REPORT PLAYER AUTO-FARMING/ REPORTE DE PLAYER AUTOFARMING

• English

I was going to the rescue of a friend in the cave namek when something seemed unisual and out of the ordinary I saw a player who was level 55 and he was just giving the mobs a basic sense when finally capturing the pattern, I saw that He hit those in his range without moving and they were the ones that showed up but then I said "ok I do not think it would be any good for him being that level" but then I saw him back and I saw two more players but these were low lvl so This was indeed practicing the autofarming there was no doubt.
    I hope this report has been of your help.

Español

Me encontraba yo yendo al rescate de un amigo en la cueva namek cuando algo me pareció unisual y fuera de lo comun veia un player que era lvl 55 y este solo estaba dando basico sin sentido a los mobs cuando por fin capte el patron, vi que el golpeaba a los de su rango sin moverse y eran los que aparecian pero despues dije "ok no creo que le sirva de nada eso siendo de ese nivel" pero despues vi atras de el y vi dos players mas pero estos eran lvl bajos asi que este efectivamente estaba practicando el autofarming no habia duda.

Espero que este reporte haya sido de su ayuda.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1629/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1630/

• no need a video..just send a ticket and a screenshot.

screenshot like that wont prove much anyways since you can make a story and make people believe in that but yet this 2 picture here says basically nothing,..

~ who cares if you bring alt lvl 1 or whatever lvl to high lvl places

~ and who knows if those low lvls are his maybe someone's else basically

i recommend ya just record for 3 min or 2 min of the main character and try to talk try to get him say anything if not then he is like most other random players they wont reply back in english cause they suck at it soo you have to guess where they come from and basically google translator...

tbh i did that to a paradise member 3 days ago smh just to get 1 simple reply for yes or no for the deal trade...

• videos are always better, but pictures can do it too. because Gafter a player report, a GM will tele to that person and watch his activities, even if you sent in a video, they always check for themselves... if it looks like a bot they ban.

• you are wrong...a screenshot and some details where you find this bot user and what he did at that certain time its enough..moderators can see what he did,they can check everything about him...i reported one yesterday and he get perma ban..all i sent was a screenshot and i described what he did.

• Or do something with your life instead of stalking people who are farming DBs...

Sendoku there are people in this project who they dont see only their asses and they want to improve and make this game better.Dont tell anyone what he want to do with his life,you do worse,i am pretty sure you spent more time in this game than this guy,so maybe he has more things to do in his life than you...

• you are wrong...a screenshot and some details where you find this bot user and what he did at that certain time its enough..moderators can see what he did,they can check everything about him...i reported one yesterday and he get perma ban..all i sent was a screenshot and i described what he did.

here is what you dont get...

what do you see in those 2 picture??? tell me everything..

- you dont see anything except the field the player the mobs the item drops

how can you make a report from that... its basically missing the chat skill bar log chat trade chat ....

each time i report my bug with screenshot i make sure to bring everything soo they can find the issue...

its basically blaming someone for what they didnt do without any good proof to go for those picture is 0 proof to blame...

you expect daneos to go to data base of that guy's profile just to see what he been up to ??? pls i crash on every single time on platform i reported the dbog log to daneos and he dosent seem to find the issue and yet even with his power he cant find the issue what triggeres the crash...

these crash i got never happend to me in pob just in ob and its annoying asf but yeah even showing screenshot you need to think that there is a staff who trying to help you but they cant find the issue without any good proof and all you do is make story about it

• The one that dont understand is you..i will write again this...try to focus...I AM TELLING YOU ALREADY I POSTED A SCREENSHOT AND I DESCRIBE WITH WORDS what i saw and this guy get permanent ban..i sent a ticket and Santocraft told me he get perma ban..YOU STILL NOT GET ME?OR DO YOU WANT TO PAINT IT?If not dont give false info if you cant understand simple things.They can check from a picture if its a bot or not...and yes they go to their data base..go to Santocraft and ask him,not me..i am telling you what i did and i didnt need any video or like that..if you have questions go ask moderators how they check if he is bot or not,but not me..

• In fact, i have reported 7 incidents so far on OB i never sended a screen,neither a video,described my view,the actions i did and gave persons details,actions where always immediate...

It always there is a % that you might have got something wrong,again its not your decision,you just report...

• AMZD exactly i dont know about other methods..but this guy KamiRamin is so sure you cant perma ban(i mean the one who have the right to do it) someone with just sending a picture...i know they have to go through his data and see from inside the game what he is doing but screenshot and videos maybe not needed but its just a first step to show the moderators you really did a search and not just send a random ticket with a random guy you dont like or hate..

• Greetings,

Sadly these are not enough proofs to take action on the player, as these screenshots hardly say anything to us. We would appreciate if you can take a video of the reported player, upload it (YouTube recommended) and report it to us on the Ticket Support. Always report players in there please, not at public posts.

I'll close the thread.

- Santo, DBOG Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!