- You can now wish for a "Smile Pattern Underwear" Mascot/Pet with the Normal and Scramble Dragon Balls. The wish for the quest Dragon Balls remains the same.
- Grand Chef Majin Skill "Spirit Drain" cooldown decreased to 60 (previously 240) seconds. Keep time changed to 6, 8, 12 & 16 (all were previously 6) seconds.
- Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Rising Strength" now increases STR by 15 (previously 10), 25 (previously 15), 40 (previously 22), 60 (previously 30).
Additionally, it increases DEX by 15, 25, 40 & 60.
- Grand Chef Majin Skill "Defense Breath" now affects all allies within 7 meter range (previously only one ally).
- Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Gourmet Mastery" no longer gives LP and EP. It now increases CON/ENG by 2/3, 4/5, 8/10, 12/19, 23/33, 35/55.
- Swordsman Skill "Major Speed Up" now decreases 20%, 25% & 30% skill casting time at level 3, 4 & 5.
Note: There's currently a mistranslation in-game.
- It is now possible to "block" auto-attacks. "Defense Rate" is required to increase the chance to block.
Damage is halved if an auto-attack is blocked. The max chance (%) to block is capped at 20%.
- You now lose 100 RP instead of 1 RP ball when getting attacked while charging.
- FOC now decreases the duration of debuffs.
- Damage calculation from skills that deal bonus damage from behind has been updated and the damage should be slightly increased.
- Dodge rates of CCBD bosses are now back to the old ones.
- CCBD Armor is now Race instead of Class restricted. The CCBD Vending Machines translation has been adjusted.
- Unable to heal/buff yourself in a private duel.
- CCBD Floor 85 boss' invincibility buff.
- Crystals in the middle of each CCBD floor did not apply buffs/debuffs to the whole party.
- Bosses from Underworld Invasion Event could move far away.
- Item "Pet Seal Box" can now be used to move registered mascots into the inventory. Please note that bound mascots, like the Founder ones, cannot be sealed.
- Unable to use Item "Skill Reset Book+" while having a skill on cooldown that lasts longer than 30 seconds.
Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.