Explanation on why lvl70 +15 tickets = Bad

• Try making a grinding class along with a couple of buffers, if you have the time to grind for 250 honey blocks. Then surely you have the time to make multiple accounts to grind for gear that's plus 11 or higher. And yes it's fair for all players, because every player can grind enough stones for plus 12 which somewhat rivals plus 15.

Exactly but people dont just get it... this even helps normal non casher players....

• With not trying to agree or disagree with anyone here,i just have a humble or naive question,after the tickets get sold and being worn and expire,arent we going to be as we should? Rybo said they taking them down already on next run,so lets say they are 100 or 1000 of them out,after some time on 70 level cap,arent there going to be stability again?Are you guys just going mad on who will be the first?I am sure there was a reason for that,lets say he can trace few movements now...

yes we will, however, we will also see people with cc150 armor, auras, kraken, cell x sets and all those are perminante. this should not happen in the firt few weeks of lvl70 but it will be a reality, youll see

• yes we will, however, we will also see people with cc150 armor, auras, kraken, cell x sets and all those are perminante. this should not happen in the firt few weeks of lvl70 but it will be a reality, youll see

We will definitely see that,but it comes along with the start of OB,mistakes happened and they will keep happening,i was saying that through the PA.

Anyone that plays the game should already has that knowledge,but if that helps to take measures for a new clean start,i am with it...If not well sh!t,i am still going to play,but for the reason of i just like Dragon ball and the fact that there is a game online for that...

But anyways,even that some of those people get those gears and auras etc,what stops you get them aswell,you will take them with your skills,while others just took advantage on an exploited system...

• We will definitely see that,but it comes along with the start of OB,mistakes happened and they will keep happening,i was saying that through the PA.

Anyone that plays the game should already has that knowledge,but if that helps to take measures for a new clean start,i am with it...If not well sh!t,i am still going to play,but for the reason of i just like Dragon ball and the fact that there is a game online for that...

But anyways,even that some of those people get those gears and auras etc,what stops you get them aswell,you will take them with your skills,while others just took advantage on an exploited system...

I agree with you, and i will also continue to play despite this, i just think that its easily resolved by eleminating it from the game and anyone that has it. Its not like people will lose real money with this. and even if people lost zeni by buying it, they new dam well what they were doing, trying to stock up on tickets.

Its just sad thats all, cc auras will mean nothing just like plus 15 meant in pob and now lvl 55 gear 15. all means nothing, but auras should mean something

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!