Patch Notes - May 3rd 2018

• EchoSon What you dont get is this was all orchestrated by Daneos himself. Do you honestly believe he didn't know what he was doing? Of course he did. Do I have to spell it out for you? He already did this tactic with the early wagu machine.

You really want a REAL solution? Get all cashers to band together and chip in for a new Dbog server and this stuff will stop happening.

• well, the theory of daneos didn't knew the impact of the event and the +15 ticket's in the game is false

if he didn't knew all the staff didn't ? so u will tell mee that a whole staff of a server have less then 100 IQ ? oh common !!

• Sirab What does this gain him? He had cash to gain from the Wagu being OP, but what about this? He breaks his promise to not let tickets work again, and now even brings back +15 tickets full-force on lvl70 of all caps to make absolutely sure the PvE-endgame won't last over 2 weeks, it only reveals him as a backstabbing liar not worth having faith in.

Sure, there's f2p players who think they can beat experienced Budokai perfectionists with 1 or 2 pieces of +15 equipment, but beyond the ignorant support of the non-paying he mainly gains hate. You'll have to excuse that I question his rational thinking instead of assume he's an evil genius.

Not that it matters if he's scum or just rushed without thinking, I'm pissed either way. This is one of those hope-draining updates that makes quitting seem like an appeasing option. If he doesn't care about his server, why should I? I've had to hold back for years because he keeps doing these back-and-forth updates. I just don't have faith to invest in a server that might screw itself and me over in a week or two.

• well, the theory of daneos didn't knew the impact of the event and the +15 ticket's in the game is false

if he didn't knew all the staff didn't ? so u will tell mee that a whole staff of a server have less then 100 IQ ? oh common !!

This was to get people to cash to buy honeys. Not because Daneos is dumb. You guys pull out any excuse for Daneos and expect him to fix things he does purposely.

This stuff will continue to happen and it's not because he lacka IQ, it's because Daneos wants to do it, what dont you people get? Honestly the only way to stop these kinds of things is to make a new server. The only way, yeah it sucks because we'll have to wait longer but the sooner the better.

EchoSon Wow and this is why he does what he does. Clearly you dont understand because you refuse to.

• This was to get people to cash to buy honeys. Not because Daneos is dumb. You guys pull out any excuse for Daneos and expect him to fix things he does purposely.

This stuff will continue to happen and it's not because he lacka IQ, it's because Daneos wants to do it, what dont you people get? Honestly the only way to stop these kinds of things is to make a new server. The only way, yeah it sucks because we'll have to wait longer but the sooner the better.

EchoSon Wow and this is why he does what he does. Clearly you dont understand because you refuse to.

I've been holding back on throwing Daneos cash for years BECAUSE of things like this. It can't just be me who's thought that. Surely he must've missed out on others' cash as well for not being worthy of faith, regardless of the cause being incompetence or scumming. It's not like people had a lack of reasons to be skeptical, with the Founder Dogi's being trash, lack of balancing, no warning on Wagu nerf, return of tickets, and now this.

• If the +15s stay, CC150 will be beaten in a single day. The victories you get from Budokai are permanent. The CC auras are permanent. Anything you get from CC in general is permanent, there's nothing "temporary" about that.

People will have beaten everything in the game in the first two weeks thanks to these tickets, obtained every accessory and destroyed every dungeon. Not only is it unfair for everyone who hasn't spammed the honeybee event this week, but it's unfair to everyone who's ever put in effort or will put in effort ( or donations for some of you, I guess ) to beat the game in the first place. People just now have sold honey for 100k or less. That's 25kk for a +15 weapon ticket. Add in 60kk extra for full +15 armor tickets. 85kk total, and you've beaten everything the game will ever have to offer.

You HIGHLY underestimate what people will do with a set of +15 tickets in 2 weeks. Turn the current ones into a 500k LP autopot or something and stop the tickets before they end all the game's content prematurely.

seeing it from that point you're right. Even so, they must find a way to break the gap between a Casher who donates up to 100 dollars to someone who does not. The change of tickets by autopots seems excellent idea

• Can you guys add something like a beard option for adult human characters? Like those beards some NPC's that use the human model have, like the guy standing below the Great Tree.

Beard options would be awesome, like Master Roshi beard would be so cool to have and other ones as well.

Also if you are a bald human and wear a hat the hat has hair under it making your character not bald anymore >_>

• Sirab What does this gain him? He had cash to gain from the Wagu being OP, but what about this? He breaks his promise to not let tickets work again, and now even brings back +15 tickets full-force on lvl70 of all caps to make absolutely sure the PvE-endgame won't last over 2 weeks, it only reveals him as a backstabbing liar not worth having faith in.

Sure, there's f2p players who think they can beat experienced Budokai perfectionists with 1 or 2 pieces of +15 equipment, but beyond the ignorant support of the non-paying he mainly gains hate. You'll have to excuse that I question his rational thinking instead of assume he's an evil genius.

Not that it matters if he's scum or just rushed without thinking, I'm pissed either way. This is one of those hope-draining updates that makes quitting seem like an appeasing option. If he doesn't care about his server, why should I? I've had to hold back for years because he keeps doing these back-and-forth updates. I just don't have faith to invest in a server that might screw itself and me over in a week or two.

This game is 0 skill and 100 percent cash reliant

• To avoid complaints about zeni hoarders buying rewards off event farmers simply make all rewards and event currency (honey) account bound. Make everyone put some effort in and farm for their own loot as we all should. I hate to see rewards nerfed for everyone just because Cashers play the game, at this rate we will never have incentivizing events.

If the crabgrass isn't cut at its roots it will keep growing back.

Edited 2 times, last by Ebon ().

• Beard options would be awesome, like Master Roshi beard would be so cool to have and other ones as well.

Also if you are a bald human and wear a hat the hat has hair under it making your character not bald anymore >_>

Yeah, they could do something about that too, but I dunno if that would be possible. Games like GTA Online don't have this problem with headwear, but that game uses a way better engine lol

In this engine I dunno if it would be possible, some hats are a little too complicated to waste time with it, but some hats like the pirate hat could easily be put just over the head, without messing with the hairstyle too much.

• Assuming that Daneos made a mistake is fine, he didn't play retail, probably didn't know about the tickets being purchasable (since it was pre-coded from retail).

But the fact that the staff didn't bother with this is just mind blowing.

If the tickets are not removed by daneos, or the weapons / armors that has them, there will be people running around in +15 beating everything without efforts.

This is why others lose faith in the developer, he just doesn't care. If he cared' he would immediately restart the server and remove the tickets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!