<Scramble> 01/05/2018 ;)

• lol yea

f647a6965b2dbf958e85037a71c152e8.pngbug

• I wouldn't say both sides do it cause for one side to shit the other about some win the other side has to win first and so Far only one side is winning everything. The dojo goes unchallenged every week. They are using other guilds to do gvg sundays cause noone wants to challenge them.

• I actually see a discussion of alliances here.

While I have the thought that it's worth it, they think not.
    It has no toxicity here.

And you come to talk about toxicity and about bragging is funny

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• And as always, whenever someone else posts you pick on him by bringing up the past.

I will reply to the only one who is apparently mature enough to actually argue,

Sabin Yeah i understand that there is only one winner in these GvG, and budokai is FaZe's since karma got bugfixed :).

But what i meant was, whenever a post is made, one side gets butthurt, and brings the hate (which is understandable, honestly).

Cashalot Might be 'cause i haven't actually won it yet, pretty sure that's what you meant ^^.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!