<Scramble> 01/05/2018 ;)

• Yes, thats exactly what im calling you out for. Instead of participating in the event normally to have some nice and fun mass pvp u actively avoid fighting by joining forces. This so called strategy of yours is just a cheap way to deny any single guild a semi fair fight without being outnumbered so heavily that it simply is not possible to do anything. And what for? Some 100 views youtube video and a meaningless accessory. But why even bother having some fun in this dead game, right? Better win a meaningless event by afk tactics. Gratz.

• Yes, thats exactly what im calling you out for. Instead of participating in the event normally to have some nice and fun mass pvp u actively avoid fighting by joining forces. This so called strategy of yours is just a cheap way to deny any single guild a semi fair fight without being outnumbered so heavily that it simply is not possible to do anything.

sounds like a good strategy to me

• Yes, thats exactly what im calling you out for. Instead of participating in the event normally to have some nice and fun mass pvp u actively avoid fighting by joining forces. This so called strategy of yours is just a cheap way to deny any single guild a semi fair fight without being outnumbered so heavily that it simply is not possible to do anything. And what for? Some 100 views youtube video and a meaningless accessory. But why even bother having some fun in this dead game, right? Better win a meaningless event by afk tactics. Gratz.

the other guilds can also unite and turn into an epic fight ... or just cry, like you.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I did not understand.
    He's crying over us gathering more guilds for the scramble. I said that rival guilds can join as well, instead of crying like he's doing ... and doing that would make the scramble into something competitive rather than into something easy like it is today, fight only against Ryosai - and let's coven , is already in decline - it's easy, but if they had better planning than "all against us" would be more interesting.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I did not understand.
    He's crying over us gathering more guilds for the scramble. I said that rival guilds can join as well, instead of crying like he's doing ... and doing that would make the scramble into something competitive rather than into something easy like it is today, fight only against Ryosai - and let's coven , is already in decline - it's easy, but if they had better planning than "all against us" would be more interesting.

desperate people think winning 100 vs 10 is an achievment and fun

• desperate people think winning 100 vs 10 is an achievment and fun

You do not make it fun because you do not have enough organization, too big an ego, or just not enough people.
    I'm not forced to fight without giving all I have just because it gets too easy, right?

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Aren't they the support guild then? hhhh

If all guilds have made wishes then none is support. When I mentioned that PublicEnemy was support for Undisputed, it was because PublicEnemy never gained anything while Undisputed (with the help of PublicEnemy and also without the help) has already won

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

as much as i hate to say this , & i said this shit so much ( this client doesn't give a damn about the game fun or balance) but you got a point.

• Totally missing the point like expected. "The other guilds can also unite" Nice joke dude. This is a dead ass game what do you expect? You basically gather all capped players in your afk strategy and feel proud over your win. If you would actually play the game you would know that there are not enough "rival guilds" to join your delusion of an epic fight. And what do I mean by you missing the point? Your win does not concern anybody. It doesnt matter in the slightest. It is simply boring to win in such a way. And you know well enough that the others cant gather as many people because if they actually did you would lure in even more guilds into your "strategy". Such a petty way of playing this potentially fun event only serves your wiener measuring contest. But why would I even try to explain a cocept like fun or competitiveness to a lot that cares more about a stupid win than a good fight. And please stop calling others badly prepared. Such a pathetic argument when you actually face the reality of the server population.

• Totally missing the point like expected. "The other guilds can also unite" Nice joke dude. This is a dead ass game what do you expect? You basically gather all capped players in your afk strategy and feel proud over your win. If you would actually play the game you would know that there are not enough "rival guilds" to join your delusion of an epic fight. And what do I mean by you missing the point? Your win does not concern anybody. It doesnt matter in the slightest. It is simply boring to win in such a way. And you know well enough that the others cant gather as many people because if they actually did you would lure in even more guilds into your "strategy". Such a petty way of playing this potentially fun event only serves your wiener measuring contest. But why would I even try to explain a cocept like fun or competitiveness to a lot that cares more about a stupid win than a good fight. And please stop calling others badly prepared. Such a pathetic argument when you actually face the reality of the server population.

You will not stop crying.
    If you think Ryosai + Undisputed (PublicEnemy) + Suncrushers can not compete on par with PARADISE + FaZe + CHAMPIONS you're probably an uninformed.
    The point is that Ryosai's policy is: "We are not allies to anyone, they are all our enemies" ... to say that and not bear the fact that other guilds can organize and fight together - and cry when they do it - is pathetic.
    Are you saying that the game is already dead? So have we completed? I can not see the final credit letters yet, sadly.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• You will not stop crying.
    If you think Ryosai + Undisputed (PublicEnemy) + Suncrushers can not compete on par with PARADISE + FaZe + CHAMPIONS you're probably an uninformed.
    The point is that Ryosai's policy is: "We are not allies to anyone, they are all our enemies" ... to say that and not bear the fact that other guilds can organize and fight together - and cry when they do it - is pathetic.
    Are you saying that the game is already dead? So have we completed? I can not see the final credit letters yet, sadly.

That is some impressive next level ignorance and illiteracy. Did you even comprehend what I was talking about? What kind of a counter is "crying" supposed to be? And for the second time at that. This game does not have enough players to execute your sick organization plan. Do you think that all the players of these guilds are online at all times? Completely delusional, like I said you seem to not even play this game. And a dead game refers to playerbase. There are not that many but a forum lurker who doesnt play wouldnt know about that (While he should because there arent very many people active on here as well).

• What do you mean by client? My criticism is targeted at player decisions anyways tho.

when i say client i mean player base of this game. i'd go to a whole big story starting with all of this , but i'd rather not to , you're wasteing you're time here , you going to get another " cry more " comment or " join a better guild " comment instead of an actual comment that you looking for. so just forget about it this is pointless. i'm actually surprised no one made a cheat for the game yet lmao.

• when i say client i mean player base of this game. i'd go to a whole big story starting with all of this , but i'd rather not to , you're wasteing you're time here , you going to get another " cry more " comment or " join a better guild " comment instead of an actual comment that you looking for. so just forget about it this is pointless. i'm actually surprised no one made a cheat for the game yet lmao.

Well I am not expecting an actual comment, since I am well aware that players who engage in such a cheap so called "strategy" are not able to produce said thing.

There are already speedhacks and bots that kill mobs for example. Nothing new really.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!