Ingame Appearance

• So yo guys here is something i been thinking that simply wont be fix or can be fix but it takes time for daneos to decide when to do it but basically this is a idea for future fix or update...

lets see where to start eh lets start with option settings

Well all know the new change to the

Basically when you put it on Off nobody can scan your stuff but your dogi's will also vanish some makes you be seen with the quest item and the armor/weapons from that point on you can also see if they are on +9 or higher

i like that idea of hiding your information from people specially when you are a pvp player where you don't want to share your stuff to people!

but here is what i think should been fix on basically with this you should let people wear the dogi be seen with the dogi and yet not be able to scan them like make a code where you decide to turn it on or off like you did with this that would basically help most people's issue who trying their best to hide their + on weapons or gear from others without showing any dash/powerup/shield

now to the real issue with what this game been having that MUST be fix cause its important for most people who wear combo between dogi's

some dogi's like Saiyanman helmet and sunglasses makes you look like wtf even with the bunny head you see the glasses poking abit outside of the head...

basically all i wish is that either this get fix or make options for all

basically making the same coding you did with the costumes make a option where you can turn these different part of dogi's on and off so people can decide how they want to show them self infront of others instead of going with some combo that makes you look weird..

Dogi

Hair

Accessories 1

Accessories 2

Accessories 3

now for something i heard that cannot be fix cause of some coding issue or something daneos cant deal with yet but for future update please...

on nameks you see them wear some gloves that show 2 different skin colors... cause of the gloves they cant have the original skin color soo they have to keep it green...

meanwhile for majins when you wear Vegito dogi your dogi color is off..

it would be nice if there wasnt any issue with the dogis or the gloves or whatever we are wearing that should 100% not effect with your skin color...

hope these get fixed out soon as possible

i heard there is some bug with kaioshin dogi i think it was the shoe color is off from the retail version soo yeah hope daneos get his time to consider to fix these issues for us people who like to use dogis and not been scanned and such or we who likes to show everything but want to look nice and not look like a random person who combine everything in once...

• I've actually thought about this so many times, we can't really benefit from all the dogi balls without having to look like a christmas tree, so I am 100% endorsing the idea of showing/hidding each dogi slot individually, props Kami.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!