• Nah, it's an MMORPG - so your character data is stored server side. That's also the reason why you can login to your account using a different computer.

Thanks Alot. I just remembered having to reinstall the game and my characters were gone. So im guessing the game just reached a new stage in its development since the last time i played. Nonetheless thanks for answering my nooby question. Appreciate it

• Thanks Alot. I just remembered having to reinstall the game and my characters were gone. So im guessing the game just reached a new stage in its development since the last time i played. Nonetheless thanks for answering my nooby question. Appreciate it

Oh, all character data was wiped a few months ago because of the end of Pre Open Beta and the start of Open Beta. There was also the release of a new client around that time I think, so you may have simply not realized it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!