PARADISE vs betterman (504 x 0)

• You won only 3 times scramble where you joined up with multiple guilds. While we won 6 times scramble. Dunno how you are winning all scrambles.

maybe he wants to say that we won the ones we participated in because we only played on Tuesdays.
    about scramble is simple: when we participate we win or you run with my balls on you hand.
    nice to see you here, did you give up having some dojo or you can not get it?

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• maybe he wants to say that we won the ones we participated in because we only played on Tuesdays.
    about scramble is simple: when we participate we win or you run with my balls on you hand.
    nice to see you here, did you give up having some dojo or you can not get it?

That would be also not true. Your guild still participated in the ones we won. You can ask your guild mates. You guys even outnumbered us by far but nvm.

Are you counting victories in running with the dragon balls ? so funny

So hard to believe?

• That would be also not true. Your guild still participated in the ones we won. You can ask your guild mates. You guys even outnumbered us by far but nvm.

So hard to believe?

Resultado de imagem para keep dreaming

btw,

I thought that now that you can not win budokai anymore you would not appear more, that was a dream of mine.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• PublicEnemy? Seriously guys? They are just a support guild for undisputed.

Public Enemy is anything but a support guild. As shown today during our Dojo War the crucial role they played in sealing the victory with us. Without them it would not have been possible to perform as we did. When Public unites with Undisputed on any occasion a real force is made. For those who played POB knows what im talking about, all the months we spent with complete control of the server in all aspects.

• Public Enemy is anything but a support guild. As shown today during our Dojo War the crucial role they played in sealing the victory with us. Without them it would not have been possible to perform as we did. When Public unites with Undisputed on any occasion a real force is made. For those who played POB knows what im talking about, all the months we spent with complete control of the server in all aspects.

They **support** you to win.
    they are a support guild.
    and btw, there was just 4 members from Public Enemy ... you can keep talking about how important they are to continue to help you - no problem - but they are rather a support guild. Send them alone (without any members borrowed from you) to any dojo with any decent guild defending and you will see.
    Nobody cares about the POB, from the moment the server left the POB PublicEnemy did nothing, did not win anything.

Talking about Undisputed - which is not ally but I respect - is different, as they are rather a big guild (Monel is my longtime friend btw).

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Public Enemy is anything but a support guild. As shown today during our Dojo War the crucial role they played in sealing the victory with us. Without them it would not have been possible to perform as we did. When Public unites with Undisputed on any occasion a real force is made. For those who played POB knows what im talking about, all the months we spent with complete control of the server in all aspects.

All aspects ? :/

• They **support** you to win.
    they are a support guild.
    and btw, there was just 4 members from Public Enemy ... you can keep talking about how important they are to continue to help you - no problem - but they are rather a support guild. Send them alone (without any members borrowed from you) to any dojo with any decent guild defending and you will see.
    Nobody cares about the POB, from the moment the server left the POB PublicEnemy did nothing, did not win anything.

Talking about Undisputed - which is not ally but I respect - is different, as they are rather a big guild (Monel is my longtime friend btw).

You do realize that dojo war is 30 cap right? you think we can take all there members + our own members all into 1 fight? Classic response from someone who did not play POB 'nobody cares about POB' Open Beta been here for not even 2 months and you think that certify's a position for you guys?

• You do realize that dojo war is 30 cap right? you think we can take all there members + our own members all into 1 fight? Classic response from someone who did not play POB 'nobody cares about POB' Open Beta been here for not even 2 months and you think that certify's a position for you

I dont wanna know how the forums wouldve looked like if we posted our achievements everytime like these kids.

They got slapped by us in budokai and cant even handle 5 of us in plat with 15 of their own, while PublicEnemy didnt even make their WarCry. Yet they found the confidence to talk so big towards us?

Barking dogs dont bite, try to harm us before you dare talking.

And about the "support guild", my girl 4 of us are already a gamechanger u dont wanna know the result of us fighting you with equal numbers. Even without my ability of looking into the future I can tell you that we will repeat the history of our guild from PoB (:

• You do realize that dojo war is 30 cap right? you think we can take all there members + our own members all into 1 fight? Classic response from someone who did not play POB 'nobody cares about POB' Open Beta been here for not even 2 months and you think that certify's a position for you guys?

I think you dont understand.

A guild who dont win anything and just help some other guild with members is a support guild.

I dont care wtf happens on POB, most of players dont even play dbo for real at that time ... about PARADISE: ask you leader who we are ...

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• u say every day u're going to get our dojo and run, who are the dogs that bark? :D

I am the leader of PublicEnemy, if i say we attack your dojo it wouldve been a safe deal.

But this was never the case.

So stop acting like we feared to attack some easy overconfident fools like you.

But now we heard your barking (besides the crying in plat) so we will give you our treatment ;)

• isnt about attack paradise, is about attack anyone, you cant handle any big guild in this game (paradise, faze, undisputed or even ryosai) whitoud a lot of help from undisputed, i dont know what you win when nobody cares but now i never see public enemy winning anything, for real.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!