Delete +15/+12 tickets for anything above 55

• Okay, so, this is... the third or so thread? Yeah, so, basically, the suggestion is remove tickets.

Tickets are without a doubt the most cancerous thing that are in this game at the current moment in time. Those people that work hard to get genuine upgrades? RIP, that effort is wasted. People that want to work their way to the top? RIP - you can use a coupon and immediately become the peak of power right there and then. So, let me just explain a few things why I think these are toxic, along with some counter arguments...

POINT: "It's temporary! It's not like you're going to keep that stuff permanently or anything, right? It doesn't matter!"
    COUNTER: Okay, so, you're basically saying that being a god for even two days is fine? Being literally the peak of the cap? +12 tickets were bullshit enough, everyone hoarded them for budokai and got easy high upgraded gear for the weekend, making their chances of victory all the higher than the regular players... Don't even get me STARTED on +15, +15 is an entirely new demon altogether. Not only are you literally reaching maximum defense/power output (basically), it lasts for FIFTEEN DAYS. Do you have any idea how much is possible in fifteen days? CC150 would be /demolished/ by people with these tickets.

POINT: "Rare/Legendary items give better stats in both ways! You can't use coupons on those."

COUNTER: ...And? Your point is basically saying, "yo, you can't become the literal peak of the peak of the GAME with these", but you seem to forget.... +15 is what we're talking about here. If you can honestly tell me, that if you had the option between, oh, idk, a 28 FOC rare glove that was +12/+13 (being generous here, most people don't get lucky enough to get that far at all) or a 24/26(not sure of the exact stat) FOC excellent glove... BUT +15 instantly - you'd pick the 28 FOC - then you're inefficient as hell and downright stupid IMO. +15 gives the biggest stat boost of all the upgrades, with reason. It's the peak of what you can achieve.

POINT: "Cashers are just mad that f2p people can get a chance now!!!!!11"

COUNTER: Yeah, okay, a guaranteed chance of +15, instantly, as compared to a rather low chance of actual +15, even with the u70 stones that people have stockpiled... sure. You seem to underestimate the power of a coupon - there is no chance of failure. No breaking. It succeeds, always, and will always last fifteen days. That's overpowered if I've never seen it before.

POINT: "Oh, but they're being removed from the shop already!!!!!"

COUNTER:

dc1e2f5ea7.png

This alone is a counter in itself. People that stockpile these things are going to have a huge advantage over everyone else, both in PVP and PVE, both in the fact that they can instantly start to trash anyone that doesn't have +15 in PVP, and storm CCBD150 in the first day and get all the auras and other shit, basically putting everyone else at a permanent disadvantage. Not to mention you can share honey between people - this fact means that people that want a friend to get super OP gear ready for the 70 cap - well - hey - rest in peace balance, goodbye game.

---

Now let me just make my suggestion itself clear; no, I'm not just saying to remove the tickets from the event manager NPC. I'm saying remove them from the game altogether. Anyone that gets them, shouldn't have them. It's too much power. Downgrade it to +12, shorten the duration as well, or just remove them altogether because honestly, +12 at level 70 is already ridiculous enough.

This isn't healthy for the game at all.

tl;dr:

REMOVE THE u70 +15 TICKETS, BOTH FROM THE EVENT MANAGER - AND FROM THE GAME - PERIOD. THEY ARE TOO STRONG.

• WTF? People who get them before it gets changed can keep them? Wtf is this sh*t. Take the server offline and remove the tickets! ALL OF THEM!!!! Nobody should have those tickets. They should not even exist here! Not a single one!

Take server offline before event starts. I hope it didn't start cuz i'm not online atm. But if it did, take the server down right now and change it! Delete all tickets.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I might be talking out of my ass here but... So what? It's not like those tickets are available to a small group of people, right? If everyone is god, is anybody a god? Although yeah, having tickets for higher (final?) lvl cap obtainable right now is a bad idea

For the record, I haven't even logged in yet, so I don't know how quick you can farm honey

• Tickets are without a doubt the most cancerous thing that are in this game at the current moment in time.

Unquestionably the most cancerous thing this game has ever released.

It's too late now and nothing can be done, a few players will benefit from this event the rewards changes will affect only the next upcoming event not this one, it was too early to release the event without even thinking on how to manage the rewards.

• Unquestionably the most cancerous thing this game has ever released.

It's too late now and nothing can be done, a few players will benefit from this event the rewards changes will affect only the next upcoming event not this one, it was too early to release the event without even thinking on how to manage the rewards.

why not just ask daneos to do that now? He wont shut down a server for 15min to take it off? Its better for everyone, fking tickets, not again :(

• Unquestionably the most cancerous thing this game has ever released.

If Daneos/mods are apparently able to mass-change items that players have (stones apparently being one of them in their power) they should be able to change the coupons to a lower level than +15 (to +12), and hopefully, lower than level 70 to begin with.

I believe that's more than in the power of Daneos, if not - well... guess we're dealing with +15s in the first day of level 70 and elitists with CC150 auras right off the bat.

• I think the staff got the point by now, there's no need to make another thread, you could just say your thoughts in one or the other thread. Anyway, back to the point. I disapprove of those tickets as well, they're just borrowed power and it is quite irritating when someone with that borrowed power pays a visit to ranked battles. I rarely used those tickets from popo box, and even so, just for pve content. From my perspective, the idea of having +12 tickets above level 55 is quite ridiculous, since the whole point of it was to help players in their leveling, not pvp. +15 tickets shouldn't even exist at all. Alternatively, instead of those tickets, there could be many other things to award the participants for activeness in the event, which I believe the staff was informed of already many times.

• why not just ask daneos to do that now? He wont shut down a server for 15min to take it off? Its better for everyone, fking tickets, not again

I already told him before the start of the event, but in vain.

If Daneos/mods are apparently able to mass-change items that players have (stones apparently being one of them in their power) they should be able to change the coupons to a lower level than +15 (to +12), and hopefully, lower than level 70 to begin with.

I believe that's more than in the power of Daneos, if not - well... guess we're dealing with +15s in the first day of level 70 and elitists with CC150 auras right off the bat.

I don't know if he will remove or even change, the chances are too small i guess we're going to deal with +15s in the first day of level 70.

But i honestly agree with all of you, tickets should have been removed in the first sight.

• Even Daneos' own mods can't contest his ridiculous decisions? The guy used to be AGAINST tickets at one point, then he brings them back, and now he casually throws in +15 tickets for people to keep this week.

We KNOW you can change and delete items, Daneos. We know you can put up an announcement saying this will happen beforehand so people can't complain. You can STILL save the game from this mistake, so take the chance while it's still there!

• Replace em tickets with something worth to get like dogiballs/boxes etc. An event should have meaningful rewards, not like dis. What made dbog special for me is the removal of the tickets (easy way out).Having em back( even for the event duration) is a slap to the face of the people who put a lot of effort in to this game.

• I seriously am suspecting if Daneos actually tries to help out a certain amount of ppl with these tickets sh*t for later on...

It makes no sense to let the tickets in there. Everyone else in his position would've taken server down fast af to change it and make sure no one gets a ticket. But not Daneos. Maybe he wants certain ppl to get them first.:/

Hope i am wrong but that's what this situation looks like to me. Haven't been online yet...are tickets removed now? If yes, ignore this post.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• it was too early to release the event without even thinking on how to manage the rewards

Just like the token revamp.. cutting tokens and not revamp the token shop prices for exp boosters.. shouldn't these prices be changed by now..? Except stones of course, but who need +200% 1 to 30 for 1800 token? Or LP/EP tank? Sometimes you just have to wonder what is gonig on on Danoes head.. no offence Daneos, i follow u since ragezone and we chated on server sometimes, but this is really wierd..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!