Patch Notes - May 31st 2018

• - Grand Chef Majin Skill "Defense Breath" now affects all allies within 7 meter range (previously only one ally).

It should be like EchoSon says: Its cooldown should've been lowered to 1 second like Defense Breeze. I'm convinced the CD being 01:00 earlier was simply a developer mistake.

- Grand Chef Majin Passive Skill "Gourmet Mastery" no longer gives LP and EP. It now increases CON/ENG by 2/3, 4/5, 8/10, 12/19, 23/33, 35/55.
    That is a big mistake in my opinion! Now Grand-Ma gets ~ 3800 more LP(with 23% con buff) who needs tanks now? The reason it was LP and not CON in the first place was because of that CON buff they have.

Lowering CD of Ball transform a bit or raising CD reduce via RP ball and fixing "Spiritual Scent" to 20 min instead of 2 and raising value of EP recovered would have been enough.

Also give a little buff on Hitrate in "Scent Marking" like 315 instead of 214 and boost "Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" values would have been better than buffing "Rising Streng" - i mean it needed a buff too, but with DEX it is to much.

"Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" would have been a buff for all party members not just Grand-Ma himself.

Anyways the rest is fine from my point of view. Semi-good update again.

• I mean sure the chef update is really huge, but it just went from garbage class for years to a possible top/second tier class. Not sure if people that put effort into classes like SK and fighter (no offence personally, just that these were top tier classes from the start) are jealous that classes are now becoming balanced or what, but try to remember that this is only the start or balancing. We dont know if your main class will be buffed or not, but for now, let the chefs enjoy their pvp (i repeat, after years).

PS: I don't and never have played chef so I don't really think my answer is biased.

Edit: I used to main ulti and as i see it, chef just stepped up their pvp to be stronger in rng (as in ulti resist), and the AoE buff is similar to props AoE. At the end of the day, it seems like chef buffs are almost as good (or even better, though i doubt) than ulti. But their still cant remove debuffs/stuns so its pretty fair.

• Also give a little buff on Hitrate in "Scent Marking" like 315 instead of 214 and boost "Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" values would have been better than buffing "Rising Streng" - i mean it needed a buff too, but with DEX it is to much.

"Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" would have been a buff for all party members not just Grand-Ma himself.

The reason he boosted every passive while leaving the actual buffs alone is because he really wants people to main buffers instead of playing the class they find more fun.(If you leveled a buffer and ended up enjoyed playing them more than other classes, you could simply switch to them as your main )

That much should be obvious by the type of updates aimed at buffers lately.

Wow, i just hope they do something for plasmas soon!

They are definitely next. They're too crap at PvE and solo PvP to be kept the way they are. I'm hoping after that we'll see a huge buff/change of playstyle in Pokos that focuses on their pets or even healing powers rather than making them a tank or DPS. Giving them a way to restore EP would be a huge deal. Hell, it may just be a good thing for a Plasma's Electrical Discharge too.

• I mean sure the chef update is really huge, but it just went from garbage class for years to a possible top/second tier class. Not sure if people that put effort into classes like SK and fighter (no offence personally, just that these were top tier classes from the start) are jealous that classes are now becoming balanced or what, but try to remember that this is only the start or balancing. We dont know if your main class will be buffed or not, but for now, let the chefs enjoy their pvp (i repeat, after years).

PS: I don't and never have played chef so I don't really think my answer is biased.

Edit: I used to main ulti and as i see it, chef just stepped up their pvp to be stronger in rng (as in ulti resist), and the AoE buff is similar to props AoE. At the end of the day, it seems like chef buffs are almost as good (or even better, though i doubt) than ulti. But their still cant remove debuffs/stuns so its pretty fair.

It is clear that the fighter and the sk deserve a huge nerf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!