ECONOMIA REAL basada en CRYPTODIVISAS

• 1.1.You could also implement an economy based on cryptocurrencies, which could be exchanged that cryptodivisa by BTC in exchanges such as cryptopia and yobit to be able to buy cash point with the BTC.

Puede colocar un elemento que las mobs caen para dar a esa criptodivisa una caída diaria máxima y a través de la web de dboglobal para enviar las criptodivisas al intercambiador de criptomonedas o para intercambiar directamente la criptomoneda en la web. De esta forma, las personas que no pueden comprar puntos de efectivo tendrán la posibilidad de comprar.

Para hacer esto tendrías que crear una criptodivisa con el 100% de estrenos y sin límite de monedas e incluirla en los intercambios descentralizados o en criptografía y yobit. Optaría por los intercambios descentralizados, ya que es más fácil introducir la moneda

• I have only recently become interested in cryptocurrency and NFT. It's not as easy as it sounds. I like that crypto transfers are done in just a few minutes, unlike international transfers, which can take 3-4 days. One of the factors, why I became interested in cryptocurrencies was this particular problem. I needed to transfer money urgently to a friend's country, and an acquaintance advised me to transfer money into cryptocurrency. Through good forex indicators, I was able to find a reasonable rate. I have begun to study this topic more thoroughly and in detail.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!