good items, instead of those hundreds who craft tons thrash and sell it for 50k.

- Santo, DBOG Team

But crafting is not a skill or something. It's just RNG gamble xD

If crafting system here was more hardcore, for example you have to actively do something to get good sh*t like pressing the right buttons at the right time or something more difficult or whatever, i would understand your post. But with this craft system we have, it's nothing special xD

I agree with Jinrei . Was doing a lot of crafting in POB and i sold many things. I also don't wanna see my own name or some other palyers name on my items. And i don't wanna get contacted by ppl who request craft stuff from me although they can do it by their own. Everyone has the same chances in crafting cuz it's just RNG gamble. Ain't nothing special to it.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!