Explanation on why lvl70 +15 tickets = Bad

• Some people are pissed about this, others assume it's no biggie since tickets are "temporary", or think it'll be more fair to non-cashers somehow. Allow me to explain why this is TERRIBLE for the game if they're removed not just from the event-shop, but from the inventory as well.(and refund 250 honey blocks or an 500k LP autopot or something since that's only fair)

It's not fair for all players.

• This whole thing is completely unfair to anyone who missed the initial Honey Bee sprint or happened to be on vacation this week. They'll miss out on the game's peak power simply because they were asleep. Most people never get to taste the immense power of +15, and they'll kick themselves for missing the big moment where prices were still low and they could've farmed some honey for +15 tickets themselves.

2 weeks is enough to beat the entire end-game a million times over with full +15.

• You can get anything you want in 2 weeks. Sure, tickets won't work on RARE craft armor, but +15 excellent craft armor is plenty for any non-idiot to annihilate the biggest PvE challenge, CC150, especially with attack speed parties. +15 gives a huge proportional boost even over "high" upgrades like +12. So every dungeon in the game will be defeated, allowing every accessory, armor and aura to be obtained long before the ticket runs out. People will be "done" with the game in no-time, SIGNIFICANTLY decreasing DBOG's lifespan.

Spoils you get are permanent, even if the ticket itself isn't.

• While the ticket is temporary, anything gained from it isn't. A Budokai victory is permanent, any endgame spoils from CC110+ are permanent, as are CC auras. People crafting lvl70 armor with the lvl55 cap's zeni is an unfair headstart, yet you'll gladly let them prepare +15 lvl70 coupons for the future??

Some players have enough tickets to last them for months.

• Some players already have a ton of +15 sets of tickets. I don't know if that's from a bug or if they bought the entire game's honey, but it's worrying that these things will stick around for a LOT longer than 2 weeks.

It heavily favors and encourages cashing

• Cashers have a ton of zeni thanks to dogis, Kid Clocks, brown boxes(which are suspiciously only sell-able from the cash shop), etc. Honey can be bought with zeni. While you may be lucky to get 1 or 2 +15 tickets if you had a ton of zeni and got lucky farming honey today, cashers can easily fetch a dozen tickets. Your one chance to farm for +15 tickets has vanished. Nobody got 250+ honeyblocks alone, so if you want even one +15 ticket, zeni MUST be used to buy more honey. With Limited availability + OP ticket + sell-able and Daneos letting people keep +15 tickets, you can bet Cashers are the ones truly getting on in this. Not some f2p dude and his singular +15 ticket.

It feels cheap and insulting

• When anybody with some flimsy ticket can surpass you, it takes away from the atisfaction and pride you feel of perfecting your own powerful gear, whether done through cashing or intense effort. And that just makes playing in general demotivating.

=====================================

This entire Honey Bee event has become a nightmare rather than a blessing thanks to the inclusion of these lvl70 coupons that were promised to never work again.

Is it a dumb mistake from rushing the Honey Event? Is it some ploy for Daneos to encourage cashing? Who cares, I just hope people understand why +15 tickets aren't good for anyone. Daneos turned sealed unseal coins into regular unseal coins, and was ready to turn all U70s into U46s earlier in the OB. So we know he can turn this mistake back EASILY, but chooses not to.

• I can see the possibility of erasing +15 tickets from everyones inventory but I don't see them refunding honey for each ticket in possession (and players would complain they've spend zeni for the tickets and want their zeni back instead of honey yadda-yadda you know the drill). Would be much easier to do a rollback, but everyone, even those who didn't partake in the event would be negatively affected, so I doubt that's an option.

Replacing the tickets ID with a lower level ticket ID will also cause drama, as people in possession of the tickets would feel robbed. All-in-All we might just have to wait until those who got the +15s eventually burn them all out.

Pushing lvl70 tickets on this event clearly wasn't the best move, but I am sure they meant good.

• It's funny really people actually thinks just because you have +15 you automatically have skill to win budokai and complete the hardest floor in this game.

On tw there were a lot of cashers who could beat floor cc150 so stop assuming that if someone has +15 they become good at this game.

Also there are a lot of +13-14 players on this server already and they can't get 3rd place so having a +15 item won't change that.

• It's funny really people actually thinks just because you have +15 you automatically have skill to win budokai and complete the hardest floor in this game.

On tw there were a lot of cashers who could beat floor cc150 so stop assuming that if someone has +15 they become good at this game.

Also there are a lot of +13-14 players on this server already and they can't get 3rd place so having a +15 item won't change that.

Facts, there are multiple factors (like gear, connection speed, and skill) that will define a winner in this game. But not all cashers are terrible, and it wouldn't be wise to assume so. Best to not underestimate, next thing we know you'll come back to this thread about a casher +15 being almost impossible to beat.

• Facts, there are multiple factors (like gear, connection speed, and skill) that will define a winner in this game. But not all cashers are terrible, and it wouldn't be wise to assume so. Best to not underestimate, next thing we know you'll come back to this thread about a casher +15 being almost impossible to beat.

Not really if you look at solo and party tournament winners it's almost always the same players even though others players have way better gear than them.

• this will not change always had on the old server

this is only to try + 15 if the person likes, will want to put money and stay permanent

no use removing this will have in the popo gift box

everyone can use this is not unfair, schedules will certainly be changed

there are more important things than this example bugs xd

• Not really if you look at solo and party tournament winners it's almost always the same players even though others players have way better gear than them.

It doesn't take much experience to be good in PvE, regardless I don't believe plus 15 tickets should be obtainable outside of the gift box let alone last longer than 1 day. Gear plays a really big role in winning most PvP battles and especially in PvE if you have the best possible gear right off the bat you'll finish the game in no time. Grinding the stones in order to upgrade your gear is apart of the game, if you remove it by adding plus 15 tickets you'll cut DBOG's already short life span to be even shorter.

The thing is...the current +13-+14s have competittion of the same upgrades....meanwhile on the first bodukai....there will only be the +15 ticket users with a SIGNIFICANT defense and damage boost over everyone....and you cant tell me that some brainless casher is gonna know the huge effect of a +15 and use 150kk+ to obtain the tickets. I mean if thats the case, they have months to make a SK/fighter/karma, learn the basics...and from there what skill is really needed to win?

The pve is a joke just gather 5 people who have full +15 speed and CC150 is easy....

• exactly....you cant tell me the people that have multiple people will be skill-less by then...everyone should at least have basically knowledge....and with the +15 advantage that's a sure win...

But anyway...i saw on another thread they'll be removed...idk if it means the current ones ingame or the ones to be bought

• exactly....you cant tell me the people that have multiple people will be skill-less by then...everyone should at least have basically knowledge....and with the +15 advantage that's a sure win...

But anyway...i saw on another thread they'll be removed...idk if it means the current ones ingame or the ones to be bought

What? did you even read what i said before? Most players that have +13-14 atm still can't get 3rd place and they have basic knowledge by the time level 70 comes a lot of people will be geared then so just because someone has +15 doesn't mean they can go up against a top class PVP player.

Just look at POB it was always the same players winning aswell even though everyone had +15.

• LvL 70 cap got officially f*cked. This game will die so fast. People are hoarding the tickets and finish end game stuff easy and fast. Tbh i don't feel like playing anymore. Knowing how 70 cap will be with tickets, this game ain't worth playing it anymore.

We have a project leader that has no experience with the game who does whatever the f*ck he wants to. GM's can't do sh*t about Daneos' decisions. Or some of them even like what he does. Why does Daneos even have GMs here if he ignores them anyways lol....F*ck the Tickets and f*ck this game. Sh*t got as bad as old DBO.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• who cares if you cant ticket the best gear ?

wow, use ticket on 300 def armor lv 70 gives like 1k~ def instead?

you have access to it aswell and the gear is temporary.
    I personally neither have honey nor tickets but don't mind others having it.

But on excellent craft armor its truly unbalanced. Maybe make them bind aswell?

same with gear 60+ with any rarity.

• I hope this will be properly dealt with within the next few days at least, there's a an emergency maintenance after all, no doubt this would be one of them. It doesn't matter if people lose their honey as well, if that's the only viable solution to fix this long lasting mess, which could be even permanent.

• Yea every single tickets needs to be deleted. I don't care if someone spent some honey to get them. Delete all tickets with no exceptions! Nobody is allowed to keep them. Delete all the honey too if needed. Not a problem cuz ppl can farm them again.

If that won't happen, deleting every single ticket i mean, 70 cap will suck really really hard.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• With not trying to agree or disagree with anyone here,i just have a humble or naive question,after the tickets get sold and being worn and expire,arent we going to be as we should? Rybo said they taking them down already on next run,so lets say they are 100 or 1000 of them out,after some time on 70 level cap,arent there going to be stability again?Are you guys just going mad on who will be the first?I am sure there was a reason for that,lets say he can trace few movements now...

• It's not fair for all players.
    It is fair since i play this game for like 4 years in total never had more then +10 anything.... with this i have chance to peak to lvl 70 +15 gloves power.

2 weeks is enough to beat the entire end-game a million times over with full +15.

You still are going to die i doubt anyone can collect in one event like 5 tickets...

Spoils you get are permanent, even if the ticket itself isn't.

IM shure you wont get everything of that and it's not like one man will get win since there will be 30 of them atleast with +15 gear so i doubt you will win so easy...

Some players have enough tickets to last them for months.Im not informed on that....

It heavily favors and encourages cashing

This game is all about that,and cashers just have that better situation then us normal players of course they payed for it!

It feels cheap and insulting

Farm every week atleast 1 whole day and you make shure no one can win you so easy...

ANd i think you are just a guy who doesn't like this event and this event is more alive then you have ever played this game...

• Try making a grinding class along with a couple of buffers, if you have the time to grind for 250 honey blocks. Then surely you have the time to make multiple accounts to grind for gear that's plus 11 or higher. And yes it's fair for all players, because every player can grind enough stones for plus 12 which somewhat rivals plus 15.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!