Patch Notes - May 3rd 2018

• Hello, Once using gender change item it will just switch gender and nothing else.

So after using the gender change item everyone will look as the default gender model for their specific race? Or will it change the current hair-face-skin you have to the equivalents of the opposite gender?

Eg:
    Male Hair 03 to Female Hair 01 (default)
    or
    Male Hair 03 to Female Hair 03 (equivalent)

• Hello,

So the community, still good work from Daneos !! hahahaha. laugh, applause, etc. In fact how to say. Some will still defend him, but for my part he still made shit with the event and tickets +15. I also see that some are finally starting to realize that there is surely a lack of intelligence and common sense. Does it seem that the developer is or will be his job xd? or his studies? I do not know, that's what they say. I try not to offend some who might still treat me as a toxic player, but finally, for me Daneos is a very bad developer for the following reasons:

- why does not he communicate with his community directly for the important things? (always GMs doing all the work (thanks to them)

- why nobody knows anything about him (His goals for DBOG, his age is important, I think, and his professional level in relation to the development of MMO) Maybe he is a young person who discovers life and who thinks he can lift mountains ?!! xD

I do not want to know all his private life, but a minimum of relationship would be welcome I think.

- why does not he test the game directly on the same server as us before he wants to apply totally unfounded and bad things?

- why is he still alone to develop the game? knowing that he does not even really know the original game, apparently.

Here is the bottom of my thought, and as some would say, no no no I will not stop playing BOD. Dragon Ball is my childhood, I am a big fan and I will stay until the death of DBO.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope Daneos think a little more if he reads my post (it will surprise me)

But hope gives life.

See you soon

• Skill "Crane Presentation Mastery" gave too much damage in calculation..... really???!!! take a look to another classes pls,fighter with that crit ridiculous... and SK,?and Karma?... 0 balance in this game. GG :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Cranes were bugged thats all.. I have a guildie who just used sleep and bleed and could win just like that, getting 2.5-3.5k+ bleed dmg per tick and the duration being 40 seconds was just ridiculous

• - why does not he communicate with his community directly for the important things? (always GMs doing all the work (thanks to them)

Sorry, but this would be a stupid idea from him. Why? If he communicate with us all he would loose alot of time he could use for coding and fixing stuff! Also there are alot of selfish people here that would try to influence him with their shitty ideas! Thats why every online game has GM's at all, they talk to players, have to filter out all the crappy ideas and give the one or two ideas that are actually usefull to the developer. If he thinks they are good aswell it is gonna be tested on test-server and then maybe the will become a part of the game.

A dev talk to the players directly is never a good thing. Daneos did it awhile in first alpha tests, but now he has GM's he just needs to trust them a little more if they tell him the ideas they heard or say that his decisons may not be good for the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!