<Scramble> 01/05/2018 ;)

• I want to hear a suggestion from you: What do you think I should do? I do not know if they know but PARADISE is a guild with more than 100 players with 40-60 online on average, and not everyone participates in the scramble. It would be ideal so I go alone with the full PARADISE (what would be the same as going part of PARADISE and part of the Champions)? Or do you think we are too strong and should we divide the guild into 2 parts?

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I want to hear a suggestion from you: What do you think I should do? I do not know if they know but PARADISE is a guild with more than 100 players with 40-60 online on average, and not everyone participates in the scramble. It would be ideal so I go alone with the full PARADISE (what would be the same as going part of PARADISE and part of the Champions)? Or do you think we are too strong and should we divide the guild into 2 parts?

That's the point on his argument that I can't understand.

So the game is dead but the alliance is huge. Is it dead or not? The alliance at the start of the game was actually bigger , it had undisputed in it. Since they left the amount of players that can participate in scrambles have been reduced by a lot. The same could be said to any guild, not everyone can participate in scrambles or not anyone cares so much to go there. It's not the alliance that grew bigger, but the guild management that is really strong. Heck the players that can't even lead 30 players in a dojo can't even fathom how hard it is to manage an alliance.

Now posting with the purpose of diminishing the guild achievement is just sad.

If He doesn't think We are strong enough on our own, our Dojo is in Korin unchallenged for the past couple weeks. He could always attest our strength head on and post his victory video or screen shots , but all I keep seeing every single weekend isn't competition but sad excuses. Heck , some players even pull out the bug /hack card without any proof , It's like this isn't 2018 where everyone can record things on the internet.

If He doesn't care for gvg content enough then why even bother posting? I don't care for pve content and You don't see me annoying the players posting their CCBD high floor achievements.

The DBOG community tires me.

• Still not getting the point. All I was saying is that forming an alliance is bullshit altogether. Its like teaming in a battle royale game, which is bannable for a good reason: its no fun at all. And calling that cheap shit a "strategy" or talking about the difficulties of "managing" the alliance is simply weak. So in that regard, yes I am posting with the purpose of diminishing the guild achievement. Because it is not an achievement. All you did is "cheat" in a battle royale scenario. And dojo has nothing to do with this topic at all. Good job on holding it. But if you are such a strong guild then why team in scramble?

Oh and please stop taking the dead game meme so seriously. Maybe look it up or something I dont know.

• Do you think if we go it alone something will change? As I said in my post we have 40-60 members online, if the guild really cares we can take them all (nowadays neither half goes to the scramble). It will happen the same thing, since the only resistance is a Ryosai already in decadence. Our alliance is based on friendship, I have known Skedar for many years when we were still playing TW (on different servers), it is logical to play on the same server or we would be from the same guild or some guild allied. About CHAMPIONS: It's a guild from the same country, with friends in common, so we made the alliance. It is not as if the alliance brings lack of competitiveness in Scramble, it is the lack of interest of other guilds that brings this.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Do you think if we go it alone something will change? As I said in my post we have 40-60 members online, if the guild really cares we can take them all (nowadays neither half goes to the scramble). It will happen the same thing, since the only resistance is a Ryosai already in decadence. Our alliance is based on friendship, I have known Skedar for many years when we were still playing TW (on different servers), it is logical to play on the same server or we would be from the same guild or some guild allied. About CHAMPIONS: It's a guild from the same country, with friends in common, so we made the alliance. It is not as if the alliance brings lack of competitiveness in Scramble, it is the lack of interest of other guilds that brings thi.

Actually implying that nothing would change if all the people that held your hands would attack you instead xD

And also giving lame friendship excuses for teaming and puting the blame on other guilds for not also doing it LUL.

If you want to play with your friend join his guild and dont come up with this crap. Try giving that argument in a fortnite or pubg community.

• It's funny how you try to force this situation and force people to play in the way you think is right. There is no rule stating that there can be no alliances in this game and it is only your opinion that says this is wrong. You should do something like create your alliances to try to stop us from mastering all the content of the game, or just keep arguing and waiting for a miracle. In the meantime I'll keep winning until the game closes the doors, hugs.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• It's funny how you try to force this situation and force people to play in the way you think is right. There is no rule stating that there can be no alliances in this game and it is only your opinion that says this is wrong. You should do something like create your alliances to try to stop us from mastering all the content of the game, or just keep arguing and waiting for a miracle. In the meantime I'll keep winning until the game closes the doors, hugs.

Wow dude did u come up with this all by yourself? I never said you have to play like that. The first point i made was that scramble is a POTENTIALLY fun event that u lot are ruining with sick strategies that only masterminds who can manage to assemble the most guilds to afk together can come up with. There is obviously no rule that explicitly forbids it in this game. But my point about teaming being some of the pettiest things one could do in such an event still stands.

And obviously now that someone pointed it out you have to pull out the "but I won" card which actually simply confirms that you value winning some meaningless event in a dead game through any means over having some fun. Really sick accomplishment you got there. Boasting about "mastering" scummy afk tactics really suits your image well.

• Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's, including mine. For me it's a great strategy to join friendly guilds with the same goal if it's not against the rules. But any guild can do this and turn the scramble into a alliance fight and make an incredibly big fight. (as it was on my TW server). You who are using the "dead game" card ... there are several guilds with more than 100 players or close to that, the game is not dead. And first, what do you do in the forum of a game that you deem dead? Lol

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Try giving that argument in a fortnite or pubg community.

In pubg it's a bannable offense to help players outside your own group in order to get wins. It's not the community that manages that but the game itself is about the last man standing or team. Scramble is about gathering seven balls and there are no rules against helping or getting help. DBO is what 8 years old? Scramble has always been like this.

In DBOkr we used to face with a 30 player guild ( which was still paradise ) Korean alliances of around 100 players doing scramble , but different from Ryosai we wouldn't run away with 1 dragon ball as if we were winning something , we would actually gather our members and fight those players, most of the time we couldn't do much until ( due to other guilds seeing how we fought them) joining us as well to the point where we were the ones making the wish then.

We could've just stayed in the forums cursing how bad that guild strategy was or we could gather allies in a dead game (DBO has always been a dead Niche game and dbokr was worse since it required fake KSSN and cellphones confirmation to play) and take the wishes from them. It's about choices , some choose to win other choose to be Salty. You said Scramble could be a very fun event, it was always fun for us.

• In pubg it's a bannable offense to help players outside your own group in order to get wins. It's not the community that manages that but the game itself is about the last man standing or team. Scramble is about gathering seven balls and there are no rules against helping or getting help. DBO is what 8 years old? Scramble has always been like this.

In DBOkr we used to face with a 30 player guild ( which was still paradise ) Korean alliances of around 100 players doing scramble , but different from Ryosai we wouldn't run away with 1 dragon ball as if we were winning something , we would actually gather our members and fight those players, most of the time we couldn't do much until ( due to other guilds seeing how we fought them) joining us as well to the point where we were the ones making the wish then.

We could've just stayed in the forums cursing how bad that guild strategy was or we could gather allies in a dead game (DBO has always been a dead Niche game and dbokr was worse since it required fake KSSN and cellphones confirmation to play) and take the wishes from them. It's about choices , some choose to win other choose to be Salty. You said Scramble could be a very fun event, it was always fun for us.

fun using 30 htbs at 5 people because you struggle winning with your 300 people xd

• fun is to deprive my members of participating in the scramble because you guild is already irrelevant?
    you are only underestimating all the server when talking that when PARADISE + FaZe + CHAMPIONS are in the scramble it is impossible to get to win.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I think both parties are right, Paradise outnumbered others and they played safe.

Scramble is about pvp and wishing at the end of the day, I know that PublicEnemy is a strong guild, hopefully it will be more fun next time for you guys too.

Until then, congrats on the win Paradise.

• "my members"?? What are you talking about? So members of the other guilds are also your members?
    The thing is that you are forcing your trash playstyle on everybody else with your teaming shit. Nobody is underestimating or doing anything like that.

Simply calling you people out on cowardice. Matter of fact is that a lot more people could participate and have fun without you bunch afking with multiple guilds at an altar or throwing multiple guilds with htb spam at small guilds.

Stop suggesting that the others just need to get more players together like you or that they have to play like you. Not realistic since you gather the biggest guilds. If you dont team then everybody can have a fairer fight. But oh wait then you wouldnt get any bragging rights for a win right? Because thats really important here. Keep boasting until the game ends, hugs.

• I think both parties are right, Paradise outnumbered others and they played safe.

Scramble is about pvp and wishing at the end of the day, I know that PublicEnemy is a strong guild, hopefully it will be more fun next time for you guys too.

Until then, congrats on the win Paradise.

It's hard to say "congratulations" around here.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• It's hard to say "congratulations" around here.

lol hypocrite much?

rants everyone about actual accomplishments, comes here to tell how great he and his guild is by winning some global events with 20 other big guilds, and a dojo fight noone gives a damn about. Meantime you not even playing this game yet you flame that noone is congratulating you?

delete your forum account plz

btw you should check out dbo and try to play this mmorpg it sometimes fun, just saying newsanchor sandu

• lol hypocrite much?

rants everyone about actual accomplishments, comes here to tell how great he and his guild is by winning some global events with 20 other big guilds, and a dojo fight noone gives a damn about. Meantime you not even playing this game yet you flame that noone is congratulating you?

delete your forum account plz

btw you should check out dbo and try to play this mmorpg it sometimes fun, just saying newsanchor sandu

We are walking in circles here and I have already understood your opinion (although I do not agree), I hope you have understood mine as well. ;)
    You only care about adult budokai (which has been dominated by my allied guild FaZe), cool ... but we care more about dojo, it's a matter of opinion, even if you do not mind, that's fine with me.
    But what have you win? Nothing but PvE, your guild failed faster than I predicted, hugs.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I've never seen such a high amount of hypocrisy on a forum before, lol.

Both sides go shit on each others everytime a thread is made, then complain about not being able to brag about a fight without any opponent.

Both do the same, both cry about it, both then say they can't brag in peace. ;(

Your both sides made the forum very toxic for the past few weeks, everyday i come here i see more and more bs posted literally no arguing just trash talking, and of course the staff does nothing about it, it's just like they don't want to bann their friends, or that they don't care that new players come in and see this worse-than-LoL toxicity and childs mentality.

Also why is someone who isn't even playing the game starting drama for his guild ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!