system change to upgrade items

• in my opinion, the item upgrade system is bad because it's too big too little chance for success

.we should add the opportunity bar to 100% success.my suggestion is as follows.

leave the stones that are but change the value they give.that is, add the minimum value that they give and the maximum.and eliminating the destruction of the item
    and only leaving an unsuccessful one that lowers his level .

and forgot to add the possibility to lower the level of the item

• hmmm...i'll go with naaaahhh

only hard part of game is upgrading. And we already got it easier by not having stuff getting broke and deleted. Also you can drop white stones. Just nah.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• but the character will not have a perfect dmg from the given subject, because theoretically, the basic value of the attack from the subject will be increased by 10.

in other words, this item will not have perfect stats but only will be 15+

• I think it's a good idea, I usually use stones of purple color and always for my bad luck (destiny) that always increase of 1 +1, that is if I have +6 and I use either purple stone or green straight up to + 7 and so on until the broken ...

It should be something a little easier and less sad the upgrade

• It shows that you have not played the original game. Thanks to Daneos to put it so that when it is broken, do not lose the item.

Also if I did what you say, everyone would walk +15 and lose all the fun to the game. The system is fine like this.

Right^^, but i also know Ghoust cause it,s really often broke or fail. Just a think with Luck or Unluck :D maybe they can add some other cool events to get the +12 tickets for lvl 70 stuff ^^

• but the character will not have a perfect dmg from the given subject, because theoretically, the basic value of the attack from the subject will be increased by 10.

in other words, this item will not have perfect stats but only will be 15+

Yea, your maybe right. But we will lose the fun in the game, it will be too easy to finish the game.

• I wish Daneos would change upgrading back to how it was in retail. People like you would just quit and the rest could play the game in peace (more or less)

Look. This is how upgrading was back then:

-if you hit break, your item got deleted! Let's say you had +8 weapon and tried to upgrade without white stone and you hit break. *boom* +8 item got deleted.

-back then white stones were cash shop only! Harder for f2p ppl to upgrade high. But now we can drop them.

^

see. This was hard. People complained. Daneos gave them what they wanted. If you hit break without white stone now, you just go back to +0. Ain't too big of a deal. And then he made sure that we can drop White stones now. I think, and maaaany others too, this is already way more than enough. Enjoy it. You got it waaaaaaay easier than we had it back in the old DBO. If this is still hard for you, try harder or just quit. Upgrading is literally the last thing that is kinda hard. And i say kinda hard cuz we got waaaaay more ppl with +10 or more here. Back in old DBO having +10 or more was dope af! Here it's just meh unless you got +15. And many ppl can get here +15....

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• It triggers me when people say praying to RNGezus means difficulty.

it makes it harder since it's gambling. Or can you go to Vegas and win at gambling everyday?

And RNG makes it harder compared to what was suggested here. It's like a coin. RNG either gives you what you want or f*ck you over.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!