Guard,Defense Rate,Counter attack, Taunt, Break guard, Soul and Strenght

• Pyhsical Def / Energy Def/ Status Resist/ more Block Chance and maybe some HP, getting all this stats while using guard would make it useful.

the idea of the Guard I gave was that instead of giving the block chance to nullify the damage, it increased physical defense and energy, and the anti-critical and anti-knockdown resistance rate with 100% certainty.

• Do you even know what 33% is ? it's 1/3 chance of blocking anything used against you, meaning that anyone with just small amount of luck can stop any player's combo, only because of these freakishly high numbers (Taiwan was 18%).

You try fighting a Shadow Knight that blocks your stuns, go ahead.

• Do you even know what 33% is ? it's 1/3 chance of blocking anything used against you, meaning that anyone with just small amount of luck can stop any player's combo, only because of these freakishly high numbers (Taiwan was 18%).

You try fighting a Shadow Knight that blocks your stuns, go ahead.

Wow so Guard actually got buffed from TW? I stand corrected then.

• How can you say "33%chance to block anything for 2SP" is bad ...

It is overpowered... Simply learn to play.

you lose time standing still, to have around 33% chance with guard at max, and if you did not defend died, the guard was pre useful because almost all damage skill has Break Guard. and the Sword is the only one whose intention is to use Guard, Nor the DW Tank of the game who gains the lvl skill's Guard before the other classes does not use (lvl 9,12,16), and this reason Daneos Felt of changing skill's of DW and GC (which was bad since it gave heavy damage to TANK, and passive to Grand Chef worse than passive master of the fighter.)

And if you read the first post you notice that it would have the guard for all classes.

• The change of resistance rate of x1.5 x2.0 x2.5 for anti-debuff 30% 50% 70%.

by reason that some classes do not contain a due resistance rate to multiply as turtle, and Ultimate would have absurd levels of resistance rate.

And this would give the use of Warrior's skill (since he and the TANK of the GAME) Draconic Resistance and Draconic Defense increasing the chance of 90% anti-debuff and 70% counter attack. Remembering that DW was not meant to have good damage. and the SK was only to have a strong skill of only Target, but still with the guard the skill the good damage of the sk would be very reduced if defended with Guard.

• Do you even know the game ? what are these random numbers you are throwing around my friend... if you want to have such ridiculous numbers then make your own server...

Can not you imagine a server where, can you trust your ability?

of all RPG's I've played depends not only on their items, but on their ability, DragonNEST example their defense system and manual dodge and normal defense of clothing. during the dodge you gain 0.5sec immortality. It's a great game.

• Do you even know the game ? what are these random numbers you are throwing around my friend... if you want to have such ridiculous numbers then make your own server...

for you are writing this, I suppose your class is one skill (fighter) style. The skills changed by daneos had this condition because they did not

to Guard, and that for the DW class as the best Tank was to be the most dependent on the Guard. Grand Chef for the reason that Soul and Strength are having basically no effect.

think about a game where DW would be a great tank with the guard the way I said

the class with little defense like turtle would have how to survive the fighter to SK that are skill's that give HitKill. and classes like poko that have no skill that are strong, but would have a great force in their basic magic (which is not the act of the Poko passive master) and speed since the staff with atack speed 1400 was the fastest of the gloves and staff.

• I saw it right, a class that only plays with one skill.

those classes that are depending basically on a single skill, and that are not usually feeling very much the problem, since even weak ones on the shelf are still strong enough to kill the mobs and tanks (when the weapons from +8 to + 15), and then not usually does not matter with the balance with the tank and classes that do not clearly possess good damage.

• I saw it right, a class that only plays with one skill.

those classes that are depending basically on a single skill, and that are not usually feeling very much the problem, since even weak ones on the shelf are still strong enough to kill the mobs and tanks (when the weapons from +8 to + 15), and then not usually does not matter with the balance with the tank and classes that do not clearly possess good damage.

too play this game pvp you don't need skill give mee gear i want and mee or any other person will gonna win aura's with all classe's even the usless one aka plasma / crane

• help me guys. so everyone knows how to enjoy and share the post so the idea is accepted.
    Daneos if you already read this post, at least your opinion, please just want to help to arrange the game, because until the moment the game is only with a system of attack of the skills, and the defense is dependent and weak of the equipment, which makes the pvp of this game as a comparison of equipment and not player skills (knowing how to play) with little luck. and defense is broken because for example some guys who try to make CCDG with me stay near my tank and being them humans and majins, take hit kill. And the reason for bosses executes skill with cast time was for them to use the guard to reduce the damage and to have high chance of avoiding to take debuff, avoiding the Hit Kill.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!