Dark Warrior Suggestion Thread

• These are a list of compiled suggestions i have come up with and found around the forum for buffs to the sub class Dark Warrior which for certain reasons obviously needs a BUFF

1. Increase Base Hit Rate/Success Rate (dark warrior moves have long cast time , and if they miss it is detrimental , )
    2. Change Demon Wave Damage to %eng ( allows scaling for the move )
    3. Increase Duration of Dragon's Protection to 20 minutes
    4. Change Phys Dmg moves to energy Damage
    5. Change Increase EP passive to increase %LP
    6. Change Energy Seige Base Damage to the same as Hellzone Grenade

Feel Free to comment and i will add it

• Copy-paste from another thread

1. Change ep passive to either focus boost or (if possible) aoe range increase

Foc passive would allow dws to use other bonuses while being able to hit things, aoe increase would mostly buff roar up

2. Make whirlwind and cyclone do nice bleed dmg with rp (before anyone rages, of course those bleeds wouldn't stack. You'd use whirlwind while lvling and then respec to cyclone with better dmg on higher character lvl), with cyclone doing similar or slightly better dot than demon wave

With that dw would get pleasant dmg boost, further enforcing him as best tank, with dmg over time instead of all out like SK. Having bleed only applicable with rp means little effect in pvp, but while pve, you always have rp

3. Increase powerful roar to 15 targets 20m 3/3

Please devs, sort it out, DWs population is so low nobody is even selling claws, I can't even gear up without farming myself.

At the moment, my best attack is demon wave, with its 700-900 burn per tick. That's with rp. Special beam cannon isn't even close to that dps with its cast time, cool down and miss rate. Energy siege is good only for luring mobs and getting aggro, I'd do more damage to mobs by telling them about my ex.

• Why was this thread even created? I see no point. Back in POB the same thread was created by the staff but looks like they just did it to show the people that they "do something". To this day there was no Dark Warrior buff/rework but there was a karma complete nerf. Alright I guess? Guess they just dont care about some classes... (POINTING AT DARK WARRIOR AND GRAND CHEF)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!