Best place to get the 7 balls of the dragon in low level! (Tier 2)

• Today I began to level a turtle hermit. I think it's the best class now to farm (I already own a DW lvl 55). Obviously bored of doing missions, I decided to only farm using the first ticket and 11 lvl gloves bought in the NPC. When he started the mate bees event, he had a couple of mobs and already had enough "Small Honey Block". But then I came to a place where there were maybe 60 or more crabs with 600 life easy to kill for all classes! I do not even have the radar in this character to see what mobs they have but in less than an hour I was able to get the 7 dragon balls. The area is called Eureka Park and is located on the map of humans. Well then I leave photos to see that I do not lie and that anyone who wants to take out the tier 2 spheres at a low level can do it very easily and with any character, they just need to get there!

8721578A0.jpg

3CEA810C9.jpg

2A4B8DDB1.jpg

BCD0A0FF9.jpg

Regards !

Tatu - DW Lvl 55

Tatuu - Turtle Hermit in progress :)

Sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!