Awards in the Ranked page for all users Version Ingles

• Who agrees to receive awards for ranked and connection time? 24

1. Yes I agree (12) 50%
    2. I'm not (12) 50%

Good afternoon people, I want to suggest something to DBO Global, like all the other games online MMORPG, Mobile Apps, etc.; they have awards for ranked position, it would be awesome to grateful all the users that play since the open beta and being recognize with awards like style points for the guild, wagu coins, upgrade stones & others it's just an example. All the users bought but this isn't the exception, in Taiwan server gave gift for be connected in the game, if a user was logged for 7 constant days he received more awards and if was logged 1 month he received more than 1 week. That’s the reason why we miss the server and we're grateful. So, I suggest to keep people comfortable with DBOGlobal to play, and being recognized with connection & rank. The game will be more competitive to get the awards. Of course we need a balance too and any new guild will have to work more to be in the top 100 ranking.so the balance create a system of rewards of style points, to keep the balance of the top 100 ranked.

• People would use Dual Client with their other chars to get more rewards for being connected. Would be just like afk token farm with dual client. So....meh.

Doing things like that won't really work here cuz ppl will just abuse Dual Client to get more.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• People would use Dual Client with their other chars to get more rewards for being connected. Would be just like afk token farm with dual client. So....meh.

Doing things like that won't really work here cuz ppl will just abuse Dual Client to get more.

you did not play the TW server,

the items have been blind and can not be transferred to other accounts.

• I started DBO on KR server xD

I know that they were bind. But let's say you get boxes as reward (which happened sometimes back then) and you have 5 boxes bind on your main char and another 5 boxes on a different alt char using multi client. Now you got earrings that you wanna box to get max. prop/dex/cd etc. You can try 5 boxes with main char and if you get bad results, you can send the earring (without wearing them before) from your main to your dual client char and try 5 boxes there. Do you see my point? xD

People would abuse that dual client. They have multiple chars they play with.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• I started DBO on KR server xD

I know that they were bind. But let's say you get boxes as reward (which happened sometimes back then) and you have 5 boxes bind on your main char and another 5 boxes on a different alt char using multi client. Now you got earrings that you wanna box to get max. prop/dex/cd etc. You can try 5 boxes with main char and if you get bad results, you can send the earring (without wearing them before) from your main to your dual client char and try 5 boxes there. Do you see my point? xD

People would abuse that dual client. They have multiple chars they play with.

Ah, but you are a terrible envious, you see that you never played an MMORPG, and you sure are millionaire, very good...!!

• I don't understand a damn thing you say, you are talking about rewards, and i'm telling you it's a bad idea because people are abusing ranked farming.

Same here man. Now he's telling me i have no idea about MMORPGs and that i am rich xD

Maybe you are rich too? :/

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!