Patch Notes - May 31st 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Shenron Wishes
      • You can now wish for a "Smile Pattern Underwear" Mascot/Pet with the Normal and Scramble Dragon Balls. The wish for the quest Dragon Balls remains the same.

white_underwear_pet.png

• Balance
      • Grand Chef Majin Skill "Spirit Drain" cooldown decreased to 60 (previously 240) seconds. Keep time changed to 6, 8, 12 & 16 (all were previously 6) seconds.
      • Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Rising Strength" now increases STR by 15 (previously 10), 25 (previously 15), 40 (previously 22), 60 (previously 30).
        Additionally, it increases DEX by 15, 25, 40 & 60.
      • Grand Chef Majin Skill "Defense Breath" now affects all allies within 7 meter range (previously only one ally).
      • Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Gourmet Mastery" no longer gives LP and EP. It now increases CON/ENG by 2/3, 4/5, 8/10, 12/19, 23/33, 35/55.
      • Swordsman Skill "Major Speed Up" now decreases 20%, 25% & 30% skill casting time at level 3, 4 & 5.
        Note: There's currently a mistranslation in-game.
      • It is now possible to "block" auto-attacks. "Defense Rate" is required to increase the chance to block.
        Damage is halved if an auto-attack is blocked. The max chance (%) to block is capped at 20%.
      • You now lose 100 RP instead of 1 RP ball when getting attacked while charging.
      • FOC now decreases the duration of debuffs.
      • Damage calculation from skills that deal bonus damage from behind has been updated and the damage should be slightly increased.

• Dungeon
      • Dodge rates of CCBD bosses are now back to the old ones.
      • CCBD Armor is now Race instead of Class restricted. The CCBD Vending Machines translation has been adjusted.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Unable to heal/buff yourself in a private duel.
    • CCBD Floor 85 boss' invincibility buff.
    • Crystals in the middle of each CCBD floor did not apply buffs/debuffs to the whole party.
    • Bosses from Underworld Invasion Event could move far away.
    • Item "Pet Seal Box" can now be used to move registered mascots into the inventory. Please note that bound mascots, like the Founder ones, cannot be sealed.
    • Unable to use Item "Skill Reset Book+" while having a skill on cooldown that lasts longer than 30 seconds.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

• I already told a GM this, but the new Major Speed Up effect doesn't work, and I mean the actual effect.

they should change the defense passive rate for something better...

I actually think it should stay given the new block chance mechanic. The Chef's passive would most likely put your chances of block auto attack at cap, which further helps its tanking ability when you use LP% gear.

• I actually think it should stay given the new block chance mechanic. The Chef's passive would most likely put your chances of block auto attack at cap, which further helps its tanking ability when you use LP% gear.

It's 20% MAX chance, of halving the autoattack damage. And I don't mind anyone getting defense rate boots instead of CON to get that 20% unknown cap.

It does sound good on paper, a good try not to end removing the defense rate stat itself from the whole game. But it's a known fact that it didn't work at TW/HK (it was like this there, but i don't remember having a cap) and won't work here. I don't want to ignore that Daneos tried to make it better, but it's not.

• It's 20% MAX chance, of halving the autoattack damage. And I don't mind anyone getting defense rate boots instead of CON to get that 20% unknown cap.

It does sound good on paper, a good try not to end removing the defense rate stat itself from the whole game. But it's a known fact that it didn't work at TW/HK (it was like this there, but i don't remember having a cap) and won't work here. I don't want to ignore that Daneos tried to make it better, but it's not.

I see. Thank you for pointing that out.

• Instead of rationally buffing Chefs bit by bit, you're just going to throw some massive buffs into the wind and pray it'll work out? 30 to 60 STR, sure, but how can you just throw in a titanic 60 DEX as "bonus" like it's no biggie? Chefs can win entire tournaments through pure luck with that much DEX. Hell, even Fighters would kill to replace their Mastery passive with Rising Strength, and they're the ultimate "pray to RNGesus" class.

And I don't think you even realised what you've done when you made Defense Breath an AoE. Its cooldown should've been lowered to 1 second like Defense Breeze. I'm convinced the CD being 01:00 earlier was simply a developer mistake. But by making it AoE, you've given Chefs a humongous Party PvP buff, especially if you count in the 60 DEX.

Whoever suggested this was so eager to buff poor Chefs they forgot to actually think about what their suggestion entailed. Buffing low-tiers is noble, but if you have no clue what you're doing, then take things step by step.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!