Remove the Tickets ffs!!!!!

• Aaaaalright....what in the actual f*ck is this sh*t.

Gotta start this way to make sure some ppl understand this sh*t i'm about to write.

Daneos please remove the god damn tickets from the Honey Bee Event! Those tickets ruin this game! We saw it back then in TW server. Why the f*ck would you add those sh*t things back again! Haven't you learned anything from TW times? People will try to get tons of those f*cking tickets and hoard them. Then use it at the right times to clear Dungeons fast and easy af. And then will go to PvP and even more drama will start cuz ppl will say sh*t like "without tickets you ain't sh*t" etc.

+15 is insane and makes upgrading worthless. Tickets from LvL up Gift box is more than enough! Delete all tickets from this game. They are 100% toxic. Remove them before the event starts!!!! Or remove them and come up with some other sh*t to put in and don't start the Event until then. Don't make the same f*cking mistake from TW server again. Tickets are sh*t. They should've never existed!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Tbh i agree with this

for starter tickets like +15 should not be inside a event where people can farm easy fast and save them for future...

also even with the binds on the crafted - ccbd - tmq - ud gears do not change the fact there is legendary gear that drop outside and have like huge def with good stats ... basically boosting those with the +15 you are asking that sk can tank 10 fighters without losing 20% of the lp..

getting ticket from popo gift box is fine cause of 48 hrs of +12 then rip

the idea daneos had back before he started to work and make the server where it is at now .. i wish he kept his promies and remove the tickets from the game even tho he made use to put binds on usefull stuff but the fact with the ticket is still broken

• Tickets should get replaced by other stuff. What Sendoku mentioned is better than what Daneos was planning...

Add auto pots instead and the cheap dogi balls from cc or whatever. But tickets should get deleted. The ones from lvl up gift box are fine.

Can't believe he really intended on adding them lmao.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Yea i got it. But i'm pissed that Daneos seriously wanted that sh*t in there. Like come on. Are you trying to kill the game?

Sh*t man. This was literally the biggest f*ck up....

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• No need to cancel the Event. Simply take server offline (maintenance) and change the rewards and go.

Event is good. Tickets are the main problem here. Hopefully they will add other good, useful things instead. Event can be used to get some sh*t or farm honey and sell to make some money. No need to cancel it.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!