Guard,Defense Rate,Counter attack, Taunt, Break guard, Soul and Strenght

• I am a former RPG player and have also played DBOTW. and wanted to talk about taunt used on the player and the guard's defense rating. as before it worked because I miss this defense in the game, I have played with all classes. and I remember the game as it was.

The effect of the Taunt on enemy players forced him to attack and debuff only those who sent him taunt making him the only enemy target available during the taunt, and the area attacks picks up whoever is in the area of the attack next to the taunt.Exp: SK uses taunt in a turtle, turtle only to debuff and attack only SK, he sends a Super kamehameha in SK, but also hits SK's ally near SK, and Skill's SelfTarget as waken Defense or Paralysis works normally.

The Guard with the defense rate worked in the right way, when you held R on the keyboard and triggered the guard temporarily for the guard to gain the defese rate added to his physical defense and his defense of energy. In the Question of debuffs resistence rate increased during the guard.
    Numeric values of the ability, according to lvl

lvl 1: defense rate (1x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 30% anti-debuff chance,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 25%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 2: defense rate (1,5x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and the 50% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 40%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 3: defense rate (2x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 70% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 50%(skills only). Except the Sword Scintillation skil that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

The change of resistance rate of x1.5 x2.0 x2.5 for anti-debuff 30% 50% 70%.

by reason that some classes do not contain a due resistance rate to multiply as turtle, and Ultimate would have absurd levels of resistance rate.

And this would give the use of Warrior's skill (since he and the TANK of the GAME) Draconic Resistance and Draconic Defense increasing the chance of 90% anti-debuff and 70% counter attack.

The skill of the DW Block rate increased the right and defense rate Dragon's pledge.

Exp: character contains 2000 of physical and energy defenses and 1000 of defense rate 1000 of resistence rate, when the guard (in lvl3) and when it is activated it is added to the calculation the physical defense and energy will be added the defense rate X2 by reason of skill will be lvl 3 and the resistor rate will increase during the guard in (X2,5) during active guard has a chance to counter attack and 50% except the Sword skill and 100% during the Scintillation buff.

Totalizing during the guard he would have 4000 of physical defense and energy and 2500 of resistance rate

with lvl 3 guard
    2000 (physical defense and energy)
    1000 (defense rate) (x2)
    1000 (resistence rate) (x2.5)

Defense rate is multiplied and added to physical defense and energy and the resistence rate is multiplied during the guard and containing the chance of counter attack.

Another suggestion is that, if so, that according to class the rate of defense

naturally increases in lvl as an example:

lvl = X

Class = Y

Natural Denfese rate without equipment = Z

X * Y = Z

human magic = (50 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 50 = 3500

human physical = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

magical majin = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

Namek magic = (70 per level) natural ability to level 70 = 70 * 70 = 4900

physical majin = (80 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 80 = 5600

Physical Namek = (90 per level) Natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 90 = 6300

Being that it would be useful to break the Guard that increases in 2.5x the damage of the attack because when defended the defense increases a lot.

Daneos, just reply. Until now, there is no point in making the TLQ of guard, unless it is a Sword. this idea was put together by people who played DBOTW, and several other RPGs. The Taunt employee in players. since the mob (NPC) does not have Taunt, and SK has anti-Taunt. Does not make any sense.

and with a defense so I also thought that it would have much more logic than the soul and the Strenght increased 1% energy attack and physical attack respectively.

1 Soul = 1% energy base attack

1 Strenght = 1% physical attack base

because this would be the logic of the player to sacrifice all equipment so that

to equip only Strenght our Soul can give a Hitkill, example the fighter.

So much so that it would be very logical if you spend skill points that are potentially useless which are those that increases Soul and Strenght, like the poko skill that Soul 35, but it takes too long for it to be used again in duel PVP's to buff a friend as a turtle. and the passive Master of the Fighter and Sowrd of 70 of Strenght that would increase 70% of the damage since they are the biggest DPS of the game.

which means that you do not need to change any skill in the game.

must also relieve the enemy defense.

example of damage with defense,

fighter lvl 70

stick = 300 physic attack [+0]

70 (passive master) +34 (armor) +34 (pants) +68 (2 earings) + {1 or 2 strength for lvl} 70 or 140 I will consider the higher for the calculation.

(I'm not taking the other buff's from other classes)

(the glove and focus by which fighter and half blind too).

approximately 346 of Strenght.

300 * (3.46 + 1) * (0,3 [spirited skill Roar] +1) = 1700

1700 for physic attack for skill stick

super high speed needle 626% phisic atack stick.

1700 * (6.26 [super super speed speed needle])

10642 damage aflingindo if the enemy defense is 0

now supposing that a SK has no hold of the R, 5000 physical defense.

10642 (total damage)

5000 (physical defense)

how would the defense calculation

10642 + 5000 = 15642

15642 = 100%

10642 = 68%

5000 = 32%

then 10642 * 0.68 is taken (reason why the attack is greater in proportion and 68%)

then the damage taken and 7236 without crit, with crit base of the special skill and x2 = 14472, and if with max extra crit and 50% would become x3 = 21708.

remembering that and without holding the R, now with (R) lvl 3 holding a warrior using my list lvl 70

([defense rate] 6300) * (2 [Guard lvl 3] = 12600

12600 added in physical defense and energy defense.

12600 + 5000 = 17600 total physical defense

10642 (skill damage)

17600 (total defense)

10642 + 17600 = 28242

28242 = 100%

10642 = 37%

17600 = 63%

then 10642 * 0.37 is drawn (reason why the attack is greater in proportion and 37%)

3937 damage taken by the skill, remembering that the Guard skill would give 100% anti-crit then not crit.

if he uses the Break Guard, he cancels it, interrupts the use for next skill's, and he deals damage of 3937 * 2.5 = 9842 or if the calculation is 250% more than it could be 3937 * 3.5 = 13779. which I can not remember if it is one or the other (if and 2.5 or 3.5).

just remembering that if you hit the fighter dies easy

by the reason of the guard and Dodge correct. have a high damage and the right one for classes that die with practically a hit. A much fairer dodge (as an example). And the guard still reducing the damage taken, great chance of anti-debuff, total anti-crit and anti-knockdown.

the dodge rate is pretty easy to fix.

int hit rate = 5000; (who is hitting)

int dodge rate = 5000; (who is caught)

int Total Sum = dodge + hit rate // is 100%

float ChanceHitRateValue = hit rate * 100 / SumTotal;

and then runs a random number from 0 to 100 and compares if if less than the number of ChanceHitRateValue it hits, if greater than ChanceHitRateValue it misses the target.

Example:

1000 (dodge who picks up) +1000 (hit who hits) = 2000

of the total 2000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 50%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is asked if less than 50 hits, if greater misses.

2000 (dodge who picks up) +1000 (hit who hits) = 3000

of the total 3000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 66%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is asked if less than 66 hits, if greater misses.

1000 (dodge who picks up) +2000 (hit who hits) = 3000

of the total 3000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 33%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is requested if less than 33 hits, if greater misses.

• and with a defense so I also thought that it would have much more logic than the soul and the Strenght increased 1% energy attack and physical attack respectively.

1 Soul = 1% energy base attack

1 Strenght = 1% physical attack base

because this would be the logic of the player to sacrifice all equipment so that

to equip only Strenght our Soul can give a Hitkill, example the fighter.

So much so that it would be very logical if you spend skill points that are potentially useless which are those that increases Soul and Strenght, like the poko skill that Soul 35, but it takes too long for it to be used again in duel PVP's to buff a friend as a turtle. and the passive Master of the Fighter and Sowrd of 70 of Strenght that would increase 70% of the damage since they are the biggest DPS of the game.

• I really think that soul and str need a update but 1% base attack is a lot when you look to poko, now at 60 cap you can get 100soul with your suggestion thats means that poko will get 2x dmg

• agree too, guard is useless atm and not even Scintillation works 0 blocks with it

edit*

i see it works against some abilities with Scintillation, blocked some knockdowns with it.

but it does never block auto attacks! is it bug or is guard only working vs abilities?

• I really think that soul and str need a update but 1% base attack is a lot when you look to poko, now at 60 cap you can get 100soul with your suggestion thats means that poko will get 2x dmg

Yes, that would be the right thing, so much so that it is not a fact that I also told the guard, because for a high damage if you have a good defense, in the game the idea of almost all the attack skills have RP, the guard that would be very useful.

That is why STR and SOUL would have to be 1%, so much so that all passive masters are OP.
    And still has the DEX and FOCUS, which basically plays with the guy who sacrifices hit rate, to have damage if he does not hit, you could kill everything from HK, but if you do not hit it, that's not right.

• Yes, that would be the right thing, so much so that it is not a fact that I also told the guard, because for a high damage if you have a good defense, in the game the idea of almost all the attack skills have RP, the guard that would be very useful.

That is why STR and SOUL would have to be 1%, so much so that all passive masters are OP.
    And still has the DEX and FOCUS, which basically plays with the guy who sacrifices hit rate, to have damage if he does not hit, you could kill everything from HK, but if you do not hit it, that's not right.

Fighter get 55% and on cap 70 93%, how a non tanker class will counter that and the same apply to sword, if he reduce your prop and hit you, with that up you will break even more the budokai to sk-m.a only.

I have 4.5 fis def(I'm poko) now, a normal hit get half of my life and all the critical kills me. How balance that ?

• Fighter get 55% and on cap 70 93%, how a non tanker class will counter that and the same apply to sword, if he reduce your prop and hit you, with that up you will break even more the budokai to sk-m.a only.

I have 4.5 fis def(I'm poko) now, a normal hit get half of my life and all the critical kills me. How balance that ?

Defense rate, Guard, break guard and Taunt.
    it is not so much that this topic is a whole. if you read the topic, the part of the defense when you hold R, it was for you of poko with skill Guard (lvl 3), and your account lvl 70, would give 9800 more of physical defense and energy defense while using Guard. which would do damage worthy of HitKill, it becomes almost no harm.
    4500Physical+9800=14300 Physical Defense.

• Defense rate, Guard, break guard and Taunt.
    it is not so much that this topic is a whole. if you read the topic, the part of the defense when you hold R, it was for you of poko with skill Guard (lvl 3), and your account lvl 70, would give 9800 more of physical defense and energy defense while using Guard. which would do damage worthy of HitKill, it becomes almost no harm.
    4500Physical+9800=14300 Physical Defense.

how hold guard with stun ?

• Guard is very useless at this point in the game, I tested the DW (TANK the game), Crane (buff defense rate 104%), Sword (with and without the Scintillation buff), Plasma, Poko (All with Guard lvl 3).

Apparently this with surroundings of 33% chance of block all the damage (this with 2SP in the skill). This makes the skill totally useless because it is dangerous to use the skill and give you a break guard that multiplies the damage by x2.5, which leaves you intrigued to take HitKill, and you still lose time without being able to do anything while Guard is working.

So in all, you waste time trying to block with about 33% chance, with the possibility of taking HitKill because almost every damage skill contains Break Guard.

At least if you are a Sword and have the buff, but nothing that prevents them from removing if buff with 4 basic attacks.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!